• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chloe & Eevee and the EV-io-lite Primer (1208)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1208.jpg

Chloe & Eevee and the EV-io-lite Primer

Mr. Mime has launched a special Mime Channel in order to shed light on the wonders of Cerise Laboratories, starting with Chloe's Eevee. Mr. Mime decides to try and solve the mystery of the Eevee. Also, the radio show is asking for listeners to submit their problems. Will they be able to help?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Last edited:

Sham

The Guardian of War
Can't wait for people to ignore this episode and then complain about Koharu not having a character despite literally having an entire recap episode to remind people of what her character is.

Y'all're silly.
Considering we all know the reason why this episode is here with reused animation, different episode considerations between “special” and an actual title and all the other confusion…this isn’t the flex you think it is

UnovaMaster

The only change I'd make is putting this episode on November 11th, as a Chloe recap before she takes over the anime is the bester timing

YelST

watch Roukin
Stream got sniped by YouTube just as we got to the Rocket part. The brief bits of the second half we got to see looked good.

We didn't need a recap episode, it was poor, but a good chance for the animators to get an episode in quickly to spend more time on later M8 episodes and next week's Eevee episode. Was also nice seeing Chrysa have extended screentime, she's a well-designed character who has been underutilised.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
So there was no opening in this special, i guess i'll have to wait until next episode airs to see if i'm right about that scene from the opening.