• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chloe & Eevee and the EV-io-lite Primer (1208)

Eevee903

You are awesome!
The production issues started way earlier than that. Starting with Arc-V’s synchro arc, when staff and budget was needed for DSoD, the Yugioh anime was plagued with problems that only got worse over time.
That sucks. Hope Pokémon doesnt have the same faith
Yeah, pretty much, the chess piece people barring Queen never appeared in person so i guess their plot was scrapped and the original ending(Playmaker killed by people in order to protect Ai) was changed.
That sucks. I hate it when interesting storylines get changed or scrapped

British Soul

Top Hat Regulator
Weird, the other episodes' pages mention that "they're a clip show". 83 is the only outlier, probs because the recaps only took up a certain percentage of the episode.

That sucks. Hope Pokémon doesnt have the same faith

That sucks. I hate it when interesting storylines get changed or scrapped
One such instance I remember regarding storylines that didn't get further exploration was for example Digimon 02 with the "Dark undersea master" (Dragomon), it was a one-episode thing and never heard from afterwards.
Another one I remember being the GS Ball.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
Weird, the other episodes' pages mention that "they're a clip show". 83 is the only outlier, probs because the recaps only took up a certain percentage of the episode.

One such instance I remember regarding storylines that didn't get further exploration was for example Digimon 02 with the "Dark undersea master" (Dragomon), it was a one-episode thing and never heard from afterwards.
Another one I remember being the GS Ball.
The GS Ball is because Celebi had a primary role in movie 4.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Yu-Gi-Oh VRAINS was also delayed by a month, it was supposed to start airing in April 2017, but eventually it started airing in May 2017.
and it ended like 6 months early......and then we got the studio change

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
It was a recap episode alright lol
I do think it was good as far as recaps can be good, mostly it was nice to see a recap of Chloe's arc so far, which while slowburn is something I really appreciate and is one of my favourite things JN did. These glimpses into more humane lives featuring Pokemon are always so fun and each episode has been so freaking good

Also, while it seemed weird to me Serena didn't appear when Dawn and Lana did, actually watching the episode it makes sense why she didn't. It's nothing against her guys, lol

Mr. Mime not having any reaction to Galarian Mr. Mime was such a missed opportunity. Also the 4th wall break with the narrator was golden

Starswirl Pikachu

Its fine to get some supporting character background development but they interrupted the tournament for this? Anyway I think it is very clear that if that pokemon doctor lady has any pokemon of her own there must be a very high probability of telling which Eevee evolution she would have. It's ok to have some Clefairy action but I did not see anything really noteworthy happen. (relative to side stories that Clefairy's have taken part in previously) Even though the episode was about Eevee, it did not advance its story all that much. Hmm...