• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chloe & Eevee and the EV-io-lite Primer (1208)

Yce288

Grass type FTW
There was an opening.
Yes, my bad i misunderstood what i read on Bulbapedia regarding this episode.
anyway, this episode wasnt that bad, the radio part was nice and i guess the guy behind the radio station was Professor Kukui considering he mentioned names of Pokemon moves.

British Soul

Top Hat Regulator
Barely a paragraph time:
I don't know why I bothered watching this considering it was a flipping recap episode, and my dislike of them was mainly caused by the amount of recap episodes Yugioh VRAINS had, I'm not even joking either as the first season of VRAINS had like 4 recap episodes, and there was a further 2 before the end of the second season (basically 6 in 103 episodes). I suppose it was nice to see Mr Mime feel relevant though.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Barely a paragraph time:
I don't know why I bothered watching this considering it was a flipping recap episode, and my dislike of them was mainly caused by the amount of recap episodes Yugioh VRAINS had, I'm not even joking either as the first season of VRAINS had like 4 recap episodes, and there was a further 2 before the end of the second season (basically 6 in 103 episodes). I suppose it was nice to see Mr Mime feel relevant though.
SIX RECAP EPISODES? That is overkill ngl

British Soul

Top Hat Regulator
SIX RECAP EPISODES? That is overkill ngl
Yeah, VRAINS had some production issues which is why the series had so many recap episodes, and it was something the series had become notorious for as a result. Asano Katsuya, who took over as director after episode 14 took to Twitter to apologise for these episodes following the fourth such recap episode (which was episode 38); explaining that they were needed to allow them to slowly improve the series.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
Yu-Gi-Oh VRAINS was also delayed by a month, it was supposed to start airing in April 2017, but eventually it started airing in May 2017.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
So production issues from beginning to end huh?
Yeah, pretty much, the chess piece people barring Queen never appeared in person so i guess their plot was scrapped and the original ending(Playmaker killed by people in order to protect Ai) was changed.

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
The production issues started way earlier than that. Starting with Arc-V’s synchro arc, when staff and budget was needed for DSoD, the Yugioh anime was plagued with problems that only got worse over time.