• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chloe & The Really Mysterious Eevee! (1138)

Leonhart

Imagineer
As I expected, I wasn't enthralled by Koharu's Eievui, although I did like that we got to see all of the Eievui evolutions here just to get that over with since they tend to all appear at least once per saga. I also wasn't expecting Eievui to know Copycat, which was a neat surprise. The Rocket-dan's involvement irked me somewhat, however.

Cradily17

It's so nice to see Koharu getting more time in the spotlight. She got a new Pokemon, and she'll appear in the next episode with the Galar fossilmons as well. I really hope she becomes a permanent part of the cast at some point.

Why are the internet Eevee getting tired of seeing a lot of Eevee in the Anime?
Maybe they feel like it's taking the spotlight away from other Pokemon that haven't appeared much in the anime. However, it does fit Koharu well, so I don't mind too much.

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
Eevee is so cute. Eevee is always cute but this one is adorable; I don’t know if it’s the lack of Eevee for the past year but this one was really endearing. To be honest, before the episode ended I was struggling to see how Koharu fell for Eevee so fast. But then when one of the researchers compared Eevee’s problem with evolving to Koharu figuring out her own path in life; it made complete sense then. I really like how they found a (quite obvious) way to tie their struggles together, and I think them developing alongside each other has great potential. A lot of the scenes and shots this episode were really pretty too, especially the end card and when Koharu & Eevee first meet

In other thoughts, I need the Pokémon Center to put out Koharu’s pink Rotom Phone as a phone case asap.

schachteddy

I have just 2 thoughts for this Eevee:

1) Special because Dynamax / Gigadynamax
2) Special because new Evolution

There is a new Trademark registered in Japan "Eevee Heroes" (along with Sky Dream and Towering Perfection) under the Part for new TCG Sets. So something will be done in the marketing for Eevee in 2021.
I believe more for 2) - because the whole point here is "Which way to choose". Our girl has to make a decision sometime in the future. Because that is the story. And depending how that will be written it will have the same effect for this eevee. And i cannot come up with anything for Koharu/Chloe which can be adapted with an Gigadynamax Eevee. Which thinking and which new ways should that be for her? Bigger better? So I think she will find a new solution. If the question is A or B they will give us C. It would make sense storywise. And C means also a new evolution for eevee. Maybe they will make her something between professor and trainer. I dont know. But from the very first second i believed for something complete new.

Regards,

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Weird voice but I didn't find as horrible as some of you are saying.

RafaSceptile

Reviewing the Pokémon anime in 10 words or less:
"Eevee cute, but that dub voice uuuhhhh...."

Episode: 7/10

Also, even then the dub voice is not as terrible

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Watched this episode this morning with my kids before they went to school.

Cute episode. My daughter went ape over all the Eevelutions.

thor94

Really hope Eevee evolution troubles come from more unstable than usual genetic and not because she is undecided. Because that would means Pikachu could stop evolution at will even in contact with thunderstone instead of running like a scared rabbit like he did in the female pikachu episode. Wouldn't like journey break more pokeverse laws than it already done (like the catch without battle)

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
The beginning of Koharu becoming a puppet and loosing her sassiness. And Yamper.... when did we last seen it?

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
I hope Chloe upholds the tradition started in XY in which each series has at least one female main character that owns only mammalian Pokemon. Eevee, also owned by Serena and Lana, is a good start.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I hope Chloe upholds the tradition started in XY in which each series has at least one female main character that owns only mammalian Pokemon. Eevee, also owned by Serena and Lana, is a good start.
Xy also started the tradition of a toddler having a Pokemon :Bonnie with Dedenne, the blue gir with Popplio

Wonderful ep

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Xy also started the tradition of a toddler having a Pokemon :Bonnie with Dedenne, the blue gir with Popplio

Wonderful ep
Lana is at least 11...