• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chloe & The Really Mysterious Eevee! (1138)

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Imo, in retrospect looking back on it, while I like Eevee and it's relationship with Chloe, there are aspects that bother me about the way this storyline was executed

It shafted Yamper so badly and Chloe was a lot more interesting before Eevee came along imo

Evstike

Take me back to peak pokemon
Complaining about everything and actively avoiding participating in the plot is not interesting.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Lana is at least 11...
Was it stated in the anime? Because she looks around the same age as Bonnie and Max. Maybe a year older

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Was it stated in the anime? Because she looks around the same age as Bonnie and Max. Maybe a year older
It’s implied. Besides, I really don’t think Alola’s government would let five year-olds be in charge of the powerful Totem Pokémon. You’re letting your prejudice against Alola blind you. I understand that you hate the SM anime (not sure how you feel about the games, which I personally love), and that’s fine, but still.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
It’s implied. Besides, I really don’t think Alola’s government would let five year-olds be in charge of the powerful Totem Pokémon. You’re letting your prejudice against Alola blind you. I understand that you hate the SM anime (not sure how you feel about the games, which I personally love), and that’s fine, but still.
It has nothing to do with hate or anything like that (and I did like the sm games btw). She just looks like a toddler to me, around Bonnie's age. Maybe abit older but not too much. I always put her in Max's and Bonnie's category.

Anyway, what I liked about this ep is Koharu's saving Eevee

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
I don't see much a problem about how Lana looks like tbh, as there's other animes where mothers look like big sisters to their daughters, so yeah age inconsistencies are common in anime.

As for the topic, if Pokemons existed irl, I will gladly take this Eevee. That little thing is being very helpful & friendly.

Starswirl Pikachu

The curious case of an Eevee that had the chance to evolve but opted not to. Hearing the phone description of Eevee makes it sound like having unstable DNA could be dangerous or like it was about to explode or something. Thankfully the reality seems to indicate a large amount of potential instead.

Its good that Team Rocket is still around but I get the feeling that they desperately need to catch some more pokemon. (though technically they could also keep relying on randoms)