1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Choco's Pokemon Sprites

Discussion in 'Fan Sprites' started by Chocolate Pokemon, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Chocolate Pokemon

Chocolate Pokemon Black&White=NoRacism

Hi. I'm Chocolate Pokemon I really like spriting so I thought I'd post a couple os sprites! here's the first lot! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][/[​IMG] [​IMG]I call them Hipporoto, Poryblu, Altar Z, Rotomachine, Slowpardos, Spiritini, Rotochu and Porytom Zap.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2008
  2. Hyper Stan

Hyper Stan Hmmph

The hippowdon re element has unmoving water around it not like a hippo is splashing in it
    under porygon-Z/altarias head there are no outline and no color
    there are also something wrong about the holes in hippowdon

3. Lemon!

Lemon! MAPMAKER FOOLZ

Well the first 2 need work, but I actually quite like Altar Z a lot. There is nothing really I can comment on to improve it, nicely done!

4. Kindrindra

Kindrindra 大事なのは自分らしいくある事

Altar Z is so cool! (Sorry, obsesion with re-elemented Porygon-Zs geting to me here...)
    Also, nice Idea with the water typed hipowdon ;)

5. Pokelight_Admin

Pokelight_Admin Well-Known Member

The "Hipporoto" was okay, but it does have some mistakes that throw the sprite off such as shading and coloring.
    The "Poryblu" is okay, but I don't like the entire idea of Swablu being fused with Porygon.
    The "Altar Z" is probably the best of the three. I do see some minor mistakes, so it wasn't flawless.

Overall:
    Hipporoto 7.5/10
    Poryblu 4/10
    Altar Z 9/10

6. Chocolate Pokemon

Thanks for your comments everyone! I'll post a few more soon and see if they're any better. [​IMG] Like these two!

Last edited: Oct 13, 2008
  7. ZFXZFX

ZFXZFX Well-Known Member

Hipporito is good.Poryblus face looks a bit messed up.Altar Z is good.Pikachu/Rotom is good.I have no idea what the one next to the Pikachu is though.

8. sora247

sora247 ~Ding Dong~

lol i thought they were pokemon sprites but covered i chocolate lol!
    anyway the hippowdon looks good but the colours dont really go and they water is still.
    the poryblu? is weird the head is messed up.
    the porygon altaria has just got the head of porygon z so nothing amazing.

9. Chocolate Pokemon

It's supposed to be a pre - evolved form of Spiritomb. I call it Spiritini.

10. Hyper Stan

Hyper Stan Hmmph

Well on spiritini i saw one faulth if its supposed to look like spiritomb as its face is in the gas and not the holes on the odd keystone

11. Chocolate Pokemon

It's supposed to be like that. It the face on the odd keystone. It transferrs to the gas when it evolves. And for Kingdrindra...
    For Kindrindra, I did this new sprite. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Porytom Zap! [​IMG]

12. Pokelight_Admin

Pokelight_Admin Well-Known Member

The "Pikachu/Rotom" isn't anything special. It was a simple recolor, much more could have been done with Pikachu.
    The "Spiritini" is a creative idea! I like how you utilized the KeyStone as "Spiritini's" body. As for the "arm", that is coming out of "Spiritini's" body, I am not so sure of.
    The "Porytom Zap" looks awkward to me. The recolor could have been done better, the "arms/legs" should have also been recolored.

Overall:
    Pikachu/Rotom 3/10
    Spiritini 7/10
    Porytom Zap 5/10

Last edited: Oct 14, 2008
  13. kirby8933083

kirby8933083 mai husbando

Porygon Zap is a little plain in my opinion. The rotom Pikachu and the Spritomb both are pretty good. Poryblue I do not like, the shapes are odd, mix is akward. However, the Alter-z maybe your best. Hipporato, good idea to change the type, it was a great idea. Bowever, I would expect the water to be spouting out more like jets of water.

These can use some more work, so I would like to see more mixes and what not to see how you progress. ^_^

14. Chocolate Pokemon

Thanks everyone. I do agree Altar Z is one of my best. [​IMG][/

15. Lemon!

Lemon! MAPMAKER FOOLZ

You are getting much better very quickly/ The slopoke thingy is pretty good!

P.S put all of your sprites in the first post.

16. salamance trainer

salamance trainer SALAMANCE RULES

Wicked sprites chocolate pokemon dont fuse porygons to much though

17. Chocolate Pokemon

Sorry Salamance but THEY ARE JUST SO EASY TO FUSE!!!
    So here's a couple of new ones! [​IMG][/

18. salamance trainer

salamance trainer SALAMANCE RULES

hi chocolate pokemon i think your sprites rate
    Hipporoto 7/10
    Poryblu 4/10
    Altar Z 8/10
    Rotomachine 6/10
    Slowpardos 9.5/10
    Spiritini 3.75/10
    Rotochu 6.5/10
    Porytom Zap 5/10
    porygon/magmortar 9/10
    bidoof/infernape 6.5/10

Last edited: Oct 19, 2008
  19. Chocolate Pokemon

I have another one. Which one looks better? [​IMG]

20. ShayeCorrie

ShayeCorrie Well-Known Member

Personally, I think, Slowpardos, is the best. The others are great too. Keep up the good work, Chocolate Pokemon.