• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Choice Band Blissey can OHKO TTar w/ FP and 3HKO Heatran w/ EQ =o

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForteXXX

Call me…… Ilforte~!!
Over celeb1tch, put...
I see Blue Ace's anger has been passed on……

Shaymin - LAND FORME @ Life Orb
Timid 80 Hp / 176 Spe / 252 Spa

~ Seed Flare
~ Air Slash
~ Earth Power
~ Hidden Power {Ice}
I had considered this so SO many times, it was in the original format before Celebi. However, I just saw Recover more appealing, but I might try it out, its so freaking cute~<3 Although I was thinking of something like

Shaymin@ Lefties
Natural Cure
Nature: Calm
EV's: Yah EV's go here ;)
Moves:
- Sub
- Seed
- Earth Power
- Rest

Or something of the sort. I'm quite shocked that pogey was suggested tbh. Oh, and does anyone use Octillary?

bookist

um just so you know your blissy is banded and you have substitute...yeah i cant see that helping can you?

ForteXXX

Call me…… Ilforte~!!
um just so you know your blissy is banded and you have substitute...yeah i cant see that helping can you?
MY GOD CAN ANYONE ON SPPF TAKE A FREAKING JOKE??[/sarcasm] you better have been kidding, fyi.

Reno

so adorable...
I see Blue Ace's anger has been passed on……

I am guessing you weren't here when I used to be a... less than ideal user.

Moltres finds it hard to counter anything when you have no Rapid Spin support. Also, I can see a Suicune weakness. Calm Mind/Surf/Ice Beam/Hidden Power Electric or Grass pretty much ends you.

Run Grass Knot over Energy Ball on Celebi, as it is so much better.

SpecsStarmie also causes some problems.

Really though, I cannot see much wrong with the team.

ForteXXX

Call me…… Ilforte~!!
No, I only saw your "Not enough people have read the rules" rant, but I read some of your CBC posts, I had no idea you had such a way with words ^_^;; Is that where Kingdrom got "mode Reno" from? xD

Moltres finds it hard to counter anything when you have no Rapid Spin support. Also, I can see a Suicune weakness. Calm Mind/Surf/Ice Beam/Hidden Power Electric or Grass pretty much ends you.
Yah, I'm going to change Celebi to:

Forretress@ Lefties
Nature: Relaxed
EV's 252 HP / 162 Atk / 96 Def
Moves:
- Gyro Ball
- Rapid Spin
- Spikes
- Light Screen
^Spins, spikes, helps counter Mence and helps lessen my Suicune weakness.

Really though, I cannot see much wrong with the team.
Why thank you ^_^

josephbakerown

gentleman corner
make wrath bellydrum like reno said ¥ thx

ForteXXX

Call me…… Ilforte~!!
make wrath bellydrum like reno said ¥ thx
Reno didn't say that >_> he said don't use BellyDrum because its allot less bulky then ResTalk, I will not change for that reason thank you.

You're gyara weak now....I think o_O.
OP said:
With my glaring Suicune weakness Celebi can hopefully take it on with a Light Screen up.
I don't see a Celebi. However, assuming that the first post is really the way it is, Rock Slide on Wrath > Waterfall will help against certain Gyaras. Zap Cannon on Forreys along with Rock Slide on Wrath should keep you fairly safe from most if not all Gyaras. I suppose Zap Cannon can go > Spikes.

Last edited:
That's odd. I was sure I had seen Stone Edge when looking through its movepool earlier (I even mentioned it in an earlier post in this thread: "-Stone Edge on Poliwrath..."), yet it sure isn't there now.

ForteXXX said:
...which reminds me I should probably change Waterfall to Stone Edge

The power of suggestion I guess :/. Why in the world did I succumb to it?

Rad3n

Banned

Everyone in CRMT with more than 1,000 posts is, or once was, a troll. There's no shame in admitting it.

SE Rock Slide: 150 Power
STAB Waterfall: 120 Power.

It is a fairly big chunk of damage but it feels to me like giving up a 120 Power Neutral hit isn't the best idea.

And Forte; Stop sucking CBC ****. Just saying.

Reno

so adorable...
I do not think I was a troll, just unnessecarily rude.

Also, I agree. Sucking up does not make you look cool or what not.

Rad3n

Banned
I do not think I was a troll, just unnessecarily rude.

Also, I agree. Sucking up does not make you look cool or what not.

Am I the only one who thinks that Reno talking about Rude is funny?

And Forte; your Forry sucks. 162 Evs just for Gyro ball is a little fail on a Wall. 76 Speed just isn't slow enough to merit that much investment without (don't use it) Explosion.

EV's 252 HP / 96 Def / 162 SpD

Is a crappy Ev spread but it deals with SpecsMence and Suicune a little better. Not to say that Mence doesn't rip through you with a fire attack and Suicune doesn't rip you in half with Surf still.

With 162 Evs, Gyro ball (at 200 power) does 19-22% to Bold 252 Def/HP Suicune
With No Evs, Gyro ball (at 200 power) does 16-19% to Bold 252 Def/HP Suicune

You can say that Forry can take Mence outrages well but it won't help with Suicune. Gyro Ball will never 0HKO Mence 100% of the time but with 162 Evs, it's something like 90-99%. Either fill up to 252 for a 50% shot at an 0HKO or drop down to nothing for the guaranteed 2HKO.

ForteXXX

Call me…… Ilforte~!!
And Forte; Stop sucking CBC ****. Just saying.
I didn't think I was sucking up, nor was I trying to, I thought I was agreeing with him that he used to be unnecessarily rude, sorry it was taken that way though.

You're gyara weak now....I think o_O.
Can't Poli handle Gyra pretty well? Oh, and silly me on the Stone Edge >_>;;

I don't see a Celebi.
Oops, typo.

You can say that Forry can take Mence outrages well but it won't help with Suicune.
The main point was to set up Light Screen so that I can send in a different pokemon to take on Suicune better, however I think I've gotten quite confused and am going to need to re-think over this a little ~_~ Thanks on the Forry spread, i just needed to add it really quick and didn't really spend the time making a better spread, normally I do, just not now.

Rad3n

Banned
I didn't think I was sucking up, nor was I trying to, I thought I was agreeing with him that he used to be unnecessarily rude, sorry it was taken that way though.

I have never seen anyone suck so much CBC **** in my entire life. Though I am fairly new.

The main point was to set up Light Screen so that I can send in a different pokemon to take on Suicune better, however I think I've gotten quite confused and am going to need to re-think over this a little ~_~ Thanks on the Forry spread, i just needed to add it really quick and didn't really spend the time making a better spread, normally I do, just not now.

~Forry Used Light Screen
~Suicune Used Calm Mind
~Forry Switched for *pokemon*
~Suicune Used Calm Mind

I don't really see what Light Screen achieves against a Suicune. Switch in something and Grass Knot it. That's the way to deal with a Suicune. Celebi you say?

ForteXXX

Call me…… Ilforte~!!
I have never seen anyone suck so much CBC **** in my entire life. Though I am fairly new.
What the heck? I heard people talk about it, looked on there, and made some references to it, I promise you I do not suck up to CBC, and after looking at some threads there am not particularly fond of it.

@rest of post: uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Anyway, I get your point. The problem with Celebi is(as in your example) after Suicune CM's up a little then Celebi can no longer counter it well due to Ice Beam, however it can Crocune.

KK, I hate this team now *gasp* dunno why, just can't stand to look at it. The only part I really like is Poliwrath, and as crazy as CBattling is I think I should like my team. So, thank you all for rating this team and I have learned from this and will take your posts into account when I make future teams, so they were not wasted. Thank you ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.