• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Choice Samplings of Art [IMG HEAVY]

Sora

AKA Snagger Outlaw
Been a while. I've long since retired from sprites and sprite comics. Now working towards a career in art (specifically character design) and I'm out of college, that helps.

A few smatterings of art both Pokemon and non-Pokemon.

tumblr_nv64faq7U41t42nimo4_1280.png

Assignment for a class. Pokemon Yellow was my first game I owned myself so I'm still quite fond of it.

So fond of it I've begun the Pokemon Yellow Project. Drawing and coloring with only the color palette from Pokemon Yellow. Far from complete but I'm still working on it on my own time.
tumblr_nyny7tUwTs1t42nimo1_1280.png

tumblr_nrq3urmFBq1t42nimo2_500.png
tumblr_nrq3urmFBq1t42nimo1_r1_400.png
tumblr_nrpz3urtnk1t42nimo1_400.png
tumblr_nrpzo6mOqk1t42nimo1_500.png

(Eevee in the back colored with Red/Blue)

Not Pokemon but very pony, a print I have been selling on the convention circuit.
tumblr_njjsppy8Mg1t42nimo1_1280.png

My full galleries are linked in my signature. Still need to get my Tumblr up to date.

REAL DADS

Shampoo Thief
I love it when artists use palettes from older games for artwork, its always visually pleasing and nostalgic. I'm especially digging your flareon. Hope to see more!