• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Choices and Tricks

I like the ability to confuse my opponent to a specific extent. It's for use in Dream World since Zoroark isn't good in Wifi, to a specific extent.

1-44.gif

Zoroark @ Life Orb
Trait: Illusion
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Night Daze
- Flamethrower
- Grass Knot
As Reno said is POTW, Zoroark is a very fun pokemon. Tricking your opponent... that's how this team gets started. Calm Mind is often used on Espeon, who Zoroark will assume her form. Making Zoroark's Special Attacks is great, too. Flamethrower will provide Zoroark better coverage. Grass Knot is for Bulky leads and Swampert, Tyranitar and.... ahhhh.

2-22.gif

Dusclops @ Eviolite
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 152 HP / 252 Def / 104 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hex
- Pain Split
Dusclops, though I don't use Hazards, is very viable. Huge Defenses, but... low HP. Taunt is a good move for preventing moves that could hinder 'clops. Will-O-Wisp will make Dusclops generally impossible to kill from the Physical Side. Hex doesn't need huge Special Attack. 150 BP if all general bases are taken into account. Pain Split when my HP gets low.

3-20.gif

Latios @ Choice Specs
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Surf
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Trick
- Draco Meteor
I consider him non-uber without that ridiculous Soul Dew. Surf is a powerful move with great coverage. Hidden Power handles Ice Stab pokemon. Trick onto a pokemon who won't want these Specs. Draco Meteor + Stab + Specs will utterly destroy alot of the metagame.

4-21.gif

Blaziken @ Life Orb
Trait: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Protect
- Baton Pass
- Flare Blitz
- Hi Jump Kick
Baton Pass Blaziken. Helpful, more than you think. Protect is better then Swords Dance, Blaziken isn't exactly "bulky." Flare Blitz and Hi Jump Kick for coverage. Not much to him. If I get low on HP, BP to something that'd appreciate it.

5-21.gif

Scizor @ Choice Band
Trait: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- U-turn
- Pursuit
Never seen him much since the Generation Shift. Standard Set, Bullet Punch, 90 BP, blah, blah, blah. Superpower for Tyranitar, U-Turn for scouting and Pursuit so I can anhilate ghosts.

6-20.gif

Espeon @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Magic Bounce
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball
- Grass Knot
- Hidden Power [Ground]
The final member of the team, and maybe even the most vital. Providing Zoroark with false cover so he won't be in danger of any status forms, it's like a Taunt in itself. Psyshock takes the yes, with huge SAtk. Shadow Ball and Grass Knot for coverage. Hidden Power provides Espeon with coverage she doesn't have. Her movepool is fairly shallow, anyway.

That's about it let's begin the rate, why not? Thanks.

BattleFrontierChampion

Factory Head Noland
Great team, really no suggestions from me. Love the feeling of telling you that you have a very, very good team here. Nice Job! :)

Shining Fire

A little rusty
You usually get a team preview now in BW, so every one will know it's Zoroark. Otherwise, not much I can say, nice team.

Fa7e

use nasty plot over calm mind on zoroark, its pointless because hes frail and supposed to be a sweeper and nasty plot helps him way more

and although u may think low HP is better on dusclops for pain split its not and you really need max HP on him and ever with Hex hitting stuff at 150 power and a few EV's in his SpA he wont be hurting much at all so i would use Seismic Toss or Night Shade if u cant get that

and im not sure about tiers on this site if they use smogons, i havent been here in forever, but Blaziken is uber now. idk about here though i could be wrong

Ventkey15

Frozen Trainer
Your team is good with just some probs blazikens gonna be banned when dream world comes out and I'm pretty sure latios will still be uber. .

BattleFrontierChampion

Factory Head Noland
use nasty plot over calm mind on zoroark, its pointless because hes frail and supposed to be a sweeper and nasty plot helps him way more

Yes, I agree with this. But, if he really wants to keep the zoroark illusion he should use calm mind over nasty plot, because that's what Espeon uses.

keithdbz

Re:

For Zoroark's illusion, using Espeon isn't the best choice. If an opponent Uturns thinking it's espeon, it'll be SE regardless. Now, if the illusion is Dusclops chances are they won't U-turn possibly even use a psychic move with no effect.

Just my .02 :)

Dasdardly

Rare Occurence
For Zoroark's illusion, using Espeon isn't the best choice. If an opponent Uturns thinking it's espeon, it'll be SE regardless. Now, if the illusion is Dusclops chances are they won't U-turn possibly even use a psychic move with no effect.

Just my .02 :)

I agree. Dusclops gets CM so its not too far fetched, either. hm... Hex/ CM/ Pain Split/ WoW I like XD
Buut, the Magic Bounce illusion is a sweet deal, bro.