• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

choose any pknm to start with

Status
Not open for further replies.

OBSESSED WITH PKNM

I'M BACK...MISS ME?
if you were to start the game at the begining and you had the choise of starting with any pokemon (excluding ledendaries and also they have to be at theyr first stage) what pokemon would you choose?

i would choose happiny or lotad

p.s. bad speller. sorry..also please tell

PsychicPsycho

If it weren't for the lack of attack moves at low levels, it'd be Ralts or Abra.

I'm not really sure beyond that. Maybe Larvitar or Beldum. Eevee might be good, too, since you'd get so many evo possibilities.

Eevee/Hapinny/Torchic/Zubat
^ Any of the above!

Eevee- One of my fave Pokémon. Many choices for Evo.
Hapinny- Good friend, strong and nice evolutions.
Torchic- Fave Starter, great companion and strong.
Zubat- One of my fave Pokémon. I just love its family.

CoolCallumClock

I'd pick sqirtle because although there is a large choice, its is a very powerful pokemon when it evolves into blastouise, and never lets me down in a battle.

Claudius Darling

The weird one
Nincada, Poliwag, Ponyta, Rattata, Croagunk, Shieldon, Duskull, Spinda, Wailmer, Budew, Teddiursa, Wooper, Ledyba, Cubone, Zubat, Porygon, Togepi...

I think I left some out but that list is pretty big. xD
I'd pick one of those.

Renami

Benevolence
Any water types I guess. Maybe more focused on Lapras and Marill. Also dragon-types for more advantages.

cloudk

hates you.
Porygon-All it's evolution is very useful, with P2 being a useful wall and PZ being a powerful attacker.

PokeFreak001

Queen of Ice
Lapras most likely its my favorite ^_^

Caelesti

dancing queen
Staryu. :D

Noheart

The Abysswalker
I would start off with Riolu, Sneasel, Mime Jr., and a lot more.

But I don't mind the starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.