• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Choose It Or Lose It! (407)

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
I'm glad Ash set him straight. The battle was getting boring. IMO Morrison deserved to lose for acting like that.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Great battle. Morrison was great, but Ash was stronger.

And i loved Metang.

8/10

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Watching Morrison fight against Ash almost made me enjoy his character. I thought he was pretty annoying before but he obviously put on a great show. I almost pity the fact that he lost against Ash right when the tournament was getting good.

Corphish's victory over Growlithe was expected, again just because the writers decided to make use of type advantages as Hoenn came to a close. Swampert's victory was also something I saw coming, since they wanted Morrison to take down that pesky Corphish so that the field would change to grass. My favorite battle was Gligar versus Grovyle since Grovyle made great use of the grass field in order to hide. Too bad that didn't last long lol.

Overall, Metang versus Glalie was the most surprising moment, since Metang had the advantage but still lost to Glalie in the end. It was cute to see that the lose didn't distance Morrison from Ash. He's an interesting character. 8.5/10

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Not a bad episode, it was good that Ash had snapped Morrison out it and told the Ref to hold it (Much like Ritchie did when Ash hadn't shown up). It wasn't a bad episode, I am glad Ash won though.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was good. Steelix was very tough to beat, it was great to see Grovyle finally be the 1 to take it down. Seeing Gligar use Guillotine on Grovyle made me cringe. It was cool to see Glalie being able to take down Metang for the round win. It was odd to see Corphish and Swampert knocking each other out. Torkoal as usual lost again.

69/100

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
While watching the dubbed version, I am still trying to figure out where the 1st BGM is from during the Torkoal VS Steelix battle. I am sure its from the second movie but it might be a Dub-only BGM since the original version didn't play it during the battle.

Vernikova

Champion
There was no point for Morrison to be acting like that. Or for Morrison to be getting any kind of development at all.

Seeing the way Gligar used Guillotine on Grovyle like that... they don't call that move Guillotine for nothing. 0_0

On one hand, Morrison deserved to lose because of how he was acting at first.
On the other, he straightened up and flew right for most of it, so I feel sorry for him that he lost.

pokefreak18

Nathaniel
I felt this battle was kinda rushed, but I'm guessing it's a setup for when Ash faces Tyson.
And I completely agree with everyone here about Torkoal getting shafted. Hope it gets some redemption in the Tyson battle.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Wow Ash was completely dominating Morrison until Morrison began taking things seriously. I didn't like that he used Steelix however cuz it reminded me of Harrison's, but seeing Glalie win against Metang was cool.

JudySpell

Banned
Morrison's attitude change was odd since he was always so energetic before this battle but I'm just glad that Ash won in the end. 6.5/10

Morrison not wanting to fight Ash here was sweet: it showed how he valued Ash's friendship. Ash winning was great though even if Morrison had to quit.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Eh. I really didn't get into Ash's battle with Morrison. I liked the scene with Meowth from TR trying to give advice to Tyson's Meowth on battling Pikachu, though. I giggled when the tree fell on Meowth.

Leonhart

Imagineer
So the Houen League competition continued and we managed to see more of Masamune's inner dilemma regarding his scuffle with Satoshi. I liked that despite his bravado, Masamune sincerely didn't want to battle Satoshi because he had grown to respect him. As for the match itself, I appreciated Metang versus Onigohri.

Zamin

This was a really exciting episode, I am loving the anime at the moment. The battle between Ash and Morrison was really good and I am glad Ash won. It was good to see their friendship survive too.

I hope that Ash can crush Tyson!

Leonhart

Imagineer
The battle between Ash and Morrison was really good and I am glad Ash won. It was good to see their friendship survive too.

Masamune's behavior and him acting as if battling Satoshi was a death sentence sort of ruined the momentum from my point of view, however. I'm glad that the two of them stayed friends, but Masamune's sudden angst seemed like an unnecessary plot element.

Daizy

I call you honey
The battle between Ash and Morrison was touching and I loved how Ash got Morrison out of his depressive phase. My favorite part was the last part of the battle when Ash figured out his strategy.