• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Choose Your Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Choose Your Adventure
In this game you will create your character, give them name and personality. Once that is done that character will go on an adventure that will depend on the person that will create the scenario, the choices you will make, and how lucky you are.

How the Game Will Work

First you will sign up a character using a sign-up sheet that I will put up for you to use.

After you fill up the sign-up and you are accepted you will be place in a story in which you character must make a choice. Their will be four choices and what will happen can even be good or bad depending on the one you pick.

Random Irreverent Example:

Name: Marylou Mutton

Personality: Is very happy, almost always seen with a smile upon her face. Tries her best at everything but it normally ends disaster.

Description: Has long brown that reaches her mid back. She is fairly pale skin and sapphire blue eyes. She wears a dull white blouse, pink capri pants and white running shoes. Has a charm bracelet that she is always wearing.
-----

[After being accepted someone will post something like this]

Marylou Mutton was walking down a dirt path with a smile on her. As the path slowly entered the forest, she stopped noticing someone in front of her just standing there. The person back turned to her, it from a distance, it sounded as if the person was crying. Concerned she walked up to the person now identified as a short hair boy who really was crying. Marylou decided to…

A) Cheer him up by telling him a joke.
B) Ask him what wrong and then try to make him feel better.
C) Give him reasons why not to be sad.
D) Ignore him and keep on going.
-----

The person will post their choice and the person whom is assign to them will post the result of the choice can even be good or bad.

The Scenario Makers and Who they do:

InnerFlame- GameMaster
- theanime-dialgamaster
- Treeconator
- Shadow Eeveelution
- sweet_piplup123
- chihaya01

.Wind.- Co-GameMaster
- The Fad
- kuriboh361
- ZFXZFX
- CyberBlastoise
- CloverTheKirlia

kuriboh361
- The Blade of Light
- SamuraiDragon1
- Alli940
- Firemonkey1
- Csips_26

Because the people writing these are human there will be there will five for each of us to handle. This number can increase but only if someone want to help with this game. Help is wanted and will be greatly appreciated. Also you must post within 7 days or you will be remove. Of course you if send us a PM saying that you won’t be able to post in that time we will extended accordingly.

Your Adventure
You are a wild pokemon. You are happy being free, doing what you want without being order around by a trainer. Living freely in the wild isn’t all fun and games; there are great dangerous. There is a possibility of being capture by a trainer and losing your freedom, or kill by another pokemon. Even the very sudden change in the weather can spell out ones death. It good to have fun and enjoy yourself but you must also be cautious. (Note: Your Adventure will end if you obviously die, or you are capture because this is about wild pokemon)

Sign-up:

Pokemon: [Your species of pokemon]
Name: [Can be just you species name]

Description: [Any special feature such as scars, abnormally in feature or colors?]

Personality: [Doesn‘t have to be much but the more the better]

Last edited:

The Fad

Banned
Pokemon: Riolu
Name: Lucas
Description: A wristband his father gave him before he was killed by an immense pack of Houndooms in front of his son's eyes, Some burn marks on his face

Personality: Is brave and outgoing, Is not afraid to take on large challenges and is careless...Is friendly and athletic and has two friends: A cautious Togetic named Angel, and a Timid Pichu named Puff.

Note: Is it possible for him to evolve in the story? I dont want to evolve him too early but if he plays his cards right can he?

theanime-dialgamazter

Now with one eyebrow
Pokemon: Rosealia(whatevar)
Name: Joy Forshag

Description: She is shiny, and has roses tatooed on her back

Personality: Likes emos (lol) Gloomy, Nice, Artistic.

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Pokemon: Eevee
Name: slash
Descripiton:Has scars going complety over his body in a zig-zag, thus the name slash.

Personallity: A freindly person, always willing to help freinds, but is slightly nieve.

.Wind.

Banned
(I'd assume so...Innerflame would have to have the say in that, I guess I'll take this one but, it will be the only one I'll take till Inner takes one or two)

Lucas had just woken up to the stars up above him, It was still night time because the Murkrows were still out and they are gone before morning. even though he was tired, he was also confused
should he...
A. Walk around to check on the noise?
B. Go back to sleep
C. Yell with all his might
D. or Talk to a wondering Murkrow

(Right now I am only tking The Fad's other will be taken tomorrow and I'll have to talk to the thread maker)

SugarFreeJazz

not present
Pokemon: Grumpig
Name: Patch

Description: Somewhat of a dumbass. Willing eats anything and not much of a background. His mother was a hamster and his father smells of elderberries. He grew up in a foster home.
Personality: Nice and outgoing, but only becuase he doesn't quite understand what he is doing.

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
I pick B

only pokemon i was hoping for human

Pokemon: ;427;
Name: Amu chan

Description: she has pink ears,she has clothes from a contest from befir her owner relsed her, she sees little creaturs called charas, an old red skirt, white shirt, black jakit, a red + sign (not a red cross), red tie, and a red cloth pined on her arm (like the on haruhi has in the sos brigade but red)

Personality: a little bunery who is thougt to be cool in the forest she lives in but has old contest clothes on that makes her look like a goth chick and isn't goth and wishes to have something more "pink" or "girlish" and sees creaturs that look like small humans called charas

I will change if I cant use this Im watching an anime and thats how the main charicter is dressed

Last edited:

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Pokemon: Kirlia
Name: Grace

Description: Looks like a normal Kirlia but with a pink tutu dress on with a silky pink bow. Then she wears a long pink scarf.

Personality: She loves boys and everytime she sees one she will try to propose to him. If she gets rejected then she will teleport them to a terrible place. She loves to dance, sing and shop just like a fashionista would like. She is normally in a jolly mood but can get angry!

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
Pokemon: ;407;
Name: Yasmin
Description: A normal Roserade, but she wears a green scarf to show that she's from an exploration team.
Personality: She's a tough fighter from all the exploring in mystery dungeons. Yasmin is a bit tomboyish and will use Magical Leaf on any boy who annoys her. She loves playing hide and seek in the forest and helping out the others.

Last edited:

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Pokemon: ;330;
Name: DragonLady aka Draly

Description: Looks like a normal Flygon. She always wears her Good Luck Necklase (Diamond Necklase weighing 10 ILB) which was a present for her Dead Boy friend (Slizor the Scizor).

Personality: She is looking a perfect person to replace her perfec BF.... She friends with DragonLord the ;330;, MetaCross the ;376; and Crushern the ;464;.

Last edited:

ZFXZFX

Pokemon: ;038;
Name: Flame

Description: Has a Black tip on the end of her tails.

Personality: She Is kind and Loves to help others.She isnt to friendly with most bug type pokemon.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Alright, alright I'm here... I wasn't on because I have those things called siblings, who always have homework regardless of the day.

Okay let me answer questions first; The Fad: Yes, your pokemon can evolve when though it will happen will be random. Yes you can meet up with one another.

SugarFreeJazz: ... that didn't decribe your pokemon at all...

chihaya01: I'll probably make a human verison one at later time (multi-tasking is my strong point.) Um. before I accept you can you PM and tell what are charas? I feel if you character can see these I should aleast know something about them.

Wind: I assign you to some randomly just say something of you want someone else.

Sweet_piplup123: How much I like games like pokemon dungeon, this is about wild pokemon in the regular pokemon world not saying that wild pokemon won't have exploration team but I think people would notice a large group of pokemon wearing scarves and exploring caves in trios and such...

Alright here goes...

theanime-dialgamaster

Cuddling under a tree, suddenly Joy Forshag wakened. It was unusually quiet even for nighttime. As she sat up, she notices a dim light in the distance it was an unusual thing to see in the forest at night. Thinking carefully she decides…

A) To go investigate the light.
B) Climb a tree to get a better view of the light.
C) To go back to sleep.
D) Completely ignore it and go down to the lake for some water.
=====

Treeconator

Comfortable and snug, Slash rests curled up tight in some underbrush. When suddenly wakening by what he think was a sound. Remaining quiet he doesn’t hear the sound again making think that maybe he imagine it. But as wild pokemon he also knew it was best not to just shrug things. After much thought, Slash…

A) Sees if he can find the source of the sound.
B) Don’t investigate the sound but get up anyway since he already up.
C) Rests his eyes but stay alert of his surroundings.
D) Goes back to sleep, it was probably nothing.

Shadow Eeveelution

Dragonlady or Draly for was flying through the forest early in the morning, looking something she could have for breakfast. The Flygon knew she had to be quick, for food could disappear in an instance. As she moved ahead her eyes spot a Pecha Berry Tree with three ripe berries hanging from its branches. It would seem she had found her breakfast when an intoxicating aroma caught her attention. Looking back and fore in the direction of the aroma and the pecha berries, she quickly…

A) Go for the pecha berries before they’re gone.
B) Go see what that great smell is.
C) Gets the berries and then go to the location of the smell.
D) Ignore both and search onward for more food.

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
Sweet_piplup123: How much I like games like pokemon dungeon, this is about wild pokemon in the regular pokemon world not saying that wild pokemon won't have exploration team but I think people would notice a large group of pokemon wearing scarves and exploring caves in trios and such...
Yasmin is wild, she only does the exploration thingie occasionally...
If still not ok, here's a new chatracter:
Pokémon: ;;196;
Name: Millie
Description: Has a shell necklace around her neck.
Personality: Likes to make things float all over the place and dropping things on people as a joke.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.