• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Choose Your Roster

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
King K. Rool
The best villain in a Nintendo game and one of the coolest characters around, and as much as Jason, or Gordon Freeman, or Crash would be awesome, they just cannot beat K. Rool
EDIT: He could have a variety of moves such as chomping, summoning Kremlings, bashing, and using King Kut Out(his paper doppelganger) as a shield. His variety in moves would make an
interesting character and a great addition to any roster!

Last edited:

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
King K. Rool
The best villain in a Nintendo game and one of the coolest characters around, and as much as Jason, or Gordon Freeman, or Crash would be awesome, they just cannot beat K. Rool

-he's the best
-one of the coolest
-cannot be beaten

Right. Um, how?

TheGreaterLucario

I'd nominate Sveta from Golden Sun, Dark Dawn. Anyone who has played the game will know why. For those who haven't, she is highly skilled in melee combat with Claw and Knuckles weapons, AND she can temporarily transform into a beast-mode of sorts, during which she is freaking Uber. Plus she can move around pretty fast and is very agile.

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
I nominate Link. Standing at what seems about 5 feet tall, he's the biggest baddest elf in video game history. He keeps all his handy-dandy utilities on him at all times, armed for any situation, be it using his hookshot to pull him across rivers or blowing holes in mountainsides.

epicninjask123

LoL Lunatic
I'd choose Terra Branford from Final Fantasy 6. Not only is she one of my favorite characters from any game whatsoever (mainly due to her story) she is also pretty bad---. She can learn a myriad of attack and support spells, and her ultimate ability changes her into a monster that makes her already devastating spells even more destructive!

However, if you don't want to bring magic into the mix, I'd either recommend Cloud from FF7 or Squall from FF8, but I'd choose Squall despite what all the fanboys may say. He has a frickin gun attached to a frickin sword, and he knows how to use them both simultaneously!

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Simon Belmont for Smash Bros. 4 for a Captain N reunion!

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
Victini fighting super teggan toppa gurren laggan fighting doomguy fighting gob from arrested development.

Fund it.

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
I choose Mario from the Super Mario Bros. series. What fighting game roster where any video game character could be chosen would be complete without the King of video games being present?

Dragoniss

I'm 26 now, why am I still here?
Fire? That's Red in Smash.

I personally call him Fire because he's the Red from Fire Red. Him and original Red are different. Appearance wise. There's no way they could be the same guy if one has brown hair and one has black hair. I dunno. I just call him that. and I know i'm not the only one out there that does it.

He's still "Red" but I don't consider him Red. I like making a difference between the two and treating them as two separate people. Then that would be getting into me a my screwed up headcannon and we don't want to go ANYWHERE near that.

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I would love to see Doctor Doom in a fighting game

frogofdoom555

(>:O) FFFFFFUUUUUU
I nominate Vi fro m League of Legends.

She has two giant fist gauntlets she uses to punch her enemies into submission