• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chorus II ~ The Storyline Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rawr, you two...

Illegible, feeling good about fighting a pkmn way bigger than him, made a sight of relief...only to get mauled with another Leaf Blade. No words were exchanged.

Illegible (Togetic) - 62HP
~> Aerial Ace (Power: 6, PP: 4/7)
~> Ancientpower (Power: 5, PP: 6/8)

Infinite Master Sceptile (Sceptile) - 52HP
~> Leaf Blade (Power: 6, PP: 4/7)
~> Night Slash (Power: 5, PP: 8/8)

Ludi-Kero!

Hugging 'til the end
Sceptile used Leaf Blade on Togetic.

It looks weird that Togetic was so tired after the year on the cave and suddenly Toge has the same HP that a fresh Sceptile x)

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
^I would be exactly fair if it wasn't though.
"Come on Illegible, just a little harder! We'll get outta here together! SHIS-SHAA!" But as Kikas was cheering on Illegible, IMS struck Illegible with another Leaf Blade!

Illegible picked up a rock and cried out 'SHIS-SHAA!'; that waste of breath only let the saurian strike him with a black strike.
SnoWing, bored, turned to Kikas and asked him inquisitively 'What's a SHIS-SHAA, anyways?'
Infinite Master Sceptile had little idea that turning Illegible into mush would be so easy.

Illegible (Togetic) - 40HP

~> Leaf Blade (Power: 6, PP: 2/7)
~> Night Slash (Power: 5, PP: 6/8)

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
^ My perception of time is flawed sometimes...
"SHIS-SHAA is the single greatest thing on the planet, and it was the only reason Illegible and I survived this cave while we were abandoned..." Kikas Explained.
During the explanation, Illegible ate another dose of Leaf blade.
"Come on Illegible! Even if you fail, I'll stick with you! SHIS-SHAA FOREVER!"
"SHIS-SHAA Kikas!" Roared Illegible as he approached his opponent, trembling slightly.

^mine too xD...
Illegible, determined as ever, was flying towards the saurian cautiously, not sure what to do next. He took a green swipe which sent him flying while he was processing. This time, he let out a wail.

Illegible (Togetic) - 28HP

~> Leaf Blade (Power: 6, PP: 0/7)
~> Night Slash (Power: 5, PP: 6/8)

IMS used another Night Slash![/Iwanttheroundtoendsowecangetthenextround=P]

Illegible (Togetic) - 18HP

~> Night Slash (Power: 5, PP: 4/8)

Illegble could hardly take it now; his breathing was getting heavier. His wings gave way; his feet touched the ground. To him, Kikas and SnoWing did not exist right now because the saurian was all that was part of his world. He did not hear Kikas yell 'SHIS-SHAA' or whatever ululating the green beast made. He just took another hit, almost as if he had already give in.

Illegible (Togetic) - 8HP

~> Night Slash (Power: 5, PP: 2/8)

Illegible had little breath, so SnoWing did not even hear him call her name as the saurian struck him to make him faint. Fearing Kikas intervening, however, he stepped away from Illegible as Kikas attempted to revitalise him.

Illegible (Togetic) - 0HP

~> Night Slash (Power: 5, PP: 0/8)

CEASE POSTING and SHIS-SHAA Forever

Sorry for low quality / long wait. School's crap.

Chapter Two ~ Kidnapped

The two Pokemon breathed heavily.

It was sunset.

Their battle was finally over.

“Good work, Deputy!” one of them called out, “You’re getting stronger everyday!”

“You aren’t so bad yourself, Ludi-Kero,” Deputy commented, “for a measly Ludicolo, you’re a pretty formidable opponent.”

“Here you go again with your big ego,” Ludi-Kero pointed out, which Deputy rightfully ignored.

They were walking down casually on one of the main avenues of Euphonics Town when, out of nowhere, a Munchlax raids them, who both of them easily recognized.

“king of blue, why the worried face?” Deputy asked the terrified Munchlax.

“Uh, uh…come with me,” he told them, “we need to talk in private.”

And so they went to king of blue’s office. It was a rather small and messy room, with piled-up documents on the table and scattered books on the floor. You can tell from the sight and the smell that king of blue wasn’t the most organized person in the city.

“Forgive the mess,” king of blue said before any of them commented, “but I’m not really what you’d call a tidy person, and I rarely have visitors in this office anyway.”

“It’s alright,” Ludi-Kero replied, although he knew that both of them were really bothered with it. Especially Deputy, as he was such a neat freak.

“Well, I’ll be brief,” king of blue stated, “our mayor, DieChavsDie, has been kidnapped.”

The eyes of the two Pokemon bulged. All they heard from the daily talk by the village folk was that he was on a business trip – but now it wasn’t true. His situation was far worse than what they think.

“I’m sure you’ve heard from the townspeople that he was on a business trip,” king of blue continued, “but truth be told, it was only a way for controversy not to arise. The reality is, our beloved mayor was gone since noon.”

“But, what does that have to do with us?” Deputy suddenly asked. “Are you saying we have to rescue him?”

“That’s precisely what I’m asking you to do,” king of blue replied, “along with two of our best missionaries, YellowHat and Jonessodaco.Chris, who you two will get to know while you’re trying to save DieChavsDie.”

“Well, okay then,” Ludi-Kero said rather hesitantly, “we’ll leave tomorrow by dawn. I guess we have to go home and prepare now, right?”

“Well, there is one other thing,” king of blue followed up, “you have to choose among both of you who will be the leader of the missionary. That’s up to you two to decide. Okay?”

Understanding the situation, both Pokemon left the office, talking amongst themselves who should be the leader of the missionary.

That's of course up to you to decide. You simply vote who among Ludi-Kero or Deputy would you like to be the leader of the missionary.

RULES FOR BOOK FOUR, CHAPTER TWO

1. General Chorus rules apply.
2. Voting is once per three hours.
3. First to ten wins.

I vote Ludi. I mean, I know him better. =P

Ludi-Kero - 1
Deputy - 0

Start voting!

...I'm really eager to se if this all ties together somehow =3. Though the FO round itself is ITBF-ish :/...

I want to vote Deputy, but I will not 'cause it will make the round go faster, plus he has no chance =P...

Ludi-Kero - 2
Deputy - 0

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
I'll vote Deputy to try and bring this closer

Volteon

Back I guess??
And so they went to king of blue’s office. It was a rather small and messy room, with piled-up documents on the table and scattered books on the floor. You can tell from the sight and the smell that king of blue wasn’t the most organized person in the city.
Where's the food!? A Munchlax office must ...

Ludi, because I know him better than anyone here >D
... barring himself =o

Status
Not open for further replies.