1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Chorus II ~ The Storyline Face-Off

Discussion in 'Face-Offs' started by Dramatic Melody, May 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jonessodaco.Chris

Jonessodaco.Chris Is Back Finally!

Ludi-Kero... Ahhh school crazyness i hear yah DM...

Everyone i'm Graduating HIGHSCHOOL!!! in like a week, creepy feeling

2. DieChavsDie

DieChavsDie Well-Known Member

*dunno how I can vote whilst being kidnapped and all*

Ludi Kero

Ludi Kero: 5
    Deputy: 2

3. ~Shadow Espeon~

~Shadow Espeon~ I did it!!

Mmm...

Lud Kero for me!

4. Gryoine

Gryoine "Squawk!"

Ludi Kero.

5. Same as the last few...

Ludi Kero: 8

6. Kikas123

Kikas123 What 'bout My Star?

Why not, Ludi-Kero.

7. Ludi-Kero: 9

One more!

8. Gryoine

Gryoine "Squawk!"

Ludi Kero.

9. Ludi-Kero: 10

Forks, knives, and spoons...

10. Chapter Three ~ Raid

“We’ve chosen our leader.”

“Good, good. And who is the lucky one to achieve such honor?”

“We’ve chosen…Pokemanyak!”

A Pikachu stood up and walked to the front of the class. A few cheers were heard from the back, which told his inevitable popularity in his section.

“Well, Pokemanyak,” the teacher, an Alakazam, began, “from now on, you shall lead the class in every way possible. You will discipline them, be a role model to them, and defend them should problems arise. Understood?”

“Yes, sir Pure,” the Pikachu answered, just moments before the school bell rang, signaling the end of class.

“Now, now, don’t forget to read Chapter Three of Strategy 101,” the teacher reminded his students, who in turn rushed for the exit. The Alakazam could do nothing but sigh.

“They weren’t kidding when they said teaching was harder than it looked,” he mumbled to himself, “this is more of a pain in the ass than missionary work for Euphonics Town was.”

“I told you so.”

An ebony Pokemon entered the room, sauntering over to the exhausted Alakazam. In a heartbeat, disturbing images of PsiUmbreon attacking him in the cave and atop Mount Zephyr haunted him. Thankfully, his senses were sharper than his trauma. There was an obvious difference between the Umbreon in front of him and the Umbreon that attacked him a year ago.

His rings were the normal yellow, and not the distinct blue Psi bragged about.

“Mister Profesco, sir,” Pure acknowledged his boss, “I’m sorry you had to hear that.”

“Nonsense, it’s a natural reaction for all our new recruits in Entity High,” the Umbreon told him casually, “in fact, compared to our other newest recruit’s reactions, you’re a wave of optimism to listen to.”

As if on cue, a brown Pokemon the shape of a star barged in, looking very frustrated. In fact, frustrated was an understatement in describing how the Pokemon felt.

“I. HATE. THIS. FUCKING. JOB!” Staryu bellowed, not caring if his boss was in the same room listening intently, “The students are so dull! I honestly don’t get it – Pokemon History is a very interesting subject!”

“I see what you mean,” the Alakazam whispered to the Umbreon, letting out a soft chuckle.

“Look, Staryu,” Profesco said calmly, “why don’t we go out to dinner? Don’t worry, it’s my treat. See it as a reward in completing your first week of teaching here in Entity High.”

Not wanting to pass the offer of getting a free dinner, Staryu agreed.

The three Pokemon walked through the busy streets of Anthology city. Not a word was spoken, as all three wouldn’t really be what you would consider as “best buds”. At most, their relationship was as deep as being co-workers.

They took a left turn, but found that they had reached a dead end. Ridiculous graffiti filled the walls that bordered them, and the darkness of the alley was a little bit too intimidating.

“Maybe we should get out of here,” Staryu suggested.

“Maybe not.”

Out of nowhere, a small green Pokemon appeared in their midst. It had an unusual bulb in its back, but to anyone who has seen a Bulbasaur it was more than common.

“Pikasaur, stop this nonsense,” Profesco told the seed Pokemon, recognizing him as one of the latest drop-outs, “and let us go!”

“I don’t think so, Prof,” Pikasaur replied rather harshly, “no one’s getting out of this alley unscratched.”

“Oh come on,” Profesco said casually, “you can’t possibly think that one Bulbasaur can take down an Umbreon, an Alakazam and a Staryu!”

“Alone, of course not,” Pikasaur answered back, “but with backup I stand a chance.”

In an instant, two other Pokemon, larger than Pikasaur, appeared in their midst. One was a yellow fire Pokemon, resembling that of a large echidna, with fiery spikes around its neck. The other was a yellow furry Pokemon, with black stripes and two black tails.

“Well, well, if it isn’t DarkTyphlosion157 and Electivire Addict,” Profesco acknowledged them, “all three of you have made a drop-out group, eh?”

“Shut it, Prof,” DT157 answered back, “just prepare yourself for battle.”

“Uhh, Profesco, I don’t feel good about this,” Staryu mumbled under his breath.

“Me neither,” Pure followed, “but I guess we have no choice, right?”

“Right you are, Pure,” Profesco said as they took their stances.

No, we're not gonna use the battle style. We're going to use Attrition - plain and simple attrition. 1Hurt a Pokemon, 0HP means eliminated, blah blah blah...

RULES FOR BOOK FOUR, CHAPTER THREE​

1. General Chorus rules apply.
    2. Voting is once per thirty minutes.
    3. Only do 1Hurts. Each Pokemon has 11HP to begin with. The round ends when all Pokemon in a team reach 0HP.
    4. You are allowed to hurt three Pokemon, but you aren't allowed to use them on three Pokemon of the same team. Furthermore, you cannot have the same vote as the voter above you. Got it?

So in case you don't remember the teams...look at my tally. =P

Hurt Staryu
    Hurt EA
    Hurt pikasaur

Goodies:
    ~ Profesco (Umbreon) - 11HP
    ~ Pure (Alakazam) - 11HP
    ~ Staryu (Staryu) - 10HP

Baddies:
    ~ pikasaur (Bulbasaur) - 10HP
    ~ DarkTyphlosion157 (Typhlosion) - 11HP
    ~ Electivire Addict - 10HP

Start voting!

11. Zadros

Zadros Incorrigible slacker

Hurt Staryu
    Hurt pikasaur
    Hurt Pure

12. DieChavsDie

DieChavsDie Well-Known Member

Hurt Staryu
    Hurt Dark Typhlosion
    Hurt Electivire Addict

Goodies:
    ~ Pure (Alakazam) - 10HP
    ~ Staryu (Staryu) - 8HP

Baddies:
    ~ pikasaur (Bulbasaur) - 9HP
    ~ DarkTyphlosion157 (Typhlosion) - 10HP
    ~ Electivire Addict - 9HP

13. MareepMan

MareepMan Well-Known Member

Hurt Pure
    Hurt Pikasaur
    Hurt Dark Typhlosion

14. I see you had to put the names of the other Euphonics in there...is Antohology a title-to-come? =D
    Profesco was a good add; it totally caught me by surprise. I thought we were gonna have another Psi, Volty, GH battle...I wonder what they're up to now?

-1 Staryu
    -1 pikasaur
    -1 DT157

Goodies:
    ~ Pure (Alakazam) - 9HP
    ~ Staryu (Staryu) - 7HP

Baddies:
    ~ pikasaur (Bulbasaur) - 7HP
    ~ DarkTyphlosion157 (Typhlosion) - 8HP
    ~ Electivire Addict - 9HP

I'll write up a little story to go with my votes when we're closer to being finished...

15. Anthology was a previous face-off set of mine. It had three face-offs (my most unsuccessful ones IMO): Abilities, Friend Areas and Weaknesses&Resistances.

It came after WiFi (Winged and First Stage) and before Harmonics (you know that...).

Hurt Staryu
    Hurt EA
    Hurt pikasaur

Goodies:
    ~ Pure (Alakazam) - 9HP
    ~ Staryu (Staryu) - 6HP

Baddies:
    ~ pikasaur (Bulbasaur) - 6HP
    ~ DarkTyphlosion157 (Typhlosion) - 8HP
    ~ Electivire Addict - 8HP

16. Pikasaur

Pikasaur Putting up a Fight

Hurt Umbreon
    Hurt Alakazam
    Hurt Electivire Addict

my name being mentioned forced me to vote :p

Last edited: Jun 15, 2008
  17. ^I think I can't count that because none of the Baddies are hurt...

-1 Staryu
    -1 pikasaur
    -1 DT157

Goodies:
    ~ Pure (Alakazam) - 9HP
    ~ Staryu (Staryu) - 5HP

Baddies:
    ~ pikasaur (Bulbasaur) - 5HP
    ~ DarkTyphlosion157 (Typhlosion) - 7HP
    ~ Electivire Addict - 8HP

18. Pikasaur