• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chorus II ~ The Storyline Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Profesco: -epically- Knowledge always prevails! May our quest for infinite knowledge light our way!
Pure: This isn't the time for -interrupted-
-Pure is hit by DT157's Overheat, and he has to sit back as he cools off-
Staryu: Hey Fire type...-creates a barrage of bubbles-
ea: -to Staryu- Elekible attaaaaaack!
Profesco: Do your homework. -creates a ball of shadow matter and releases it on the yellow dropout-

Goodies:
~ Profesco (Umbreon) - 7HP
~ Pure (Alakazam) - 4HP
~ Staryu (Staryu) - 4HP

Baddies:
~ pikasaur (Bulbasaur) - 4HP
~ DarkTyphlosion157 (Typhlosion) - 6HP
~ Electivire Addict - 2HP

DieChavsDie

Hurt Staryu
Hurt DarkTyphlosion
Hurt Electivire Addict

Goodies:
~ Profesco (Umbreon) - 7HP
~ Pure (Alakazam) - 4HP
~ Staryu (Staryu) - 3HP

Baddies:
~ DarkTyphlosion157 (Typhlosion) - 5HP
~ Electivire Addict - 1HP

DieChavsDie

Hurt Staryu
Hurt DarkTyphlosion
Hurt Electivire Addict

Goodies:
~ Profesco (Umbreon) - 6HP
~ Pure (Alakazam) - 3HP
~ Staryu (Staryu) - 2HP

Baddies:
~ DarkTyphlosion157 (Typhlosion) - 3HP
~ Electivire Addict - 0HP

DieChavsDie

Hurt Staryu
Hurt Typhlosion
Hurt Bulbasaur

Goodies:
~ Profesco (Umbreon) - 6HP
~ Pure (Alakazam) - 2HP
~ Staryu (Staryu) - 0HP

Baddies:
~ pikasaur (Bulbasaur) - 3HP
~ DarkTyphlosion157 (Typhlosion) - 1HP

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Hurt Typlosion
Hurt pikasaur
Hurt Pure

king of blue

That's me!
Hurt Pikasaur
Hurt Pure
Hurt Profesco

Goodies:
~ Profesco (Umbreon) - 5HP
~ Pure (Alakazam) - 0HP
~ Staryu (Staryu) - 0HP

Baddies:
~ pikasaur (Bulbasaur) - 1HP
~ DarkTyphlosion157 (Typhlosion) - 0HP

Down to one on one!

DieChavsDie

Hurt Profesco
Hurt Pikasaur

Which means that the Goodies win!!

Chapter Four ~ Unexpected

The Umbreon sighed heavily.

“Finally.”

PsiUmbreon dismounted from GoldenHouou, very thankful that they’ve reached their destination. He was getting very annoyed by Volteon and Octoboy’s ramblings, and by the looks of it, GoldenHouou felt the same way.

“We have to go inside this cave,” PsiUmbreon instructed, “GoldenHouou, I guess you have to duck. We can’t risk leaving you exposed outside.”

“Urgh…fine,” GoldenHouou gave in grudgingly, “why can’t that stupid collar you’re talking about be in some bigger place?”

PsiUmbreon gave no answer and proceeded to go inside the cave, lit by GoldenHouou’s fire.

They walked through the pathway, filled with boulders as hard as Golem. Jolteon and Octoboy were continuing their hate fest of The Benmeister and, in their current conversation, Dramatic Melody.

“Everyone thinks so highly of him,” Octoboy commented, “I honestly think he’s very overrated.”

“He was my friend once, actually,” Volteon informed Octoboy, “me, him and GoldenHouou were once best friends in Entity High. But then, he was modded, and he forgot about both of us in the process.”

“He’s not obnoxious or anything,” Octoboy pointed out, “but becoming a mod has seriously poisoned his brain, just like what’s happening to Benmeister.”

“I, for one, am not part of this ‘I hate Dramatic Melody’ club,” GoldenHouou butted into the conversation, “the boy has grown up, and his ignorance of us is only due to his strict job. It isn’t his fault.”

“But if he was really are friend, he wouldn’t permanently leave us be,” Volteon reacted, “now would he?”

GoldenHouou couldn’t do anything else but agree.

They reached the deepest part of the cave, which contained a huge stone doorway that even beat the phoenix in height. Two words were inscribed in an ancient language, which in English are roughly translated to “Battle Cry”.

PsiUmbreon sauntered over to the doorway and touched certain indentations on it. Then, suddenly, it slowly began to open, startling his three other colleagues.

“How PsiUmbreon knows how to open it,” Volteon murmured to himself, “I will never know.”

They entered the dark room, and it only contained a small stone pillar curiously lit by nothing. When PsiUmbreon walked towards it, though, he saw that there was something wrong with it, something that startled him.

The locket that was supposed to be on it was gone.

“I don’t get it,” PsiUmbreon said, “where’s the Shis-Shaa locket?”

The moment he spoke those words, the stone doorway they entered through was suddenly closed, trapping them inside. When it became tightly shut, the light of the room suddenly opened, exposing its majestic oddly-colored stone walls and, more importantly, four other Pokemon in the room.

The first one was exactly like Volteon in look, which was understandable because they were of the same species, but the major difference was that it was green in color.

The second one was a red dragon of some sort, with elegant red wings poking out of either side of her frail body. Amidst the look of weakness, though, she was certainly strong, especially alongside her electric pair.

The third one looked exactly like PsiUmbreon’s boss, Serebii, only this one was of a normal kind of Celebi.

The fourth one, very simply, was a Mudkip they all knew.

“You want the Shis-Shaa locket?” Dramatic Melody stated, “then you have to go through me.”

“And me!” Celebitwo flew beside him and took a stance.

“And I,” Wig ran to Dramatic Melody’s right and made his stance.

“And not forgetting me!” AngelLatias flew over the three and made her stance.

“Wha…” PsiUmbreon said shockingly, “Volteon, GoldenHouou, Octoboy, prepare to fight!”

Another fight scene? Yeah...at least we're using different styles.

For this one, we're using this style I used in a previous face-off of mine...a Heal/Hurt variant that I think was originally used in the original BTFO, but with the last one having a minor change..

Heal - Adds 1HP to the Pokemon.
2Hurt - Subtracts 2HP to the Pokemon.
Protect - The Pokemon cannot be hurt the next turn. Protected Pokemon will be in Lime in the tally.
Freeze - The Pokemon cannot be healed the next turn. Frozen Pokemon will be Cyan in the tally.

Originally, the Freeze forbids the Pokemon being healed AND hurt, but for this one, it will only forbid healing.

RULES FOR BOOK FOUR ~ CHAPTER FOUR

1. General Chorus rules apply.
2. Voting is once per hour.
3. They will be divided into two groups of four. The round ends when the two Pokemon from one side are both eliminated.
4. Should one Pokemon be eliminated already, you will vote without the Freeze.
5. Each Pokemon start with 15HP. 30HP to advance, 0HP to get eliminated.

And so we start...

First Group:

Dramatic Melody (Mudkip - Good)
Celebitwo (Celebi - Good)
PsiUmbreon (Umbreon - Bad)
Octoboy (Octillery - Bad)

Heal Celebitwo
2Hurt Octoboy
Protect Dramatic Melody
Freeze PsiUmbreon

Dramatic Melody (Mudkip - Good) - 15HP
Celebitwo (Celebi - Good) - 16HP
PsiUmbreon (Umbreon - Bad) - 15HP
Octoboy (Octillery - Bad) - 14HP

Start voting!

Volteon

Back I guess??
Huh! Greenish Jolteon is no way cooler than the yellow one!

Heal Octoboy
2Hurt Celebitwo
Protect Psi
Freeze DM

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
SHIS-SHAA is now an important plot point! I love starting awesome things, now hopefully hombre will catch on too...
Heal Celebitwo
2Hurt Octoboy
Protect DM
Freeze Psi

DieChavsDie

Heal Celebitwo
2Hurt PsiUmbreon
Protect Octoboy
Freeze Dramatic Melody

Dramatic Melody (Mudkip - Good) - 15HP
Celebitwo (Celebi - Good) - 15HP
PsiUmbreon (Umbreon - Bad) - 13HP