• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chorus II ~ The Storyline Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

king of blue

That's me!
Help Charizard
Hinder Ludicolo

Pure (Alakazam) - 19 miles
Kikas123 (Charizard) - 21 miles
Ludi-Kero! (Ludicolo) - 15 miles
Illegible (Togetic) - 24 miles
Staryu (Staryu) - 23 miles

Advanced: Octoboy (Octillery), The Benmeister (Magneton)

king of blue

That's me!
Help Charizard
Hinder Ludicolo

Pure (Alakazam) - 22 miles
Kikas123 (Charizard) - 24 miles
Ludi-Kero! (Ludicolo) - 17 miles
Staryu (Staryu) - 26 miles WIN!

Advanced: Octoboy (Octillery), The Benmeister (Magneton), Illegible (Togetic), Staryu (Staryu)

DieChavsDie

Help Ludicolo
Hinder Charizard

Pure (Alakazam) - 23 miles
Kikas123 (Charizard) - 24 miles
Ludi-Kero! (Ludicolo) - 19 miles

Advanced: Octoboy (Octillery), The Benmeister (Magneton), Illegible (Togetic), Staryu (Staryu)

king of blue

That's me!
Help Alakazam
Hinder Ludicolo

Pure (Alakazam) - 25 miles WIN!
Kikas123 (Charizard) - 25 miles WIN!
Ludi-Kero! (Ludicolo) - 19 miles LOSE!

Advanced: Octoboy (Octillery), The Benmeister (Magneton), Illegible (Togetic), Staryu (Staryu), Kikas123 (Charizard), Pure (Alakazam)

Last edited:
Chapter Three ~ Help

"Come on, where the heck are you?"

king of blue was walking sideways as he looked at his wristwatch. The replacements from Euphonics Town was nowhere to be found, and if they didn't come within the next hour, none of them would have the opportunity to register.

"This is hopeless," the Munchlax mumbled under his breath, "they're nowhere to be found. Looks like I have to drop out of the contest..."

He spoke too soon.

He saw an Octillery struggling through the dirt road. As he saw the Munchlax, he hastily crawled towards him and bowed, thinking that he was the last one to arrive.

"Vice Mayor, I'm sorry, I'm terribly sorry," Octoboy bowed in disappointment, "I know I'm the last one to arrive. I best be going back now..."

"Nonsense," the Munchlax replied in his usual enthusiastic self, "you're the first to arrive, octoboy. Now, go rest up in that pond first, let's wait for the rest of the replacements."

"R-r-really?" the Octillery gasped, "Th-th-thank you!"

After he thanked, a floating Magneton charged up to the Octillery and knocked both of them over. king of blue helped both of them up, and congratulated The Benmeister for being second.

"I guess this dude was too fast for me," the Magneton commented, "but no matter, at least I still have the chance of being DM's replacement!"

"I have the chance, too," they heard from afar, and before they could react, a Togetic appeared over them, landing lazily on the ground, beaten up by all the running and flying he had done.

"Yes you do, Illegible," Munchlax said cheerily as he patted the Togetic's crown.

"Now don't start the party without me," a Staryu came spinning towards them and landing on the nearby pond.

"Aah, that feels good," Staryu said as he relaxed his body on the pond. Octillery followed suit, wanting to recharge as he was exhausted from all the running.

Not even seconds passed, a Charizard came flying and landed on the ground with a big thug.

"Damn, all you guys came before me?" Kikas123 remarked, "I must be getting slow."

"You're not the only one," an Alakazam materialized beside him, "my teleportation got messed up during the journey that it's stupid."

"So I guess that's everyone?" Munchlax said hastily, "Good, because we have to register now or else our chances go down the toilet."

"But there's still another one," Pure reacted, "Ludi-Kero, I believe."

"Do you want to register or not?" Munchlax asked impatiently, "If we wait for him, we might not get the chance to register at all."

Feeling guilty, they hesitantly agreed, as all six of them went to the registration hall to register.

Just moments after their registration, a siren rang loudly through the hall, much to the confusion of the Pokemon. A Jolteon then entered the halls and looked at all the perplexed people, trying to shout as loud as he could so the news could be heard clearly.

"Dramatic Melody," Volteon screamed, "has been kidnapped!"

Panic erupted in the hall as the Pokemon heard the news. Volteon tried to ask for someone to rescue the unfortunate Mudkip, but no one was too courageous.

"You guys, you're from Euphonics Town, right?" Volteon pointed out the seven Pokemon near the registration desk, "can you help me in rescuing Dramatic Melody? Reports say he was taken to Anthology Cave, which isn't far from here. Please, I really need your help."

Though with doubt, Munchlax replied confidently, "You bet they are."

~^~

Oh noez I've been kidnapped! =P

Now since they're travelling through a cave, many Pokemon and obstacles would hurt them. And what's the face-off version of hurt?

Attrition.

Yeah, this is gonna be a normal Attrition round. Hurt one Pokemon, it's HP gets deducted by one. First Pokemon to reach 0HP gets eliminated.

RULES FOR BOOK THREE, CHAPTER THREE

1. General Chorus rules apply.
2. Voting is once per thirty minutes.
3. Hurt one Pokemon. That simple.
4. They start out with 10HP. Who gets to 0HP first gets eliminated. Only one Pokemon will be eliminated.

Hurt Octoboy =O

Pure (Alakazam) - 10HP
Kikas123 (Charizard) - 10HP
The Benmeister (Magneton) - 10HP
Illegible (Togetic) - 10HP
Octoboy (Octillery) - 9HP
Staryu (Staryu) - 10HP

Start hurting!

Illegible began to realise that the only way he was going to win was if he played dirtily. He slowed his flying to be behind everyone else's field of vision and, in turn, made a few glinting leaves of many hues between his short arms. He released the attack on the cave ceiling to 'see what happens'.
Hastily, Illegible shouted, "Staryu, watch out!"
But it was too late. Staryu had a rock off of the ceiling of the cave crash down on him and hurt him.

Pure (Alakazam) - 10HP
Kikas123 (Charizard) - 10HP
Staryu (Staryu) - 9HP

Ludi-Kero!

Hugging 'til the end
Ludicolo probably danced around instead of walking >>

Hurt Alakazam.

Yay for Police Officer Jolteon =P

or maybe Ludicolo is the bad guy =o or works with the bad guys =o

EDIT: omg, looks like I'm not the only one "writing" how the story went/goes =P

Last edited:

DieChavsDie

;) DieChavsDie, the UBERPOTAS decided to follow the tactic of voting anyone who threatened his PERSONAL choice for Mod ;)

Hurt Charizard

Pure (Alakazam) - 9HP
Kikas123 (Charizard) - 9HP
Staryu (Staryu) - 9HP

king of blue

That's me!
Hurt Staryu

Pure (Alakazam) - 9HP
Kikas123 (Charizard) - 9HP
Staryu (Staryu) - 8HP

Illegible whined, "I'm getting tired! Can we take a break?"
He gets ignored completely, so he just gives in and falls on top of Kikas.
"Sorry," Illegible wails in an innocent voice.

Pure (Alakazam) - 9HP
Kikas123 (Charizard) - 8HP
Staryu (Staryu) - 8HP

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
"Hey Come On dude, I only give rides to those with good business propositions. SHIS-SHAA!"
And with that Kikas123 swept Illegible off his back.
Pure (Alakazam) - 9HP
Kikas123 (Charizard) - 8HP
Illegible (Togetic) - 9HP
Staryu (Staryu) - 8HP

"Right back at ya!" Illegible, upset that he got dirty from falling on the ground, churns up a Magical Leaf attack. "SHIS-SHAA!" With that battle cry, Kikas's wing took a scratch or four. He did not try to hide this act of aggression.

Pure (Alakazam) - 9HP
Kikas123 (Charizard) - 7HP
Staryu (Staryu) - 8HP

~
Sorry! U_U I don't really wanna hurt you, but...I couldn't resist keeping the story going. xD

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
"I see ya wanna play hard-ball, well we can work something out"
As he said this, Kikas exclaimed "SHIS-SHAA!" and aimed at Staryu and shot a pillar of flame at it, it recoiled slightly, but continued on.
"Maybe we can work something out." Kikas said to Illegible.
Pure (Alakazam) - 9HP
Staryu (Staryu) - 7HP

king of blue

That's me!
Hurt Staryu.
Now now, if I were watching this what would I say? As you know I'm the one that sent you on this mission. Hurting your fellows, tut tut tut.

Pure (Alakazam) - 9HP
Staryu (Staryu) - 6HP

DieChavsDie

Hurt Charizard

Pure (Alakazam) - 9HP
Kikas123 (Charizard) - 6HP
Staryu (Staryu) - 6HP

"SHIS-SHAA!" With that cry, Illegible claps his hands and induces Kikas to attack Staryu again. A brilliant flame engulfed Staryu.

Pure (Alakazam) - 9HP
Staryu (Staryu) - 5HP

Illegible shouted, "Let's get movin'! We gotta get quicker if we are to find Dramatic Memody!"

king of blue

That's me!
Hurt Staryu

Pure (Alakazam) - 9HP
Staryu (Staryu) - 4HP

Status
Not open for further replies.