• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chorus; The Storyline-style Face-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DieChavsDie

3 Heal Matteo
2 Heal Wings
1 Heal Duplica

Marina - 51
Duplica - 47
Ephram - 42
Noland - 43
Briney - 8
Mikey - 53
Sullivan - 51
Madam Muchmoney - 26
Sakura - 54
Jenina - 26
Wings - 40
Red - 51
Matteo - 69

Privileged: Magikarp Salesman

...well.

Happy birthday Chorus! It's been [almost exactly] one year since the start of Chorus, and it gets the honors of being the second face-off I owned that lasted for at least a year! (the first one, of course, being Winged)

But with this happiness comes depression, as this marks the closure of the second harmonics. Yes, I've been running out of ideas for Book 2, and all my writing cells have gone to my fic, which leaves no more inspiration to write Hysteria.

I'm sorry to all the fans of Chorus, and all the fans of the Storyline-style Face-Offs... *gets thrown by tomatoes*.

~^~

But with a melancholic ending comes a blissful beginning, as in about three weeks, the first of my 2008 batch of face-offs will be released! It will be opened around my birthday, February 11, so be sure to go online on that day, or the days near it! =P

And, as a special treat, I'll give you the collective term for my 2008 face-offs! If my 2007 face-offs was dubbed as the "Harmonics", then my 2008 face-offs will be the...

Euphonics, the 2008 batch of DM's Face-Offs!​

And as even more of an appetizer, I'll give you the title of my first 2008 face-off! Well...some of it, anyway.

_ N _ _ _ Y​

=P

For all the fans of Storyline-style Face-Offs, please go to the two Adventure Face-Offs: Red&Blue and Fast Forward. For all the fans of Harmonics, please go to the three other Harmonics Face-Offs: Orchestra, Dual and Hybrid.

This is Chorus, signing off.

~> Kyle

Status
Not open for further replies.