• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chorusco's Sprite Shop Of Nearly Everything 2!!!!

RKU, I don't think a Zard-Gon-2 is worthy enough of a place in this shop. 4 workers is enough. The upcoming event has something to do with that.
Requests?

by RKU, do you mean me? i dont know anything about a zard-gon-2.

Shnitzel_12

Here we are, sorry that I left, went to evening mass.
Tcg_8.png

[#IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w36/Shnitzel_12/Tcg_8.png[/IMG]

uzumakikunai

Moar Dratini
RKU, I don't think a Zard-Gon-2 is worthy enough of a place in this shop. 4 workers is enough. The upcoming event has something to do with that.
Requests?

what do u mean by "upcoming event"?

now, for a short time only, i do emo-ish pokemon!!!!!!
example:
mimejremo.png

but no legendaries!

Shnitzel_12

RKU is you and you made a Charizard-Porygon-2 recolour. That's what I mean. UzKu, I have PM'ed you about the upcoming event.
Any requests?

oh, so i cant work here? evo-wooper told me i could a while ago. i showed some examples besides the recolor.

heaiyuo

Thick-headed trainer
(This one might be a bit hard, but you can do it) Ok, can I please have a Luxray/Mamoswine mix please? Base is to be Luxray.

Shnitzel_12

Morning everyone! (I'm Irish)
Any requests? And chorusco, another strike, and pikatob is out, because he asked for more than 3 requests twice. Sorry, pikatob, you aren't banned.

evo-wooper

Kirby Pwner
Pikatob will be off ban on the 17th July. If he does something again, he will be banned for TWO WEEKS. If he does it again, or tries to request during his ban, he shall be BANNED 4EVER

Shnitzel_12

Along with my TCG Banners, I now do Sugimori Banners!
Sugimori_Example.png

You must state the 6 Pokemon and a background. And, also, for the TCG Banners, you don't need to supply me with images!

Any requests?

Shnitzel_12

Well, that's what skilled banner-makers like .:Northern Lights:. are for. Is it about time for that upcoming event, chorusco?