• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chorusco's Sprite Shop Of Nearly Everything 2!!!!

Shnitzel_12

Perhyena.png

Grovygatr.png

I hope these are acceptable

chorusco

I Wont Be Able To Make Sprites Untill Saturday So You And Evo-wooper Are In Charge. If Anyone Wants To Work Here Request Them To Post A Example And You Both Decide.

Shnitzel_12

Any requests?
Dying to do some.

I am trying pokeballs now, just an experiment.
Pokeballs-1.png

Zap-Ball, Flame ball, Uber-ball, Freeze ball and Spectre ball

Last edited:

stoneman6666

<--zappy squirrel:)
could i have a piplup/drifloon mix please?

and, if you dont mind, could i have a piplup/ hippopotas mix as well?

evo-wooper

Kirby Pwner
what bases or do you not mind?

EDIT: If people were wondering what I can do I will put it on my first post

Last edited:

stoneman6666

<--zappy squirrel:)
drifloon base then hippopotas base please

muumajii23

Could I have a Mismagius and Slowking mix. I know, a little bit wierd. They are two of my favourite pokemon!

muumajii23

And also a Giratina and Heracross mix. No bubbles on either. And I don't care which one is the base. Wow, I'm really chalenging you guys today, aren't I.