• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chorusco's Sprite Shop Of Nearly Everything 2!!!!

Shnitzel_12

Yes, you are, noobimus maximus...
We follow all Serebii's set rules
That includes double posting.
While I am working on Stoneman6666's request, here's Expluk, something I made while bored:
Expluk.png

Shnitzel_12

Hippoguin-1.png

Here's Hippoguin, sorry if it looks fat, but it's hard to fuse a penguin and hippo.
Any requests?

stoneman6666

<--zappy squirrel:)
thanks so much for both of them, i would have thanked you earlyer but my pc wouldnt let me on the forums for some random reason

by the way, who do you think is your best customer?(cause i know ive requested quite a few lol:))

oh and could i have a pipachirisu (3 guesses for what pokemon i want mixing!(here, ill give u some clues! 1. one is in my picture thing. 2. one is the pokemon i have asked for the base of all my requests lol))

PIPLUP!!!!!

Last edited:

muumajii23

Could I have a Mismagius and Slowking mix. I know, a little bit wierd. They are two of my favourite pokemon! And also a Giratina and Jirachi mix. No bubbles on either. And I don't care which one is the base. Wow, I'm really chalenging you guys today, aren't I.

stoneman6666

<--zappy squirrel:)
thanks so very very much!

now, if i can have another one, could i have a gligar base mixed with piplup

(and if you dont mind could i have a piplup base mixed with gligar?)

Shnitzel_12

I did Pipachirisu also. And a few randomers.
Pipachirisu.png
Clayvine.png
Sloghost__Guillocross.png

Yes, mumaajii23, I did your request. Because I was bored. But you double posted, and tried to cover it up, so I am defo not doing Giratina and Jirachi.

Shnitzel_12

Any requests?

I did a Byron-Heracross fusion, so if you request for a trainer fusion, I'm the one for it.
Byronacros.png

uzumakikunai

Moar Dratini
hey, can i get 2 fuses and a recolour?
1. dialga + palkia fuse w/ diagla as base
2. giratina + arceus fuse w/ giratina as base
3. dialga w/ black base and darkish red "stripes" and gunmetal-coloured armor with a purplish diamond

those would be great if you could.
thanks in advance!

uzumakikunai

Moar Dratini
"Gunmetal...as in dark silver?"
yup. that would be awesome!

hey, you think I could join?
i can only do basic stuff like recolours and negatives, and here's some of meh work:
torterraspriterecolouredfiredark.png

heatranspriterecolouredice.png

garchompspriterecolouredice.png

heatrans my fave.... i know garchomps weird....

Last edited: