• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chorusco's Sprite Shop Of Nearly Everything 2!!!!

Shnitzel_12

Here's Angeplup and Eviplup
Eviplup__Angeplup.png

Oooh, I like Armaldos so much, it's goin in a fanfic I'm working on, with Bastioplant, Cradily and Bastiodon.

Requests?

zzany

OK here is a hard one. Could you make an Arceus mew mix?

Choruso I Want to join

Hey Chorusco, I was monderin if i could join up in your quest to dominate the world of international amateur sprite creation. I've been doing it for a while. Can i join? i saw you gave some kid a co-managerial job at first glance, so can i have that job? Thx. Oh p.s. i know you had freewebs.com/choruso but that (suprisingly) doesnt work on my computer so do u have a different website?

heres an example or two of my work. one is articuno + pinsir + ursaring and the other is mr. mime + cacturne.

the last one is called grinog it is a mix of garchomp and shaymin but i bet you couldn't tell!

1.Arti. Pins. and Ursa.-http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb182/SpriteRight3/Avigrizz.jpg
2.Mr. M and Cact.-http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb182/SpriteRight3/Hapturne.jpg
3.Grinog-http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb182/SpriteRight3/Grinog.jpg

Last edited:

uzumakikunai

Moar Dratini
spriteright3, you might have to display some of your own work before cho' can make a decision.

PS chorusco, do i have co-managerial status or am I just a worker? I don't mind just being a worker, I just wanna know.

PPS: SR3 they look ok but they're WAY too small, make 'em bigger. i can hardly see them.

Last edited:

Shnitzel_12

Hey, uzu, good pikaplup!

Spriterite, instead of simply enlargind your pics, make them again. And don't just put somebodies head on another's body. However, Pinursacuno is good, so you may join. MAKE SURE you save as .PNG, not .JPG.

I am not doing any requests today, I am working on my fanfic.

See y'all!

Shnitzel_12

It never was too exciting, OMG i changed my avatar. Honchkrow was my first avvie. All the way up to Morty... I have recently become obsessed with ghost and dark pokemon...Hence the Darkrai banner and Giratina avvie.
Coming up, my ultimate ghost pokemon. Scratch and all!

Mr. Yoshi

hey, uzumakikunai, may i pls have a battle scene? my side is a bulbasaur (yoshi) lv100 while at my enemy's is a lv100 heatran with 0 hp. at the message box it sayS YOSHI PWNS ALL!