• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chorusco's Sprite Shop Of Nearly Everything 2!!!!

Shnitzel_12

Yes, you are, noobimus maximus...
We follow all Serebii's set rules
That includes double posting.
While I am working on Stoneman6666's request, here's Expluk, something I made while bored:
Expluk.png

Shnitzel_12

Hippoguin-1.png

Here's Hippoguin, sorry if it looks fat, but it's hard to fuse a penguin and hippo.
Any requests?

stoneman6666

<--zappy squirrel:)
thanks so much for both of them, i would have thanked you earlyer but my pc wouldnt let me on the forums for some random reason

by the way, who do you think is your best customer?(cause i know ive requested quite a few lol:))

oh and could i have a pipachirisu (3 guesses for what pokemon i want mixing!(here, ill give u some clues! 1. one is in my picture thing. 2. one is the pokemon i have asked for the base of all my requests lol))

PIPLUP!!!!!

Last edited:

muumajii23

Could I have a Mismagius and Slowking mix. I know, a little bit wierd. They are two of my favourite pokemon! And also a Giratina and Jirachi mix. No bubbles on either. And I don't care which one is the base. Wow, I'm really chalenging you guys today, aren't I.

stoneman6666

<--zappy squirrel:)
thanks so very very much!

now, if i can have another one, could i have a gligar base mixed with piplup

(and if you dont mind could i have a piplup base mixed with gligar?)

Shnitzel_12

I did Pipachirisu also. And a few randomers.
Pipachirisu.png
Clayvine.png
Sloghost__Guillocross.png

Yes, mumaajii23, I did your request. Because I was bored. But you double posted, and tried to cover it up, so I am defo not doing Giratina and Jirachi.

Shnitzel_12

Any requests?

I did a Byron-Heracross fusion, so if you request for a trainer fusion, I'm the one for it.
Byronacros.png

uzumakikunai

Moar Dratini
hey, can i get 2 fuses and a recolour?
1. dialga + palkia fuse w/ diagla as base
2. giratina + arceus fuse w/ giratina as base
3. dialga w/ black base and darkish red "stripes" and gunmetal-coloured armor with a purplish diamond

those would be great if you could.
thanks in advance!

uzumakikunai

Moar Dratini
"Gunmetal...as in dark silver?"
yup. that would be awesome!

hey, you think I could join?
i can only do basic stuff like recolours and negatives, and here's some of meh work:
torterraspriterecolouredfiredark.png

heatranspriterecolouredice.png

garchompspriterecolouredice.png

heatrans my fave.... i know garchomps weird....

Last edited: