• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Choruso's, evo-wooper's, Shnitzel's and UzKu's Shop of Wonders

koolishmanaphy

Oooh... Sparkles...
um... yeah, i still haven't gotten my fusions, and it's been 5 pages... yeah...

Redcell

Male version wanted
Sorry Evo wooper but what list?Is it on a certain page or post?I probably just over-looked it
If it is a a post could you tell me what page?Sorry if that inconviences you

Typo

been a while
Can I have a TGC Banner with Gyrados, Driftblim, Rhyperior, Flareon, Roserade, and Hitmonlee.

What's the hold up? I've been waiting for this since July, 28th! I KNOW it takes a while to do sprites, but this is getting out of hand.

Type: TCG Banner
Pokemon: Gyarados, Driftblim, Rhyperior, Roserade, Hitmonlee, Flareon.
Page: 2.....3......5........

evo-wooper

Kirby Pwner
THE REQUEST WAS ALREADY ON THE LIST. LOOK HOW BIG THE LIST IS! ANYWAY, I AM NOT THE ONE TO ASK FOR BANNERS, I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THE OTHERS ARE. PROBABLY ON HOLIDAY. YOU WON'T GET IT UNTIL THEY COME BACK.

Now I've got that off my chest, The list is at the bottom of Post 2.

Arceus123, please use the form. I will not give you a penalty, as Cho' hasn't changed the rules properly yet, but PLEASE USE THE FORM. Any without the proper form, until Cho' is back will not be done. Any without the form when Cho' is back and has changed the rules will not have it done and you will also get one or more warnings.

evo-wooper

Kirby Pwner
Okay

[*IMG]http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff46/mistman-evo-wooper/Fusion/Pipchic.png[/IMG*]

[*IMG]http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff46/mistman-evo-wooper/Fusion/Manatic.png[/IMG*]

sauzaa

Manaphy FTW~!
Thank you so much for doing my fusions guys! i really appreciate it!!

fullmetalotaku

Breeder Apprentice
Hi, hate to request when you're so busy, but I can wait a while. Do me a favor and wait until the list is smaller, OK? The guys before me have been waiting for quite a while, and I can wait until they get theirs.

Type: Fusion
Pokemon: Yanmega and Scyther
Check: P. 371

Could you make it a Yanmega with Scyther's bladed arms? Maybe his wings too. Hope it's not too much to ask!

fullmetalotaku

Breeder Apprentice
Whoops. Sorry about the double post. Computer error.

Last edited:

evo-wooper

Kirby Pwner
Here's a fossil pokemon, done in photoshop. It's Palkia.

PalkiaFossil.png

Sorry about not doing work... I can only do certain things and I am quite busy even though it is the holiday. I hope you forgive us for this and request here again after we have sorted out this list of ours

Typo

been a while
Sorry about not doing work... I can only do certain things and I am quite busy even though it is the holiday. I hope you forgive us for this and request here again after we have sorted out this list of ours

Don't worry, it's hard to leave once you have seen the work here. :D also, I'm sorry for being impatient, I can imagine how hard it is to make these sprites, on top of everything else that is going on in life.

BTW you can take the banner off the list, whenever the banner guys get back, it'll make the job easier. I've kinda outgrown the pokemon anyways. :/

Could I have this insted? It might be easier.

Type: Fossil
Pokemon: Pokemon Green Mew http://www.psypokes.com/dex/picdex/green/151.png
Check: Pg. 376

Last edited:
umm...hey...do you need a little help? if you do i'd be happy to...ya know since the 3 dont look like they'll be here any time soon.

GreenBagon

Dragon Tamer
I was just wondering if my requests are going to be done soon since its been about half a month. I really want them soon. Im not trying to rush u guys and I know u guys are doing ur best but its just been a long time.

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
May I have a Sugimori Banner?

Type: Sugimori Banner
Pokemon: Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Suicune, Lugia, Regircok, and Latias (All Shiny)

Images of shiny Sugimori Artwork can be found here. Could you put them in that order?

Last edited: