• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Choruso's, evo-wooper's, Shnitzel's and UzKu's Shop of Wonders

Shnitzel_12

Here it is.
Tcg_13.png

[#IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w36/Shnitzel_12/Tcg_13.png[/IMG]
Take the # out and paste wherever.
Any requests?

Last edited:

DevilDeoxys

Can't touch this
I have two requests:
My team banner(Sigamouri)
And an unholy Swampert(D/P Style)
Here is my team:
Swampert
Ninetales
TyranitAR
Typhlosion
Lucario
Regice
Whoever can do these I don't care who.Thank you.
EDIT-Sorry I need one more thing.
A trainer card that has all badges including Orange league with my team on there that I just posted.
The trainer is Steven
Background?Red Glow.
Friend code?Just put random numbers
Thnx so much to the people that are willing to do this.

Last edited:

Dean

Wonder of Thunder!
can i have tcg banner:
Pokemon:
Torterra
Infernape
Rampardos
Drifblim
Drapion
Rhyperior

Hi again. Thanks for the Gro-mie and vould I have another? A Fusion of three? a machoke/kadabra/magmar? Or, 'Machdabramar' for short? Thanks in advance. P.S. Can either Chorusco, Evo-W, or Uzamakokuno do this? I have nothing against Schnitzel...Oh wait, yes I do.

Shnitzel_12

Hi again. Thanks for the Gro-mie and vould I have another? A Fusion of three? a machoke/kadabra/magmar? Or, 'Machdabramar' for short? Thanks in advance. P.S. Can either Chorusco, Evo-W, or Uzamakokuno do this? I have nothing against Schnitzel...Oh wait, yes I do.

What might that be?

Here is Dean's request.
Tcg_14.png

[#IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w36/Shnitzel_12/Tcg_14.png[/IMG]
DevilDeoxys, yours will take a bit longer though.

chorusco

Shnitzel Is Aloud To Do Any Request He Likes Due To This Being His Shop Aswell. Would You Like To Do That Request Shnitzel?

Dean

Wonder of Thunder!
What might that be?

Here is Dean's request.
Tcg_14.png

[#IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w36/Shnitzel_12/Tcg_14.png[/IMG]
DevilDeoxys, yours will take a bit longer though.

Thank you! I love it.

i bet if you both did it and i would compare, that maybbe i was wrong about Schitzel, and I will publicly announce my wrongness. And..apologize. IF he does better than Chorusco. Is that a bet?

Shnitzel_12

No, DevilDeoxys' request is long. And make sure to put my name in when you get a request from me.​

Yeah right, Mr. Shnitzel. Okay Chorusco, thank you, that's what I wanted in the first place.

Listen, I said your SPRITES needed work, genius, your banners, are fantastic, I'm gonna say, but, leave the spriting to someone else.