• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Choruso's, evo-wooper's, Shnitzel's and UzKu's Shop of Wonders

heaiyuo

Thick-headed trainer
Can I have an unholy Mismagius and Honchkrow fusion?
Can I also have a Electivire/Magmortar Fusion?

koolishmanaphy

Oooh... Sparkles...
Don't complain about a wait for FREE stuff. These guys are working as hard as they can.

i know, but i'm really impatiant. it's just me, don't worry.

sauzaa

Manaphy FTW~!
6pm? is 2am here...

heaiyuo

Thick-headed trainer
Not to be off topic, but I live in Australia and when would your 6pm be?

heaiyuo

Thick-headed trainer
Does that mean Chorusco lives in America?

sauzaa

Manaphy FTW~!
Bump..? can someone (choruso, evo-wooper, shnitzel, UzKu) come on and finish some requests?

sauzaa

Manaphy FTW~!
haha thanks. i guess you live eastern US?

this is a SPRITE REQUEST forum! Talk about time zones in the miscelaneous forum! Shheeessshhh! He'll get 'em when he gets 'em.

Racso

The Arctic Gible
Hey guys! Can i have a mix? Wooper-Rayquaza. Please...

stoneman6666

<--zappy squirrel:)
can i have a mix of azelf mesprit and uxie please?

shadowmudkip

mudkip lover
hi can you make a ummm..........uh wots it called again giggle giggle oh yeah wynaught and mudkip
wynaught base

Redcell

Male version wanted
May I preview a Shadow or an unholy Celibi please?Oh and I'm new at this so how do you get this in your sig or as an avatar?(if possible as an avatar)