• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chosen Young (Naruto RPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Uchiha Obito

"Bonsais are greeen!!!!! So are the leeeeaves!!!! You and meeeee!!!!
Together we are fine!!!" said the old man in the rocking chair at the porch of the huge mansion.
"Oh, Grandpa why do you always have to sing that stupid old song?!!?" said the teenage looking girl with the Konoha headband on.
"The reason I sing it is none of your beezwax missy!!!" said the old man in the rocking chair once again. It turns out that the mansion used to belong to the 3rd Hokage of Konoha. A boy of about 15 ran up the giant concrete steps.
"Mister Uzamaki sir I have a telegram for you!" said the young boy who looked like a mailman. Mister Uzamaki read the letter and said "Oh my god!" and droped his cane.
"What does it say grandpa!??" said the girl. She picked up and read it and it said
Dear Naruto Uzamaki,
We need your help!! The hidden villages have gone to war again and we need your help to stop it!! Please write back!

This is a Naruto RPG in which you are a ninja working for a hidden village.
Rules:
No bad language
No spamming
No insulting other members
Every post must be atleast a paragraph long.

This is the Character template:
Name:
Weight:
Description:
Personality:
Abilities:
Weapons:(optional)
Rank:(genin,chounin,jounin, anbu squad, hunter, missing, medical etc.)
Village:
If you have any questions please pm me!!!

Sincerely,
Konohamaru Sarutobi

The girl said (whose name was Saruka) "grandpa im not letting you go and fight in your condition and age! You'll be murdered out there!!"
Naruto said,"Well if it means dying for my country im ready to get murdered!!"
"But grandpa!??!" said Saruka.

Last edited by a moderator:

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
No plot. Wrong forum. RPG Rules. Topic Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.