• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ChosenShipping (Blue x Silver) General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrysalKasi

*Note: I refer to the female character as Blue

Okay, let me just start by saying that I absolutely love this pairing!

Sure, Silver always referred to Blue as an older sister, but they're not related, so I do not think it would be too "Farfetch'd" for his feelings for her to change as the two of them get older.

Blue and Silver pretty much went through hell together, staying by each other's sides the whole time. And honestly, seeing how much they genuinely care for each other, even years after their battle of their past is won, I don't think they'll ever stop caring for each other. I feel that they care so much, and were given the choice to change their past, they'd go through hell again just to avoid the possibility of never meeting.

Although it's very subtle, Blue seems to possibly flirt a little with Silver at the end of the Emerald arc, while Green is just kinda standing a bit of a distance away from them. I honestly believe that Blue does have a crush on Silver, and he just doesn't notice it because he probably would think she's just being as kind as always to him.

My favorite thing about them is just how unique the ship is compared to most. I honestly did not expect Blue and Silver to have even known each other in the manga, and was shocked at their closeness. A lot of the other ships with hints are either protagonist x protagonist or protagonist x rival within the same gen, but this is a Kanto protagonist x Johto rival pairing whom of which have never met in the games either, not even in the remakes.

What do you love about this ship? Leave your thoughts please! ;428;

ChloboShoka

Writer
I like Blue x Green, but Chosenshipping is a pair that I think could work out well because it's unique. It's quite an underrated pair in my opinion. I can imagine that the two of them would have gone though a lot together.

Do you have any fan art of fics to share?

Status
Not open for further replies.