• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chris' event and shiny kiosk

Hi, interested in quite a lot of your events and have some of your wants in 4th gen. Pm me

I have a great interest in your shiny Zorua. I have very few event Pokemon, but I am willing to trade them if it means I'll get a Zorua out of this.

Edit; I am currently chaining in the 4th generation! I will be moving these to 5th generation ASAP after finishing my projects, and that's why this is relevant. I have the four prime nature (Jolly/Adamant/Modest/Timid) Synchronisers, and will be taking requests. Also, I will be listing any that I've caught already as soon as I get the list together. I'm also looking for someone to send me a Complete list of worthwhile Pokemon to chain, seeing as Serebii only states Pokemon that are exclusive to the radar. [I chain in Platinum]

Last edited:

Wardek

U & I
I have Movie 11 Jolly, Naive and Queit Victini. Interested in E-Card Togepi, PC Tokyo Birthday 2008 Charmander, or Tanabata Daisuki club Jirachi.

eraagne

I can offer these shinies
UT -
Ponyta
Teddiursa
Oddish
Audino

T
Tentacruel
Togekiss
Ampharos

And I'm interested in shinies that are nicknameable. Especially caterpie?

@Wardek I'd happily trade my Tanabata Jirachi for a jolly movie Victini.

@eraagne I can't nickname any of these seeing as they're transferred, but if you want a chained shiny Pokemon with a good nature and a nickname that suits you, I can take your order and trade with you in 1-2 days

eraagne

@eraagne I can't nickname any of these seeing as they're transferred, but if you want a chained shiny Pokemon with a good nature and a nickname that suits you, I can take your order and trade with you in 1-2 days

You chain in platnium right? Can you chain a caterpie or wurmple for me?

@Wardek I probably can't trade for a couple of days, my wifi is a bit busy dying.

@eraagne I don't know if they're possible to find with the poke radar, but if so then I can, which natures would you want for them?

eraagne

@eraagne I don't know if they're possible to find with the poke radar, but if so then I can, which natures would you want for them?

Ah do you know of a list then? And any nature is fine.

Edit// Found a list. A slowpoke would be nice. What did you want in return so I know to hold it.

Last edited:
Hi I have quite a lot of UT shinies (porygon, togepi, pineco, noctowl, lapras and more) and was wondering if you are interested in any of them.

@eraagne I'd love the Audino if that's okay with you, and just a little hint: the list you've found probably only tells you what Pokemon are exclusive to the radar... This means that it could be possible to get a wurmple/caterpie with the radar, but they can also be caught elsewhere. Sadly, nobody has made a list of every single Pokemon catchable with the radar in the nearly five years since D/P :/ but if the Slowpoke is what you want, I can do that for you. Which nature?
@Richard_93 I'm on my way around the whole of Sinnoh to try and find rare Pokemon to chain, and so far I know that I can get a shiny Togepi and Pineco by chaining so I'm not too interested in those ones. I'll get back to you when I've roamed about a bit

eraagne

Yes Audino is great! Is there any others you want by chance. I love nicknamed shinies and it's hard to find people who chain/rng.

@ eraagne I'm trying to chain a Ponyta right now, and I've heard that the others can be chained as well so I'll eventually be able to find them by my own means, but thank you for the offer :) which nature do you want the Slowpoke to have?
@Wardek I'll PM you when I'm able to

-Flaming Charizard-

And the cat goes moo
Hey!

I have a shiny UT LV. 16 Venipede &
Shiny UT LV. 14 Petilil.
Like to trade these 2 for the 10ANIV Dragonite?
They are both cloned.

@-Flaming Charizard- That sounds good, I can't trade for a while though, as my wifi is still down

-Flaming Charizard-

And the cat goes moo
@-Flaming Charizard- That sounds good, I can't trade for a while though, as my wifi is still down

Ok, that's fine.
PM me when you're ready :)

@PokeKat248 I have no interest in hacked Pokemon, and I would appreciate it if you would delete your post and not return to this thread. Failure to do this will get you added to my blacklist, and everyone will be free to see that you're not a compliant person to talk to / trade with. If you're confused to why I'm saying this, it's because there are no legitimate 5th generation DW Pokemon, this includes the starter Pokemon.