• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chris' event and shiny kiosk

millenium

Hi there.

Pokemon wants: Articuno, Lv55, Careful (Reset EV's), Moltres, Lv55, Brave (Reset EV's) and Zapdos, Lv55, Docile (Reset EV's)

Pokemon offering: shiny Palkia lv47 bashful UT, shiny Cresselia lv50 quiet UT, shiny Girantina lv70 docile UT.

@Millenium I'm a little sceptic that you're offering shiny, untouched legendaries for regular, semi-touched legendaries. I'm not meaning to offend, but for that reason I'm not very interested.

Edit; I'm taking a respite from Pokemon for a while. Feel free to make offers in the shop, and I'll probably look on here every now and then, but I won't be doing any trading.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
i can offer shiny enigima stone latias ut lv.35 for your red's metagross event.

Vandslaux

Can you RNG 3 pokemon perfect IVs and shiny for a few DW Females? DW Smeargle, DW Poliwag, DW Kangaskhan, and a DW Taillow?

I'll post what I want after/if you accept.

And how do the classes work? Like, 4 is lowest, 1 is highest? Or the other way around? Because I'd see a dex filler being lowest.

thejt

Everyday Im Shufflin
1) Does your PC Yokohoma Pikachu still know surf? If so, I will trade just about anything.
2) Interested in shiny Lugia, and Sinjoh Palkia
3) I can offer Pokemon Ranger Manaphy (if you don't have it..I didn't see it listed), Japanese Shiny Faraway Island Mew, and shiny EV'd Latias. *By late Friday I can have a shiny Thundurus, and shiny: Charmander, Mudkip, Torchic, Chimchar, and Piplup.

Last edited:

AfroKing

Street Brawlers CEO
I'm interested in ur Shiny Lugia. I can offer u a UT Shiny Groudon Hardy Nature lvl 50 for it. Let me know if u are interested in my offer.

@AfroKing I'm in the process of SR'ing myself a shiny Grouson from SS, but thank you for the offer

@thejt The PC Pikachu doesn't have Surf, I had to use the move deleted to get rid of it so I could transfer it to White. The shiny Lugia and sinjoh Palkia are up for trade, and I'd happily trade them for two of the shiny starters that you're getting on friday - do you know their natures?

@x_vandslaux_x I can't RNG

@lavaburst14 I'm not interested in shiny Lati's, as I've received a few and hack-checked them and they all come back positive as hacks, thank you for offering though

Last edited:

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
offering GAMESTP suicune, what would you offer me

@Ambree I already have a UT Gamestop Suicune, sorry

thejt

Everyday Im Shufflin
@AfroKing I'm in the process of SR'ing myself a shiny Grouson from SS, but thank you for the offer

@thejt The PC Pikachu doesn't have Surf, I had to use the move deleted to get rid of it so I could transfer it to White. The shiny Lugia and sinjoh Palkia are up for trade, and I'd happily trade them for two of the shiny starters that you're getting on friday - do you know their natures?

@x_vandslaux_x I can't RNG

@lavaburst14 I'm not interested in shiny Lati's, as I've received a few and hack-checked them and they all come back positive as hacks, thank you for offering though
Bold or Gentle on all of them.

Wardek

U & I
I am interested in your:

JEREMY Vulpix, Timid
JEREMY Staryu, Modest
JEREMY Gengar, Timid
JEREMY Growlithe, Lonely
JEREMY Ekans, Adamant
JEREMY Psyduck, Hardy
JEREMY Staryu, Modest
Hayley Snover, Relaxed
Hayley Staravia, Jolly
Hayley Wynaut, Relaxed
Hayley Yanma, Naughty
Hayley Wailmer, Lax
E-Card Togepi, Sassy
Akiyama's Slaking, Adamant
Saikyou Milotic, Bold
Golgo's Octillery
Baba's Flygon

I have lot of events/shinies to trade in the Trade/Shinies thread.

Edit: To be easier for you to know what i want, i putted them in spoiler.

Last edited:

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
Interested in: Akiyama's Slaking, Golgo's Octillery, Saikyou Pokes except for Salamence, and Oblivia Deoxys. Check my shop for what I have.

@Shadowkyogre443, Wardek, Fissurous I'll check your threads tomorrow when I can grab a moment

@Thejt That's good, please message me more details when you get the Pokemon

Edit; My update is now complete! Browse around in all of the areas, as I've added to all of them :)

ChampBlack16

Expert Trainer
Are the Saikyou pokemon the same as the strongest pokemon?

No problem ^^. I'll check out your update.
EDIT: I'm also interested in your Baba's Flygon. So, here's what I want:
Baba's Flygon
Hayley's Yanma
Hayley's Wynaut
Also, if you see more than 3 things you want in my shop, I can choose more.

Last edited:
@Wardek when you said "10Char" was that just random, or were you adding 2010 Birthday Charmander to your wants list? Also, do you have screenshots of you obtaining / people who obtained them obtaining the DW events?

@ChampBlack15 yes, the Saikyou's are the strongest Pokemon

@Fissurous I'm interested in your shiny Anorith, shiny Aerodactyl, and shiny DW Dratini (Which I understand costs 2 Pokemon). Did you hatch the Dratini yourself / receive it from a friend who you know wouldn't hack for it?

@ShadowKyogre443 I'm interested in your CoroCoro Croagunk, shiny Relaxed Heatran and shiny Quiet Palkia. I'm also interested in DW female Stantler and Relicanth, but I'll only trade egg move / DW Pokemon for those