• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chris' event and shiny kiosk

@Fissurous I'm interested in your shiny Anorith, shiny Aerodactyl, and shiny DW Dratini (Which I understand costs 2 Pokemon). Did you hatch the Dratini yourself / receive it from a friend who you know wouldn't hack for it?
I received the Dratini from a trade. I'm pretty sure it's legit, but it is cured of PKRS. I'd be willing to trade you all 3 of them for the 3 events that I want. I also have a trade-back policy (read the rules in my shop) if you find out that they're hacked :).

@ChampBlack16 thank you :)

@Fissurous okay, I'll run it through a hack checker when we do the trade

Wardek

U & I
@Wardek when you said "10Char" was that just random, or were you adding 2010 Birthday Charmander to your wants list? Also, do you have screenshots of you obtaining / people who obtained them obtaining the DW events?

I'm not really trading DW Events for non-DW Events, isn't there something else your interested in from my shop?

@Wardek I have pretty much all of the events other than the DW ones in your shop, I realised this afternoon that I still have my 2nd Pokemon White events to add to the list

Wardek

U & I
@Wardek I have pretty much all of the events other than the DW ones in your shop, I realised this afternoon that I still have my 2nd Pokemon White events to add to the list

Well, i have Hadou Regi's/Mew which is in your want list.

@Wardek I haven't updated my wants yet, but I already have those :/

Oops, sorry, forgot about the signature rule :x. Anyways, is it possible that we could schedule a time to trade? o: Not rushing you or anything, just wondering c:

@Wardek I'll keep you in mind :)

@Fissurous I'll PM you

@ShadowKyogre443 I've replied in an earlier post

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
@Wardek when you said "10Char" was that just random, or were you adding 2010 Birthday Charmander to your wants list? Also, do you have screenshots of you obtaining / people who obtained them obtaining the DW events?

@ChampBlack15 yes, the Saikyou's are the strongest Pokemon

@Fissurous I'm interested in your shiny Anorith, shiny Aerodactyl, and shiny DW Dratini (Which I understand costs 2 Pokemon). Did you hatch the Dratini yourself / receive it from a friend who you know wouldn't hack for it?

@ShadowKyogre443 I'm interested in your CoroCoro Croagunk, shiny Relaxed Heatran and shiny Quiet Palkia. I'm also interested in DW female Stantler and Relicanth, but I'll only trade egg move / DW Pokemon for those
MewandCelebi; Corocoro Croagunk is on my wants list... I'll trade everything else though.

Last edited:

Gad

is low on Patrats
Still no answer to my offer :(

@ShadowKyogre443 okay, so it's shiny Palkia & Heatran for _ _ _ ?

@Wardek I'd like either of these;
- Screen shots / other definitive proof of obtaining (If you remember who traded them to you, you could ask them for proof pics)
- A guarantee that if I hack check them and find them to be hacks, I can return the Pokemon at no extra cost

@Gad I think I've lost track of our deal... PM me?

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
@Mew and Celebi
I'd like your Baba's Flygon, Akiyama's Slaking for Heatran and Palkia. They aren't UT, if that matters to you...

Last edited: