• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chris' event and shiny kiosk

zac4564

I'm legally blind
I´m interested in your Saikyou Salamence, Naughty, world09 weavile, TRU regigigas, and Oblivia Heatran.I have a shiny flawless Treecko, Piplup, chikorita, chimchar, bulbasaur, turtwig, shieldon, and aerodactyl. All are shiny flawless choose the ones you want.

Mmk, the Poke you want are ready and reserved :]. I understand you're busy, so just PM me when you have some spare time.

dar

Event Hunter
i will trade you for movie victini timid and the others look at my shop to see what i have
PC YOKOHOMA 2008 Birthday Pikachu, Modest
PC YOKOHOMA 2009 Birthday Pikachu, Mild

@ShadowKyogre that makes me allot less interested, as I'm a collector, used Pokemon are worth way less to me :/

@Zac4564 I'm interested in the shiny flawless Chikorita, Piplup, Aerodactyl, and Sheildon. Are they all 100% flawless? Or have they been RNG'd for Hidden Powers?

@Mandaringoby I'm interested in both of those offers, but it might be more worth your while (If you want a good natured one) to wait until Beldum is swarming in my Platinum. It's not guaranteed when that'll happen, but if you're not against waiting, I'm sure you'd much rather have an Adamant / Jolly one

@Shiny Pichu That sounds like a fair deal - is Sassy the nature that gives Sp.Def at the cost of Speed?

zac4564

I'm legally blind
@ShadowKyogre that makes me allot less interested, as I'm a collector, used Pokemon are worth way less to me :/

@Zac4564 I'm interested in the shiny flawless Chikorita, Piplup, Aerodactyl, and Sheildon. Are they all 100% flawless? Or have they been RNG'd for Hidden Powers?

@Mandaringoby I'm interested in both of those offers, but it might be more worth your while (If you want a good natured one) to wait until Beldum is swarming in my Platinum. It's not guaranteed when that'll happen, but if you're not against waiting, I'm sure you'd much rather have an Adamant / Jolly one

They have been RNG´d but all have a dark hidden power.

@Zac4564 In that case, I'd be interested in them all :)

@Suzakus I already have a Hadou Regirock, I apologise but I haven't updated my wants yet

@Shiny Pichu that sounds great, I'll PM you when free

@All viewers of the thread - please ignore Matt36's offensive post until moderators delete it, I guess he's just not happy today.

Edit; I've now updated my wants, make sure to read my list of what I won't accept, as I've updated that too

Last edited:

zac4564

I'm legally blind
@Zac4564 In that case, I'd be interested in them all :)

@Suzakus I already have a Hadou Regirock, I apologise but I haven't updated my wants yet

@Shiny Pichu that sounds great, I'll PM you when free

@All viewers of the thread - please ignore Matt36's offensive post until moderators delete it, I guess he's just not happy today.

Edit; I've now updated my wants, make sure to read my list of what I won't accept, as I've updated that too

Ok Great, when can you trade?

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
Would you like a shiny Chimchar or Riolu for the Akiyama's Slaking?

Chaosbayne

Anime Fan
About your Member Card Darkrai, what did you do to 'tweak' it?

I'm interested in your PalCity (Sapporo) Mew. I can offer a shiny Japanese Faraway Island Mew for it. I think it's untouched, but I don't know what level you acquire it at. Mine is level 30 and has an Adamant nature. I don't know EV/IVs because I don't know how to check them (nor am I interested in them).

Also, I have the shiny beasts (Entei, Suicune and Raikou) in Japanese if you are interested in them and then I will make an offer.

@ChaosBayne I'm not going to explain it here, just search it or something. It doesn't involve any devices or cheat codes / etc. I'm also not interested in faraway island Mew's of any kind - they're very likely to be hacked (For obvious reasons) and they're very hard to verify in a hack checker, as people often just cheated for the sea chart and not the Pokemon.

@ShadowKyogre443 I already have trades arranged for those shinies

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
@ChaosBayne I'm not going to explain it here, just search it or something. It doesn't involve any devices or cheat codes / etc. I'm also not interested in faraway island Mew's of any kind - they're very likely to be hacked (For obvious reasons) and they're very hard to verify in a hack checker, as people often just cheated for the sea chart and not the Pokemon.

@ShadowKyogre443 I already have trades arranged for those shinies

Ok then. Was there a 4rth generation shiny you don't have yet?

sama

Boop-boop-de-boop
Hello!
I was wondering if you could clone my shiny eevee?
I can offer-
*You a clone of it
*Lv.100 tarous/pikachu/beedrill -All 100% Legit

Please, And If you could aslo do my event Riaku? I'm offering the same for it as for the shiny eevee.
Please?
Every other cloner I have tried won't respond, Please?
Thanks!
-Sama!

setclose

Hi may I ask what is the ID of your WIN2011 celebi please? if it is 01211 and UT I can offer both movie zekrom and movie reshiram for it, or if you need anything else, please also pm me =) thanks a lot