• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Christian Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shigeru-kun

Property of Jesus
Hey there everyone, welcome to the Christian Alliance! As if the title didn't make it obvious enough already, this club is for any member of the Christian belief. Doesn't matter if you're Catholic, Protestant, or some other group that follows Christ--if Jesus is you're hero, this is where you belong. For more information about salvation, look below.

ChristianAlliance.jpg
RULES

- All SPPf rules apply here. That means no bashing, no spamming, no sneaking around the censors, etc.

- Do not harass the atheist or muslim alliances. Although we do not agree with their beliefs, planning against them or anything like that will not be tolerated.

- Non-members may post to ask questions. In the event you only post to pick at our beliefs or whine and carry on, you will be reported. The Christian alliance is a place where we are allowed to speak of our religion without people telling us it's wrong. If you see something you don't agree with, too bad. This isn't the debate forum people, so please go there if all you want to do is argue. If for whatever reason the debate forum isn't too your liking however (or you merely want to debate with other Christians), then I heavily urge you to visit The Christian Alliance Debate Forum.

- Due to the mass amount of wars caused by the subject of homosexuality, we have created a rule concerning the matter. WE DO NOT HATE HOMOSEXUALS. Hate the sin and love the sinner, this is the idea we support. Because the Bible does cite homosexuality as a sin though, we will not approve of such behavior just as we would not support people stealing, lying, cheating, etc. Homosexual Christians are still allowed to join by all means, but please do not get upset when someone tells you it's wrong. Again guys, this is not the debate forum. If you want to argue over the matter, please look there. Since we believe the Bible is the word of God though, we obviously have a straight forward answer to "is this wrong?" and there's no point in even debating about it in the first place.

Owner - Shigeru-kun
Co-Owner - Pikawho?
Co-Owner - twilightking
Co-Owner - Crobatman

??????
777rak
Absol 20/20
Absol Master
ades
Agenttopaz
Al Sadiyat
Andros129
AngelLatias
aquajet16
arcanumghost
Arcanine Royale
ArceusOwner
armaster1
Armored Dragon
Asaspades
Ash's Pika Pal
Avenger
azurill
Big bang theology
Bionickai001
Birdknight
BirdsandBoats
Blademaster_Jale
BlahItsChris
blaziken33
BrendanRuby
Brute Root
BUG
Bunny1895
Buster Cannon
Captain Swampert
Carlisle
Cavalry
Cecilia
Cedric's_Memory
Champion Jared 14
Charizard_guardian787
Ch0c0late Av3ng3r
chosen_one386
Classical1
Comis Patronus
Crazedyanma
CuteDrew667
Damis_the_Shadow_Warrior
darkfireprince
darkraigirl
Dark washu
Dead6
deathwilldie
derkins
Devlin
DizzyWorld
dotaitos15
DragonFire353
Dummy99
Duzok
EmpoleonStaraptorStarch
enchantingjirachi23
EspeonFan
EternalSmasherSceptile
EeveeFangOver
Evil Blissey
Felix Morrison
Fiery Blaziken
Fire_guy
Flair
Flame Of Udun
Fonzo123454321
Frenchy
frogla
Gaara*
gerbene5
Gita Sousha
Glajummy
GoldSilverCrys
Golden Wolf X
Gray
grim reaper
ground tamer
Gudabriel
Hagane_Gir
Hakuryuu
Heart of Ice
henri_chung
Hildergarn
HommeDor
honey_clover112
Hotaru Neko
h0v0r
i!Mr Poo-Poo Head!i
Ichi_Bozo
I dont know 2 A.K.A. quilava lover
Igloo
igsey
IM4MISTY
InfernapeIZCool
JackSP
Jao
Jenna
Jirachi650
JirachiMan
jojo0220
JoshDuddy
Joveeno
Kal-El
Kanto Trio
KazeNoRyu
kingferret53
King of Rhinos
kirbical
Kirby010694
krackerjack
Kratos45
Kuchappy
La Rousseau
Laser Shuckle
latioslegends
Leon Phelps
Levski
Lint
Live54
Lily
LittleRedRodeo
littlestchristian13
Lord King of the Moon
Lord Zeffy
LostFreak815
Lucario4ever
lucarioso
Lugia58
Mad_Hatter
Maes Hughes
Manaphy Mare
Mare Imbrium
Marikunin
masteroftime
May Ketchum
maxc43
MegaTravis
Megchan
MetalMario
MidnightStorm
mightylegion
Mimori Kiryu
MISTYFAN4EVER8887
MonopolyMoneyBag
moonchild
morefirepokemon
Ms. Mime
musicmaster4Christ
NapalmSillyPuddy
neomew342
Nicodemus
Night Avenger
NINJA PENGUIN
nintendofreakgcn
Orenji-chan
Oromis
Pachirisu
pegweg
Peregrine
Pho
Pikachu Masta
pikadon92
Pikagirl92
Pikalover
PikamasterADV
pkmn17
Pkmn Breeder Jack
pokeAjvmon
Pokelover33
pokemaster394
pokemondude
Pokewiz
PumpedAaron
Reco-Red
Redcell
Regiman
Regirock
ResidentEcruteak
Revan <Darkside>
Rikku
robdog
Roland54
RonRon
Roseyblood
Sachiko
Serebii93
SG1
Shadow_Lugia_Master
Sherwin
Shining Aruseus
Shiny Dialga
shiny gardevior
Shiny Ho-Oh
Shiny Kamex
shiney mew
Ship-Of-The-Line
showers_213
ShurikenChimchar
Sir Crocodile
Slyph
Shnitzel_12
sniffy
Stantler66
Star Dust
squirtleboy12
Super Gullwing
SuperStarly
Tabby_Catty
The Thrashmeister
TotodileCharizard
Treeko3605
Trooper Guy
Tsuriai
Typo
Tyranny of Tyranitar
UltimateNagash
Umbreon_Forever
umbreon freak
Umbreon Ruler
Valkyrie X
VDknuckles
Venusaur16z
Virtual Chatot
Voltaic
Voltaic Vagrant
weakestlink33
Weav-vile
wesman1224
Whitney
Wind
Winter02
Woodosudo
Xtra
xxBlackyxx
XxM!styxX
YellowHat
Zachjj
Zahnblade
ziakra
zinraidragon
.Starbright.
*cRiTiCaL*hIt*
~Hikari~
~Fraxy~
#Chimecho#

BANNERS

Unless using Shigeru-kun's, credit must be given for banners.

Shigeru-kun;
christianbanner1.jpg
christianbanner2.jpg

christianbanner4.jpg

christianbanner5.jpg

Christianbana1.png

Christianbana2.png

Tabby Catty;
beaconofhopewh7.png

Yellow Hat;
http://i18.*******.com/34jbouv.jpg

Scenice;
singyourpraisecopybo9.png

Absol 20/20;
serebiichristianallianccq5.gif
serebiichristianalliancmm2.gif
serebiichristianalliancsp9.gif

Voltaic Vagrant;
christianbannerxz5.png

christianbanner2jk6.png

Darklight of PGF;
ChristianClubBannerSpecialized.jpg

All humans know the difference between good and evil. We know how wrong it is to lie, cheat, steal, envy and whatnot...but we still do it. We do it because it's easy and makes us "happy". Regardless of how happy it makes us feel though, sin is sin. It is evil and disgusting. When evil is committed, it needs to be punished...and our punishment is death, our punishment is hell.

Because of the Lord's immense love for us though, He has given us a way to be saved. He has died in our place. Even though God does not sin at all, He took our sin upon Him (as if He was the one who committed it) and received the punishment that went along with it. He took our sin so that we would be made holy. So that we could ascend into heaven.

So why can't we save ourselves? Why can't we erase our sin? Can you go back in time? Of course not. Once you sin, it's done. The Lord will not let us be tempted beyond what we can stand, so no human has an excuse to sin. Everytime you commit evil, you had a way to resist it. There is no one to blame but yourself. Since we cannot undo our sin (and therefore someone has to be punished for that evil), the only answer is for us to die...or for someone to take our place. Evil must be punished or otherwise there's no justice, but God is just so someone had to die. And He died for you.

Just like a lawyer though...God's exchange does not apply to everyone. If you went to court and someone offered "here, I will take your place" that's fine and dandy, but...if you don't accept it? Well obviously it's no use to you. In order for them to take your place, you must accept them. Same with God. God died on the cross to forgive our sins, He was sinless and spotless, but made Himself sin for you and me...but if you don't accept His help, you still carry your sin. And then you will have to take the punishment.

Last edited:

Mimori Kiryu

I'm rejoining. I've yet to be baptisted, but when I summon up the courage to do so, I will be. :3

Shigeru-kun

Property of Jesus
Awesome! *adds* And for anyone popping up later, welcome to the new SPPf Christian alliance thread! ^^

shiney mew

Marsh Trainer
All right, I found it! Thanks to lucarioso for mentioning the existence of the second version so now I know it's been posted!

Pikawho?

(five15)
Yay! It's finally here! Do we have a topic yet?

YellowHat

The Anticool
Hello, i am Catholic, and was a member of the old SPPf CA. Here's the banner I made today, It says SPPf on the begining so I hope that's not a problem.

C-Rich

Hellhathnofuryatall
Hey, I joined the old version not too long ago, and since I've heard that one was closing soon, I'd guess I come here and re-join.

Haruka

Banned
Yay! We got the club up at last!^_^

Do we have a topic?

Btw, That banner's a little rough on my eyes. But other than that, Good job!

Xtra

You will be missed:(
Hey to my brothers and sisters in Christ

Phlossie

Re-joining! :D

I thought of a topic. Might not be the best, though.

Do you listen to Christian music?

My answer is yes, ecause I'm a Switchfoot fan. As for worship music, I don't really listen to it outside school or church. However, there are a couple worship songs that are favorites because they have special sentimentality to me. I went to an all-girls Christian summer away camp for five years when I was a bit younger and these worship songs are the ones I remember most from that camp.

Last edited:

Pachirisu

&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;- He want da cookie
Re-joining! :D

I thought of a topic. Might not be the best, though.

My answer is yes, ecause I'm a Switchfoot fan. As for worship music, I don't really listen to it outside school or church. However, there are a couple worship songs that are favorites because they have special sentimentality to me. I went to an all-girls Christian summer away camp for five years when I was a bit younger and these worship songs are the ones I remember most from that camp.

Yes I do. My favorite artist is Toby Mac.

Jem

Lost in your love
Mimori Kiryu, I just want to let you know, as long as you've allowed Christ into your heart, you are saved. Baptism is just a public display of you entering your faith; it's not required to go to Heaven.

One example would be in Luke. One of the two thieves next to Jesus, while he was on the Crucifix, was saved right then and there.

Luke 23:39-43 One of the criminals who hung there hurled insults at him: "Aren't you the Christ? Save yourself and us!" But the other criminal rebuked him. "Don't you fear God," he said, "since you are under the same sentence? We are punished justly, for we are getting what our deeds deserve. But this man has done nothing wrong." Then he said, "Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom." Jesus answered him, "I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise." NIV

There are many more, that's the most obvious that comes to mind.

UltimateNagash

I am a glow worm...
Rejoining: anyway, today I'm going to pluck up some courage and just ask her for an answer.

I've had 2 chances today already - but I can't do it :(
It's really wierd that I can't but, well, I don't know...

Last edited:

Haruka

Banned

Yes, Just not as often as other kinds of music. My church made me a CD with a whole bunch of Christian songs.^^

C-Rich

Hellhathnofuryatall
D oyou listen to Christian Music?

As a matter of fact, 85% of my CD's (new and old) are from Christian artists. Right now, I'm rocking out to Disciple's new CD! I listen to any type of Christian music (I limit myself to some Christian Rap and Christian Metal).

Pikawho?

(five15)
I don't listen to music much, but when I do, it's normally Christian. I love listening to Relient K. I also love listening to worship cds when on this forum. The words to one of my favorite worship songs is in my sig this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.