• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Christian Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimori Kiryu

Mimori Kiryu, I just want to let you know, as long as you've allowed Christ into your heart, you are saved. Baptism is just a public display of you entering your faith; it's not required to go to Heaven.

One example would be in Luke. One of the two thieves next to Jesus, while he was on the Crucifix, was saved right then and there.

Luke 23:39-43 One of the criminals who hung there hurled insults at him: "Aren't you the Christ? Save yourself and us!" But the other criminal rebuked him. "Don't you fear God," he said, "since you are under the same sentence? We are punished justly, for we are getting what our deeds deserve. But this man has done nothing wrong." Then he said, "Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom." Jesus answered him, "I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise." NIV

There are many more, that's the most obvious that comes to mind.
Yes, thank you, I remember those scriptures. :) I just want to come out to my whole church and family.

Do you listen to Christian music?

I listen to some Christian music, my favorite singer being Vic Mignogna. He's got some good Christian music and also like Toby Mac as well. :D I should listen to more and probably will when I get paid next. xD

Leon Phelps

Don't Tread on Me
I'd like to join please.

And if anyone wants a quick laugh at the absurdity of this list click here. I hate it when people compile random statements from the Bible and call them contradictions.

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
^I read down 1/4 of the list and couldn't take it anymore! I never knew people were out their saying the Bible is evil... Okay, probably Muslims maybe, but never like this. That list is REALLY ridiculous!

Well, here we are at the new Christian Alliance! But, I have some prayers...

1. A girl that goes to the baby sitter I help was run over by a golf cart and her arm was broken in two places.

2. My mom's friend who has cancer is in the hospital for infection.

Um, I guess I listen to Josh Groban a lot...

YellowHat

The Anticool
Hey, all! How come my banners not in the first post? Oh well, I guess it's not all that great, but still, it'd be nice. I listen to all kinds of rock, so if I stumble upon a christian rock song that I enjoy, then yes, I listen to it.
I'm not having such a great day, as I lost the medallion my parents gave me after my first Eucharist. I know I shouldn't be bound to material possesions, but it was special to me, and I doubt I'll ever see it again, since when you lose something in your high school's locker room, it doesn't always turn up. *sniff*
I'm sorry about the people in your post, chosen one. My heart goes out to them. See ya guys later.

C-Rich

Hellhathnofuryatall
You got a point, Yellowhat. I lost my cross in my high school locker room and I can't find it. I almost lost my iPod also (and that would NEVER get found no matter what).

BTW, I could edit your sig up a little. Maybe give it some stylish text and some add ons (I have Photoshop and there is a lot of stuff to do in Photoshop). If you want me to, PM the link to the banner without the text and I'll edit it. (You don't have to if you don't want me to).

C-Rich

Hellhathnofuryatall
No problem. If you need my graphic assistance, hook me up.

Has anybody ever listened to the Christian artist Chris Rice?

C-Rich

Hellhathnofuryatall
He is really good. He's been around for awhile and he has one of the best voices I have heard in awhile. If you were to look him up, look for "Untitled Hymn" and "When Did You Fall?" Those are my two favorite songs by him.

Mare Imbrium

Sea of Rain
All right! New club! :D

Not anything like bands that only play Christian music, but there are a lot of country songs I love that are Christian. Some of my favorites are "Believe", "Jesus, Take the Wheel", and "I've Got Friends that Do".

C-Rich

Hellhathnofuryatall
Wow, cool! I'm starting a band (not the vocals, although I got a few vocal parts). I'm more of the manager/keyboard/song writer.

Hey, I am writing a fictional book. It is about this one boy who always wanted to become like his mentor, but one day, the mentor dies tragically, and the boy does all that he can to follow in his footsteps.

Recently, I've been having dreams about publishing it and it being a big sucess. I don't know if it is a fantasy or not, but it feels so real. God sometimes communicates to us through dreams, so maybe he is telling me something...

Pray for me that I can find out what these dreams mean and if God wants me to continue with this book and possibly get it published. Also, I dunno if I mentioned this before, pray for me to get better cuz I've missed the last 2 school days cuz I have the flu.

Last edited:

Shigeru-kun

Property of Jesus
Hey, all! How come my banners not in the first post?
Lack of me not being here. :p *giggles*

But either way, it's there now (along with other banners posted in the old alliance).

Also welcome Leon Phelps! Nice to have you. ^^

Haruka

Banned
Well, here we are at the new Christian Alliance! But, I have some prayers...

1. A girl that goes to the baby sitter I help was run over by a golf cart and her arm was broken in two places.

2. My mom's friend who has cancer is in the hospital for infection.

I'll be praying for them. I really hope they're alright.

No problem. If you need my graphic assistance, hook me up.

Has anybody ever listened to the Christian artist Chris Rice?

Hmm...I've heard that name before, But I haven't listened to his music. I'll look it up. ^^;

Pikawho?

(five15)
I'll be praying for you guys, and your mom and friend, chosen one.

I don't think I've heard of that artist before.

Kalosian

So long
Not very much. I have a CD with Christian music that i got from my friend, but i haven't have time to listen through it yet.

grounder

*sneezes*
Hello all fellows! I was off for a few days, but I'm back, and now I want to be a continuing member of the brand-spanking new and shiny Christian Alliance! I'm glad the title is more specific than it was before. I feel all giddy, so please excuse me. YEAYHOO!

Do you listen to Christian Music?
I like them all, as long as they are truthful. I like the ones that only have vocals as well. They sound so cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.