• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Christian Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxM!styxX

shooting the moon ☆
Wooow new forum *stares* NEWW! What happen to the old one? Got overloaded? Lol anyway... I'll be praying for them also chosen one =] I hope they feel better.
I have a prayer request for my mom's friend who just got a divorce because she found out her husband is gay (=[) and she's alone with her daughter now because her son is involved with Satanistic stuff and he moved out =[ please please pray for them!!

Do you listen to Christian music?
Yes, Casting Crowns, Third Day, MXPX, Newsboys... The stuff=]

Oh yea and that anti-Bible website, the guy really needs to recheck his sources and reread who says these things because he's really wrong. That horrendous website almost made me PUKE!

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby

Indeed, I really think that some songs are actually some of the most beautiful in the music world today. They are definitely very good to listen too.

C-Rich

Hellhathnofuryatall
I love that song too. I don't listen to it as much, probably cuz the only time I hear it is on the country radio.

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
My favorite Christian song is "Go make a difference" it helps me get motivated and makes me realize we can all make a difference.

It is also one of those songs that I can just be wild and happy and get all my work done on it is that powerful to me that message is a very good one. Oh yes...

Shigeru-kun

Property of Jesus
Welcome to the alliance Shiny Ho-Oh! ^^

I have a prayer request for my mom's friend who just got a divorce because she found out her husband is gay (=[) and she's alone with her daughter now because her son is involved with Satanistic stuff and he moved out =[ please please pray for them!!
Holy...I'll totally be praying for them. I'm sure other people have experienced worse, but that's one of the worst ones I've ever heard. Probably because anyone who worships the devil is just...sorry, but they're stupid. I mean the guy technically already lost. How someone can even think he'll help them is beyond stupid.

It's a super sad day when one acknowledges God as real, but still turns away. ><

Pikawho?

(five15)
Do you listen to Christian Music?
I like them all, as long as they are truthful. I like the ones that only have vocals as well. They sound so cool!

Yeah, I know! I saw on the back of a cd that the cd has some of my favorite songs so I listened to it. I was dissapointed that it didn't have any instruments, but I loved the way that they did the songs! It was extra, special cool!(my phrase of the week)

BTW, welcome Shiny Ho-oh! I hope you like it here!

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
Welcome new members!

I am praying for them all. That's some complicated stuff going on in those lives.

I love the song "Jesus Take the Wheel" too! I also like the song "What the World Can Never Take Away" for reasons of my own. A song that struck me powerfully when I first heard it was "Worthy Is The Lamb." That song will always be special to me.

ziakra

So Zetta Slow!
I only listen to live performances of non-famous people...
I do not listen to CD's or tapes often...but sometimes I accidentally hear our teachers playing those music and I will pause for a while and sing along...hehehe

UltimateNagash

I am a glow worm...
I still didn't ask her - although mainly due to me being in Portsmouth yesturday. Had to get up 6, and didn't get to where I was going till, oh, about 10:30. My goodness, I'm still tired today...

The guy I've talked to said I was being "clingy", but well, I've had enough...I've been pushing people away for a while, and my mind has always worked that I want to be around people that make me happy, and to make them happy - I don't know what I'm really talking about, or what I'm going to do, but hey.

Also, I've got exams next week - proper exams that give me points to get me to Uni. So I'm revising alot. I won't be on much for a week (till Thursday afternoon), so don't expect many replies from me...
Although I will ask her on Saturday, but probably not before.

Still haven't been able to talk to my other female friend - who I asked out (and said no). But that stories been told.
No, know, she didn't come down to youth group last week, and I tried to find her where she worked - where she still does - but she wasn't working them. Plus it's another town, so it's not really convienient.

Anyway, bye from the messed up guy!

Lint

Pyro Trainer
Casting Crowns, "Set Me Free" song is really good.

or Switchfoot. not as Christian, but still is. tend to be more pilosophiacal(sp?) in their lyrics then anything though.

P.S. Nice new thread ^_^

Charizard_guardian787

Pokémon master
I don't really listen to Christian music, I have'nt actually heard of any bands. Do you know only 30% of the Catholic religion in our country alone go to church, it's quite sad that despite the fact that the religion has been practised in our country for over a millenia, hardly any actually practise the faith. And i go to a catholic school, quite a few are atheists and once some satanics, (note this is not an insult to the atheist alliance, i respect all religions), what's gonna happen to our faith? Next year there is'nt going to be a two week easter holiday in our school.

Xtra

You will be missed:(
I don't really listen to Christian music, I have'nt actually heard of any bands. Do you know only 30% of the Catholic religion in our country alone go to church, it's quite sad that despite the fact that the religion has been practised in our country for over a millenia, hardly any actually practise the faith. And i go to a catholic school, quite a few are atheists and once some satanics, (note this is not an insult to the atheist alliance, i respect all religions), what's gonna happen to our faith? Next year there is'nt going to be a two week easter holiday in our school.

That sounds like the kind of stuff I heard on battlecry.com, so it sounds right. The scary thing is that the next generation is estimated to only be 4% Christian.

Shigeru-kun

Property of Jesus
^ 4%?! Ya right. That's like global warming. Total crap. Considering how high Christianity is in the world (biggest religion, not to mention I believe stats have shown it's only growing), there's no way in heck the next generation will only be 4%. Sure over time things will dwindle down (it's suppose to happen), but this soon? Uh...no.

Also guys, don't buy things most teenagers say. You say these kids say they're atheists and satantic? While it's true some could be serious, you gotta remember--kids say anything when they're teens. My freaking parents have always believed in God, but did that stop them from having sex before marriage? Doing drugs? Drinking? Uh...no. Nowadays they obviously don't do that, they're older and know it's stupid and wrong. When they were young though they didn't care. That's how teenagers are. Many of them will change when they get older. Especially because, yanno...we can pray for them.

Haruka

Banned

Woah, That's terrible. You can be sure I'll be praying for them.

I agree with Shigeru-Kun, Satanist are idiots. He has already lost, Why in the World would you worship a loser when you can worship God and Jesus? I have no idea.

Btw, Welcome Shiney Ho-oh! ^^

grounder

*sneezes*
I agree with Shigeru-Kun, Satanist are idiots. He has already lost, Why in the World would you worship a loser when you can worship God and Jesus? I have no idea.

Of course, there's always the problem with the satanistic bible. Kind of contradictory, I think. I've only heard of it, and I've never seen one before, but I wouldn't be suprised if there is one, since there's a nazi bible as well. I wonder if there are any manmade copyright laws on the Bible...

UltimateNagash

I am a glow worm...
^ 4%?! Ya right. That's like global warming. Total crap. Considering how high Christianity is in the world (biggest religion, not to mention I believe stats have shown it's only growing), there's no way in heck the next generation will only be 4%. Sure over time things will dwindle down (it's suppose to happen), but this soon? Uh...no.
Did you know 78% of statistics are made up? :D
Also guys, don't buy things most teenagers say. You say these kids say they're atheists and satantic? While it's true some could be serious, you gotta remember--kids say anything when they're teens. My freaking parents have always believed in God, but did that stop them from having sex before marriage? Doing drugs? Drinking? Uh...no. Nowadays they obviously don't do that, they're older and know it's stupid and wrong. When they were young though they didn't care. That's how teenagers are. Many of them will change when they get older. Especially because, yanno...we can pray for them.

Well, most of them :D Go being sober 100% of the time for me! And being a male virgin (and proud :)).
As well as not having drugs, except for the occasional pot :D (ok, really, only frugs I do are medical ones i.e. hayfever :()

But I guess that's just me - I do laugh at people who have these experiences - one guy I met got soo drunk he fell asleep on a train to Amerstam (something like that) with no money or phone. Oops...

Anyway, should I ask her tommorw (Friday), Saturday or wait till my exams are over (Wednesday and Thursday)?

Status
Not open for further replies.