• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Christian Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shigeru-kun

Property of Jesus
How did you find out about Serebii forums and become a member?
Ran into SPPf many years ago. Around the advertising of the 4th movie in Japan. At that time I didn't surf the forums or anything, just looked up info on the main site and eventually lost the URL. Sometime later I refound it (like right after the fifth movie aired in Japan I believe) and then joined the forums. It wasn't until maybe a year later that I was PMed to become the co-owner of the alliance if I wanted to. ^^;

Roland54

I bought Pearl 2 or 3 weeks ago and remembered a site that used to have a helpful Pokedex on it (an earlier incarnation of the one that exists today) typed it into google, found the site, used it for awhile then thought: why not join the forum?

And here I am :)

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Hiya! I'm back! Well then, welcome to the new members!

Well....I was finding tips about catching a pokemon(I forget, sorry.) in my FR, and I stumbled upon the site. Since Wikipedia wasn't available at the moment, I searched in Yahoo a little bit and yeah, I found SPP. Then I was a little bit curious on the forums(in the home page), and decided to join.

Anyways, I hope you guys are doing good in you studies/summer(For other people who ae doing summer.)for I a a little bit troubled in my studies. And yes, low grades, but passing....XD I'm really tired too, because of my projects and my members(I'm the leader)give me a hard time too. So....I even almost forget to pray. What a stressful life. *sigh*

Hope the Lord sees this and help me....and would you guys pray for me too? I'ma really down.(I wonder if I could take the pressure? Hahah.XD) Thank you so much!

;006;

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
You all have my prayers. ^_^

I've been in teh main site for forever, and when I saw forums I checked it out and registered. Simple as that. How I found the main Serebii? My sis. How she found it out, I dunno.

Roland54

Thanks to all the warm welcomes everyone :D

Absol 20/20

Seasoned Trainer
Once again, been a while since I posted. Still kinda depressed/tired, and I've been busy with this new liquidation thing I have going. Really hasn't gotten me anywhere (yet). -_-'

Anyway, I missed a lot, and I probably didn't catch everything, but...

@Nagash - Congratulations on going to Uni! =D

@Pikawho - Yeah, the children's radio funhouse was pretty enjoyable. As a matter of fact, sometimes I still tune in at 7:30 AM for "Ranger Bill", but don't tell anyone! :p lol

@Birdknight - :( That is tough. >_< Sure I'll pray for her. :)

Hmm... Well, it started with the Battle Frontier. I went looking for info, and I found the help thread by Powerfulblaziken_88. It wasn't long after that when I discovered the rest of the forum and signed in and started looking around at a bunch of other things. (LIKE...
serebiichristianalliancnx0.gif
) ^^

Oh, right! Welcome to all the new people! b^_^d (thumbs-up) xD Huh. You know, it's amazing. In about one month, how many new members are there? Did I see five or ten? Meh, whatever, point is - it's great to see how many people want to join the Christian Alliance. =)

Last edited:

Manaphyman

Up all night
To answer the question, I searched pokemon on google, found serebii forums, and read this fan fiction called memory lake, which got me into my fic, which got me into the forum.

Wish me luck everyone, I start tomorrow!

UltimateNagash

I am a glow worm...

Kalosian

So long
Some of my old friends (that i don't know anymore) told me about the main site first. Then, some years later, i discovered the forums, and i liked some of the stuff here. Even later (October 2005) i decided that i should join the forums, but i didn't join until November.

Pikawho?

(five15)
Serebii Forums member? Well, my friend had told me about Serebii so I came here for stuffs...I noticed that it had a forum(I knew that my sister had joined many different LOTR forums) so I thought it'd be fun. So yeah...It wasn't long before I ran into Nagash(joined around the same time) found out that he was a Christian(spammed up a thread because of our, or at least my, excitement.) Found the Christian alliance soon after that...

meh.

MidnightStorm

I found out about the main site when I wanted to know what EVs were b/c I heard the term on another site. When I put EVs in the search engine, I got Serebii. I looked on the site for a while in the Summer of '06. Then joined the forums that October. After I joined did I find out about clubs.

Anyway, my school is starting the FCA soon. I'm joining tomorrow, and I can't wait to meet new Christians(still praying to meet a friend)there. I hope we get to do great things in the club.

I'll be praying for those who asked...and mean it this time.

Redcell

Male version wanted
Sadly I can't go Back to Seneca Trail Christian Academy this year and I have to be home schooled.Oh and guys,feel lucky.look at one of my recent post,and search that thread.They really need your prayers.

crobatman

Sadly I can't go Back to Seneca Trail Christian Academy this year and I have to be home schooled.Oh and guys,feel lucky.look at one of my recent post,and search that thread.They really need your prayers.

I just went there and made a post. here it is: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=6814879&postcount=100

I hope I did not get myself in trouble there. :)

New topic: Why doesn't this club have a 5 star rating? It was just something I noticed.

Last edited:

Shigeru-kun

Property of Jesus
New topic: Why doesn't this club have a 5 star rating? It was just something I noticed.
Because people who hate Christianity probably vote low? XD Though seriously, that wouldn't surprise me. ^^;

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
.........We don't have 5 stars because that is the plan the Lord made us...? XD LOL, Okay, I dunno why. 8D

Well, I'll pray for you, Manaphyman!

;006;

azurill

Good luck Manaphyman.

UltimateNagash

I am a glow worm...

Pikawho?

(five15)
I'll be praying.

No five star?! Umm...Maybe not everyone in the club voted? XP

Status
Not open for further replies.