• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Christian Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmpoleonStaraptorStarch

Ursaring CRUSH CLAW!
But at the same time, Twilightking, Shigeru-kun, Xtra, and myself are saying they are the same. The Bible says they co-exist. If you don't understand, I'm PMing you a website right now, just found it. It explains it really well.
EDIT: I haven't read all of the quotes, so I don't know if this is in that page, but I learned this in catechism class. "Christ our Lord says in the last chapter of Matthew, 'Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.'" Why would Christ be telling his disciples to baptize someone in the name of three beings, when there is only one God. That would be being guilty of idolatry, but Jesus followed the law perfectly. If there was no Trinity, Jesus would be saying baptize them in the name of God, me, and the Holy Spirit. If there was no Trinity, he would have broken the first commandment, he would not have been perfect, and we would not be saved.

Last edited:

Megchan

God IS in Control
Except that wasn't a lie Megchan. Obama even addressed Hilary on it on their last debate.

That means nothing to me. For all you know Obama was lieing to make Hilary look bad. Have you even read what her plan is on her website?

Pikawho?

(five15)
I'll be praying, Shigeru!

And yes, I do believe in the Trinity. Shigeru stated everything that I wanted to say. XP

My church actually went through a series on the Trinity recently. 8D Basically, the main point was that God is three persons.(Father, Son, Holy Spirit) Each of these persons has a distinct role. I'll see what I can pull from my notes and post later, but that was the main stuff. There is also a cool diagram that they had that makes it clearer.

Pokelover33

Awesome God
Ok, from what i herd, the tirnity was god was Jesus in the flesh

Oh and do any of you go to a Christyan Missonary alince cherch or a First alince church.

Oh and my mom was reding a book mark with bible versus and in stend of Psalms she said Palms

The roads by my house are slush basicly, people normaly go 50-60 MPH now they are going 5-10 MPH

i can't find my glove oh and sunday i get babtized Yippiy

happy leap day

Last edited:

Manaphyman

Up all night
K...I have no idea who you are, but dont post for the sake of posting ok? I've made that mistake multiple times.

But lets start on the right foot. I am manaphyman, fanfic writer, and Catholic. I lost my grandpa in November, and people here have helped tremendously since then.

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
Are you going to attend World Youth Day in Sydney, Australia?

eh, how does this pertain to Christianity? Is it a christian thing?

And no, I'm not going to it. I live too far away and the money tree in the back died last summer because of the drought. ;-;

Yes, it is a christian thing. Think of it as a three-week-long retreat/ pilgramage.

And for those of you in the states, I live in Arizona and I'm going.

What are your favorite Christian bands?

1) Casting Crowns (absolute fav) /\ __ /\
2) Leeland
3) MercyMe
4) Third Day
5) David Crowder Band
6) Matt Maher
7) Natalie Grant

MidnightStorm

So how was everyone's week? I haven't been here for a couple days so I'm sorta lost about whats going on.

My week was alright, it was very long but now its the weekend and, as always, looking forward to my church Sunday. Until then, and since then I'm reading my Bible and trying to learn more. I was going for a daily thing and I hope I can keep it up.

Reading the Bible is good...for those who didn't know lol.

Happy leap year.

twilightking

shadowdragon master
Yes, it is a christian thing. Think of it as a three-week-long retreat/ pilgramage.

And for those of you in the states, I live in Arizona and I'm going.

awesome, mind telling us the details? i no its a huge event but its not advertised well...

Fonzo123454321

Attack Trainer
What are your favorite Christian bands?

1. Demon Hunter
2. Hillsong
3. Newsboys
4. Skillet
5. Delarious
6. MercyMe
ECT.

By the way, how come nobody's here when i'm on?

Last edited:

Raro

Anyway, what does anyone else think? Is God the Trinity (I believe so)? Please back up your answer.

I learnt this song at my old school,
Words =

I believe in God the Father, I believe in God the Son, I believe in God the Spirit.
God is Three, and three is one.

And yes I do.

New Topic:
What are some ways or experiences that you think you have witnessed God in you Life?

Josiah

is your favorite
What are some ways or experiences that you think you have witnessed God in you Life?I haven't really ever felt that way in a long time. When I was little I used to feel like God was always there, but not really any more.

Pikawho?

(five15)
What are some ways or experiences that you think you have witnessed God in you Life?

I can't pinpoint a specific time, but I do remember multiple times when I've felt His presence. I'll give it more thought and get back to you guys later.

masteroftime

OBJECTION BBQ!

There are lots. I can't just mention one.

*stays out of Outofcontrol debates*

Manaphyman

Up all night

Well...maybe when my mom lost her first baby. I prayed for God to show me a sign that the baby was in heaven. One rainbow then appeared. I prayed to God, that if he was really gracing me with a sign, let me see another rainbow. Immediatly, one appeared, straight up from the middle of the first one. And somehow I heard: "I'm here."

Ship-Of-The-Line

Haven't been here in awhile how is everyone?

What are some ways or experiences that you think you have witnessed God in you Life?[/QUOTE]

Seeing people that other people have prayed for come to Christ

Shigeru-kun

Property of Jesus
That means nothing to me. For all you know Obama was lieing to make Hilary look bad. Have you even read what her plan is on her website?
How can Obama lie in public like that though? They were in a televised debate. The guy who was asking questions of them would have totally spoken up if Obama was telling a lie (not to mention the News stations would be all over it). Obama was telling the truth about her plan, that's why people started getting excited when he said it.

I'm not saying it just to pick at Hilary, just saying what I know. ^^; As it currently sits I don't know who I'll vote for when the whole thing is done and over with. I know my grandmother said McCain is backed by another strong pastor, but eh...that doesn't always mean much.

If McCain actual beliefs don't suit God, then I don't care who is supporting Him, yanno? Err, unless it's God Himself, then sure! I'll totally support that person then. XD

Many times I have felt God with me, but there is one time in particular where nothing could explain what happened.

It was around the time my faith was first being tested, and as such, I was such a total wreck. During that week however, my mom needed to visit grandma...so I went too. For the most part the visit was pretty normal, just yapping about this and that, but then we went to leave. Before we exited the house, my grandmother spoke up out of nowhere. She said "Rindi, there is God in heaven, and He's always there for you." Problem?

She didn't know what was going on with me! Nobody except my parents did! I asked both parents if they had said anything to anyone, and they both replied no. The fact it came out of nowhere (we were visiting to ask about food or some weird thing like that) it was just...amazing. Seriously, for any non-believer to tell me that "just happened"? I don't believe it. The odds are so incredibly high and unrealistic. She had no idea what was going on with me and nothing concerning religion was mentioned at all! At that moment it floored me, but I think as I look back on it now...it really gets to me.

We always hear how Jesus is there for us, carrying the load and sometimes shielding us from bad stuff altogether, but to actually hear something from Him? That night I believe God was talking to me...and as such it will always hold a special place in my heart.

And I'm feeling much better today guys. Prayers still heavily appreciated, but at least I can keep some food down for now. Every time my faith gets in a knot, I totally can't eat...or if I do, it ends up in a very bad way. x_x Right now I feel closer to God then the other day, but I can still use the support. Big thanks to everyone who has been praying, you have no idea how much that means to me.

Manaphyman

Up all night
Shigeru! I've been worried about you. Well, at least you're feeling a little better....but I'm still praying.

For the record, I'm not the biggest Obama fan, but he is the best choice of the current people in the race.

Status
Not open for further replies.