• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Christian Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ship-Of-The-Line

She told her parents the other day. She even told them she was becoming a Christian. So....yeah...that wasnt pretty. I had to plead my case to her parents, and litterally beg them on my hands and knees. This is what I said:

"Look. I know I'm 15, and your going to same I'm nuts, but I love your daughter. I love her more than I do myself, and I would do absolutely anything for her. She's the object of all of my affection, and there is no one in the Universe I'd rather be with. She's made me the happiest I've ever been, and I've always been there for her. Please, may we have your blessing?"

They replyed: "Do you really mean that?
To which I replyed: "With all my heart."

My girlfriend heard the whole thing, and kissed me, right in front of them. Then they gave us their blessing.

Thats great, congatulations , I knew you were tenacious enough, lots of prayer helpd dosen't it.

As for mother's day, im buying her a yellow rose bush, she said she wanted one

Pikawho?

(five15)
I be contributing ten bucks to something that my dad's heading out to get. I have no clue what it is. XP

Welcome new person!

Pikawho?

(five15)
I be contributing ten bucks to something that my dad's heading out to get. I have no clue what it is. XP

Welcome new person!

Pikawho?

(five15)
I has many favorite songs. I guess one of my favorites would be "Supernatural" by DC Talk.

Manaphyman

Up all night
I dunno...

I really dont...I love a lot of different songs.

Thats great, congatulations , I knew you were tenacious enough, lots of prayer helpd dosen't it.
I dont think I could have done it without prayer.

MidnightStorm

Yeah, so do I. I go to a Baptist church and we sing all the hymns from a while ago and some new. Just for my ipod, I listen to rock, but never anything heavy, I don't prefer loud deaf-increasing music.

Kal-El

Mush! Mush!
What are you doing for your mother on Mother's Day
I got my mum "The Break Up"... Yeah I was panicking and couldn't find anything so I just got her a romance-comedy. :p

But she's stuck in Newcastle until at least Monday so it'll be sitting on my desk until then. :p

Favourite Christian Song
Mind's Eye - DC Talk
Nuisance - John Reuben
Can I Be Honest - KJ-52
Stay - Jeremy Camp
Understand - Jeremy Camp
Concrete Girl - Switchfoot
Sooner or Later (Soren's Song) - Switchfoot
The Loser - Switchfoot
You - Switchfoot
Deeds - Sanctus Real
Alone - Sanctus Real
Everything About You - Sanctus Real
The Show - Sanctus Real

I don't have any specific favourites. :p

Manaphyman

Up all night
Wow...thats a lot.

Yeah, so do I. I go to a Baptist church and we sing all the hymns from a while ago and some new. Just for my ipod, I listen to rock, but never anything heavy, I don't prefer loud deaf-increasing music.
I'm a Catholic, but other than that, I agree completely.

ArceusOwner

Catch a fallin star
Favorite Christian Song.
Can't Go On- Group 1 Crew

Pachirisu

<- He want da cookie
Sorry I haven't been active here. Anyways,

Favorite Christian Song?

Ehh I have too many to list lol.

Anyways i'm doing fine. Just been very busy. I also have been speding lots of time with my girlfriend. She truely is amazing. So how is everyone else doing?

Fonzo123454321

Attack Trainer
really i have no fave, but i like anything to do with:
Hillsong
Casting Crowns
Toby mac
Newsboys
Mercy me
Demon hunter
ect.
Pretty much i like everything

Manaphyman

Up all night
Anyways i'm doing fine. Just been very busy. I also have been speding lots of time with my girlfriend. She truely is amazing. So how is everyone else doing?
Same...see the whole "my girlfriend controversey" on Pages 369-370. But yeah, I chilled with my girlfriend on Friday night, took her to a play last night, and I'm going volunteering with her really soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.