• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Christian Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Crocodile

Arcanite Reaper HO!
i strongly disagree with this. people need to know the truth and the truth is that islam is a false faith that will never bring salvation. on the day of judgement im sure all the muslims are gunna remember how the world gave "respect" to there religion *rolls eyes

as of now there will be no more debate on catholic VS protestant issues. do not forget that denominations are HUMAN made. God only sees CHRISTIANS. end of debate

As of right now, you will stop pretending that you have any power whatsoever in the club.

Seriously. Only four people have the authority to make a declaration like you just did and you aren't one of them. And I disagree, God doesn't see Christians and Nonchristians. God sees the Saved and the Unsaved.

MidnightStorm

I'm going to think of a new topic, not denominations or politics.

New topic: How is God showing His love in your life now?

God has been showing me ways to improve my life when I read the Bible or a by a devotional book I have. Right now, I'm just trying to have change in my life, do away with some things and try to be better in other ways. He has been really revealing and patient with me; showing me how He wants things done and avoiding how I might want them done. But in the end, I know God's way is better, isn't it always. :)

latioslegends

How is God showing His love in your life now?
The fact he inspiries me to search out the miracles he has brought to the world, and to bring up my faith into the lord far more than I ever had! :D

Bow-down-to-silver

I HATE MY COMPUTER!
haha does he tell you where the 'miracles' are? haha you people claim to be loving but all i've seen is you people diss other religons and barak obama

you americans need obama bush messed up not only your country but the whole world

latioslegends

Ok dude you again...... listen I can see debates terrying us apart inside, which I think should come to a end now...... yeah yeah you think we AMERICANS ENJOYED Bush? no, and really why not trying to look for god's works instead of trying to disprove what cannot be disproved!^_-

Bow-down-to-silver

I HATE MY COMPUTER!
well i looked and found nothing but maybe you could point me in the right direction

and some of you did cause you re-elected him and 2004

latioslegends

Well the ones who re-elected Bush were probably cowarding of terroists attacks.....

Here are somethings you should try-
Stigmata (creepy, but has skeptics still I believe it)
Near death expiriences (some have been of hell, and heaven)

Those are just a few try those to start out with^^

latioslegends

Stigmata

There are a few videos on youtube that give acurate discription, and I find it most likely true, especialy since it only happens to the holiest of catholics :)

masteroftime

OBJECTION BBQ!
There is no god or satan only darkness
excuse me Mr. silver, but it seems to me that you're in for a surprise when you die :)
but its your choice , so have fun in the smoking section of eternity
emot-godot.gif

EDIT: cool! i know what stigmata is. I thought it was that statue of jesus that cried blood. XP

Last edited:

latioslegends

Oh here is another one Silver I must say this has been one of my favorites in the past, and it's not mentioned in there, but according to my other readings I bomb was once planted under it and everything else was destroyed accept the Tilma!

Tilma

Pikawho?

(five15)
Silver, get the heck out of here. The first post of this club makes it very clear that non-members can't post anything unless it's a question. You've only come here to mock us. Go away.

New topic: How is God showing His love in your life now?

Keeping me alive. XD Umm....He's helped me see areas in my life that I need work in while I read through this one book my youth pastor asked us to read. Yeah....I'm sure there are more areas, but I can't think of any right now.

Edit: Sir Crocodile.....Twilightking is a co-owner so he does, indeed have power. So, as of right now, I'm nulifying your statement. Isn't that great? 8D

Last edited:

Shigeru-kun

Property of Jesus
Pikawho already said what I needed to about Silver, however, I do need to address his post anyways...

haha does he tell you where the 'miracles' are?
Uh...yes He does. Anyone who honestly seeks the Lord will find Him and finding miracles in this world isn't too hard.

Many religious programs (tv, radio, etc) will often let people come on and explain their stories. Sometimes they're big, sometimes they're small...but in the end what they speak of is definitely a miracle.

I know I've seen various cases where people have serious problems (medical things that should kill them or never go away), but guess what? They're healed. There are countless cases of Christians being cured and baffling doctors and hospitals...I know a man who actually had his throat slit and lost his voice, was never suppose to talk again. But his wife and him prayed and prayed and one day...he just had it back. And it was clear as a bell too.

I also know my own father even had a ruptured disk...he was suppose to have surgery, infact, my own mother (a nurse) even said he needed to have surgery. That was the only way he would be healed. In the end? He never got it. A ruptured disk is NOT something that goes away. Like I said, the doctors told him he needed to do it and so did my mother, but we all prayed...and it just went away.

haha you people claim to be loving but all i've seen is you people diss other religons and barak obama

A- Take a moment and think please. If you believed in God and Jesus, why on earth would you support another belief? All other beliefs lead to hell, so of COURSE we're going to "diss" them.

If somebody refuses to accept Jesus and goes with them? That's their choice. If I met them on the street or saw them in pain, would I help them? Of course, even when I say my usual prayers I keep everyone in them--Christian or NOT.

However, I refuse to support a belief that is wrong...doing so would be a slap in the face to the true Father.

B- You may want to go back and reread those posts. The stuff about Obama wasn't taken very seriously. I myself said I doubted he was the anti-christ, as did many other people. The simple fact of the matter is though, the anti-christ will rise up and he will be somebody everyone loves. The sensible thing is to look at the current people in power or people trying to rise to power...it only makes sense.

Obviously Hilary isn't it...she doesn't fit the signs for the anti-christ, and as many of us pointed out, neither does Obama. Now...COULD someone try and twist it to make him look like the anti-christ? Very easily, I even demonstrated it myself with a few points, but I immediately afterward said I doubted very much he actually was. So please, do actually read what you're picking at before you do it.

Silver, you've posted in here a few times, and exactly what your motive is, is unclear. Sometimes it appears you just do it to be a jerk (sorry to say, but I'm just being honest with you), but at other times I can't tell if you sincerely care and want to know about Jesus.

If you don't care and don't want to know about God? Then as said in the beginning of this post, please leave. If you truely are interested and feel He's there, then feel free to say something.

Rain!...seriously. I hate sunny weather, so I'm totally praiseful that we've had nothing but cloudy gray skies this week (and by the looks of it, onto next week too). Tomorrow calls for severe weather. I don't want anyone hurt, but I'm totally hyped, I love thunder storms and tornados...exciting. <3

He's also been helping my faith in weird ways, and although it's hard and annoying, I'm very happy I have faith at all and it's getting stronger.

latioslegends

Well put Shigeru.

Silver if you want to come here to seek god than let people here help you, but if you only come here to seek the facts that show no full evidence god dosen't exist, so I would appreciate it if you would not post here if it's about doubting our beliefs :).

morefirepokemon

Fire Master
Suprisingly by letting me hurt.
I've gone through a lot this past week; i have hurt a lot- and the one always there for me was God. God has really shown his love for me by quietly showing me I dont have to take it all on my own.(1 Peter 5:7) He has also shown me what I really need to be focusing on-Him, not Earthly desires and goals.

Last edited:

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse
Pikawho already said what I needed to about Silver, however, I do need to address his post anyways...

Uh...yes He does. Anyone who honestly seeks the Lord will find Him and finding miracles in this world isn't too hard.

Many religious programs (tv, radio, etc) will often let people come on and explain their stories. Sometimes they're big, sometimes they're small...but in the end what they speak of is definitely a miracle.

I know I've seen various cases where people have serious problems (medical things that should kill them or never go away), but guess what? They're healed. There are countless cases of Christians being cured and baffling doctors and hospitals...I know a man who actually had his throat slit and lost his voice, was never suppose to talk again. But his wife and him prayed and prayed and one day...he just had it back. And it was clear as a bell too.

I also know my own father even had a ruptured disk...he was suppose to have surgery, infact, my own mother (a nurse) even said he needed to have surgery. That was the only way he would be healed. In the end? He never got it. A ruptured disk is NOT something that goes away. Like I said, the doctors told him he needed to do it and so did my mother, but we all prayed...and it just went away.

A- Take a moment and think please. If you believed in God and Jesus, why on earth would you support another belief? All other beliefs lead to hell, so of COURSE we're going to "diss" them.

If somebody refuses to accept Jesus and goes with them? That's their choice. If I met them on the street or saw them in pain, would I help them? Of course, even when I say my usual prayers I keep everyone in them--Christian or NOT.

However, I refuse to support a belief that is wrong...doing so would be a slap in the face to the true Father.

B- You may want to go back and reread those posts. The stuff about Obama wasn't taken very seriously. I myself said I doubted he was the anti-christ, as did many other people. The simple fact of the matter is though, the anti-christ will rise up and he will be somebody everyone loves. The sensible thing is to look at the current people in power or people trying to rise to power...it only makes sense.

Obviously Hilary isn't it...she doesn't fit the signs for the anti-christ, and as many of us pointed out, neither does Obama. Now...COULD someone try and twist it to make him look like the anti-christ? Very easily, I even demonstrated it myself with a few points, but I immediately afterward said I doubted very much he actually was. So please, do actually read what you're picking at before you do it.

Silver, you've posted in here a few times, and exactly what your motive is, is unclear. Sometimes it appears you just do it to be a jerk (sorry to say, but I'm just being honest with you), but at other times I can't tell if you sincerely care and want to know about Jesus.

If you don't care and don't want to know about God? Then as said in the beginning of this post, please leave. If you truely are interested and feel He's there, then feel free to say something.

Rain!...seriously. I hate sunny weather, so I'm totally praiseful that we've had nothing but cloudy gray skies this week (and by the looks of it, onto next week too). Tomorrow calls for severe weather. I don't want anyone hurt, but I'm totally hyped, I love thunder storms and tornados...exciting. <3

He's also been helping my faith in weird ways, and although it's hard and annoying, I'm very happy I have faith at all and it's getting stronger.
:eek: ya'll diss other religeons? that is so not cool (note, i am not being sacastic.... i agree with not supporting other religeons but dissing them is just plain wrong....)

lol, by having me do housework.... i have never done housework before because my family and i always had a maid, so i am learning how totake care of a home, as well as i am staying in the holy city, Jerusalem, thus renewing myfaith further

Dawn's Paul

bad hair day...
OK Let's just put the Protestant/Catholic debate in here:
180px-SHREDDER_CUTTING_HEAD.JPG

Yah that does it.

---

Back to BowDownToSilver.

haha does he tell you where the 'miracles' are? haha you people claim to be loving but all i've seen is you people diss other religons and barak obama

Yes. THE SCRIPTURES! (Oh wait I forgot you dunno what they are. It's the Holy Bible. I recommend the tNIV.) There are so many in the 4 gospels, and you should read them. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracles_attributed_to_Jesus

And also, even if there are no miracles in your life, do not just think that there never is/was.

http://www.answeringinfidels.com/an...critique-of-richard-carriers-methodology.html
---
Well, we DON'T diss other religions. Do we, Shigeru-kun?
---
AND! THE ANTI-CHRIST is not going to be from the US. He's probably going to be from the Eurasian area. (Yes, a convenient term borrowed from Gundam SEED)
---

2. you americans need obama bush messed up not only your country but the whole world

Well, Bush did NOT mess up US. And neither does the US need Obama/Hilary Clinton/McCain to fix the US.

It's actually because of the GOP's style. It is pro-business, pro-interests-of-US-as-a-whole. (And I repeat, I'm not from US, I'm from Singapore)

AND, (LOL) don't take the Obama/Bush stuff seriously. I was here (with another name) in '04 and they were talking 'bout Bush and Kerry.
---
Well, if you ain't here to ask or discuss Christ, I say that you better move along, because you aren't here to do anything good. Your motives are at best, vague. At worst, it is pure meddling.

You know, it reminds me of a local opposition leader, Chee Soon Juan, head of SDP. He threw out the founder who was successful, messed up the party and got himself bankrupt.

Finally, a warning. This is not the end of the beginning, it is the beginning of the end.

Last edited:

Manaphyman

Up all night
*Sigh* I missed the big anti-Christian debate! I love those!

I agree though, Protestant Catholic debate= division, and we do NOT need that here. Really though, this kid is misguided, and should honestly be infracted for posting here, right?

twilightking

shadowdragon master
As of right now, you will stop pretending that you have any power whatsoever in the club.

Seriously. Only four people have the authority to make a declaration like you just did and you aren't one of them. And I disagree, God doesn't see Christians and Nonchristians. God sees the Saved and the Unsaved.

....dude... i am co-owner.....

Dawn's Paul

bad hair day...
Well, I have sent a complaint to the mods. we'll see how things develop. But knowing these type of people, they never give up. We'll have to wait and PRAY. Yep. That'll do it for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.