• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Christian Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn's Paul

bad hair day...
Well I don't think it matters about intelligent life and us Christians. Read Genesis 1:1.

God created the heavens and the earth.

That says it all.

Fonzo123454321

Attack Trainer
realy i don't think that the main purpose of the universe is to host our home, but to show the powert and magnificence of God

Pokelover33

Awesome God
Something I thought I would point out with the extraterrestrial life in a way supports string theory, and string theory could enplane where God is, so in a way that would help.

Manaphyman

Up all night
Something I thought I would point out with the extraterrestrial life in a way supports string theory, and string theory could enplane where God is, so in a way that would help.

How are the two related? THe string theory explains what makes up Protons/Neutrons/Positrons/Radiation/Electrons....it doenst pretain to extraterrestrial life.

Pokelover33

Awesome God
How are the two related? THe string theory explains what makes up Protons/Neutrons/Positrons/Radiation/Electrons....it doenst pretain to extraterrestrial life.

Don't ask me, my friend told me, I just thought I would bring it up, all I know is what he told me. So I will ask him for ya, becouse I have not a clue.

So anyone going to the pokemon event soon?

Pikawho?

(five15)
The Deoxys one? Maybe. I'm not too excited about it since I don't really need it. But I might go. Depends whether or not I'm busy doing something else.

Manaphyman

Up all night
I'm not going...I dont need Deoxys. But yeah, Pokelover, ask hm for me, because I really dont see any resemblence. There might be, but I dont think so.

Any new topics?

Pokelover33

Awesome God
Hay guys, can you pray for my friend, she just told me she is bisexual, please don't pray that she changes, pray that when she tells her family that they understand. Please don't pray that she stops being bisexual, pray that people who know her understand and don't make fun of her. I ask you once more NOT to pray that she stops being Bisexual.

Thanks

Manaphyman

Up all night
Well isnt acting on Bisexual feelings against our religion? I mean I'll pray, but being part lesbian is still lesbian, which is 'wrong.' Well wrong as in, if she acts on it, its wrong. I will pray though, dont worry.

Pokelover33

Awesome God
Well isnt acting on Bisexual feelings against our religion? I mean I'll pray, but being part lesbian is still lesbian, which is 'wrong.' Well wrong as in, if she acts on it, its wrong. I will pray though, dont worry.
If she acts on it than that's a different story, but I really must thank you, she did not tell me to post this, but thanks for praying.

I asked about the thing, he has yet to get back to me

masteroftime

OBJECTION BBQ!
Well isnt acting on Bisexual feelings against our religion?
your right. As far as I know Its fine to BE gay/lesbian, but if you act on it thats bad.
My 2nd exam is tomorrow :p

And manaphyman - how is everything with you?

Heres a new topic : Do you think God's will is like Destiny?

masteroftime

OBJECTION BBQ!
Well isnt acting on Bisexual feelings against our religion?
your right. As far as I know Its fine to BE gay/lesbian, but if you act on it thats bad.
My 2nd exam is tomorrow :p

And manaphyman - how is everything with you?

Heres a new topic : Do you think God's will is like Destiny?

Wind

Beak gaurdin'
what are you currently reading in your bible?
I'm in Samuel 1 going into Sameul 2

Extra-Terrestrial Life? Yes or No?
I'm not sure

I have some requests

1. I type stories and songs. Today I finally got me a printer!
2. Our paster's last day was today so pray we get a new one
3. My grandpa's cousin passed away
4. This girl's grandma's mother is not doing too well and her grandma is in the nursing home and she said something about her mom as well.

Pikawho?

(five15)
I'll be praying for the stuff requested.

New Topic: Do you think God's will is like Destiny?

Yes? 8D

I dunno. I guess. It's not something I think about alot. Don't ask such hard questions! ;-;

twilightking

shadowdragon master
Hay guys, can you pray for my friend, she just told me she is bisexual, please don't pray that she changes, pray that when she tells her family that they understand. Please don't pray that she stops being bisexual, pray that people who know her understand and don't make fun of her. I ask you once more NOT to pray that she stops being Bisexual.

Thanks

sorry dude, thats sorta hard for us to do. seeing as God wont accept a prayer like that. its like your saying "psst, my friends bi but please dont tell God, hell get angry..." sorta doesnt make sense.

shes probably just sexually confused girl that is probably under age and doesnt understand her own feelings yet. yeah sure ill pray for her, but ill involve God in the WHOLE issue, hes not a troubleshooter, hes God. so why not let him be the God of the situation?

doesnt make sense.....

do you think Gods will is like destiny

its a good point, know one can really tell. id like to see scripture though

Last edited:

Pikawho?

(five15)
sorry dude, thats sorta hard for us to do. seeing as God wont accept a prayer like that. its like your saying "psst, my friends bi but please dont tell God, hell get angry..." sorta doesnt make sense.

shes probably just sexually confused girl that is probably under age and doesnt understand her own feelings yet. yeah sure ill pray for her, but ill involve God in the WHOLE issue, hes not a troubleshooter, hes God. so why not let him be the God of the situation?

I didn't feel like saying anything about that since I didn't want to start a riot, but.....

Look. I understand praying about people not being complete jerks about it, but not asking her to change is like looking at an open wound and not doing anything about it since you think that it'll be fine. But then it gets worse. Show me a verse in the Bible that says that it's ok to be bi/gay and then I'll pray that she won't change. But for now, I will pray since being bi/gay is still a sin. I'll reiterate what TK said.

Out of curiosity, why the heck do you not want us to pray that she will change in the first place?

GreenDude

Hello. I would like to join this club. Last week I gave my life to Christ, and if it's okay, I would like to give my testimony.

Well as I already said I gave my life to Christ last week, but before then, I was a mess. When I was 7 years old, my dad left home. He just wasn't there when I woke up one day. I have never seen him since. Ever since then me and my mom struggled just to get through each day. We never had much money and lived in a small apartment. But things were still provided to us by the local church. Eventually my mom became a christian and we started to go to church. I never really payed attention to any of it, and I was never forced to get saved. As life went on we kept going to church, and the one day I was asked what I wanted most in life. I told the pastor that I wanted to play in the NFL. Everyone laughed at me and then the pastor, he said that I would never make it and that I did not have what it took to do that. I started to hate God that day. But my mom told me to chase after my dreams, not matter what anyone told me. And I did. Life went on even more until a few years ago, my mom got cancer. Just last week she died. Her last wish was that I would give my life to Christ. Until now she was the only thing I had in the world, I didn't know what to do. So I went to a church and for the first time in my life, I started to pray. A man then came out of no where and told me that all I had to do was ask and God would come into my heart. The next morning I woke up, went to the church, and asked for the man who had told me that. I even described the man to the pastor there, but they had no record of the man I described. I don't know who, or where that person came from, but I am now a Christian, and despite all that has happened in my life and what everyone has told me, today I play in the NFL.

Last edited:

ResidentEcruteak

New Topic: Do you think God's will is like Destiny?
Not exactly; I think we can still choose to follow His will or not to. I'm not 100% sure though...

twilightking said:
doesnt make sense.....
Pikawho? said:
Show me a verse in the Bible that says that it's ok to be bi/gay and then I'll pray that she won't change. But for now, I will pray since being bi/gay is still a sin.
Being bi/gay simply means that the person is simply attracted by same sex (gay) or both sexes (bi) and bible doesn't say that it's more wrong than being heterosexual. However, bible does say that sexual intercourse with the same sex is sin, so being bi/gay is more like being in temptation than sinning.

twilightking

shadowdragon master
Hello. I would like to join this club. Last week I gave my life to Christ, and if it's okay, I would like to give my testimony.

Well as I already said I gave my life to Christ last week, but before then, I was a mess. When I was 7 years old, my dad left home. He just wasn't there when I woke up one day. I have never seen him since. Ever since then me and my mom struggled just to get through each day. We never had much money and lived in a small apartment. But things were still provided to us by the local church. Eventually my mom became a christian and we started to go to church. I never really payed attention to any of it, and I was never forced to get saved. As life went on we kept going to church, and the one day I was asked what I wanted most in life. I told the pastor that I wanted to play in the NFL. Everyone laughed at me and then the pastor, he said that I would never make it and that I did not have what it took to do that. I started to hate God that day. But my mom told me to chase after my dreams, not matter what anyone told me. And I did. Life went on even more until a few years ago, my mom got cancer. Just last week she died. Her last wish was that I would give my life to Christ. Until now she was the only thing I had in the world, I didn't know what to do. So I went to a church and for the first time in my life, I started to pray. A man then came out of no where and told me that all I had to do was ask and God would come into my heart. The next morning I woke up, went to the church, and asked for the man who had told me that. I even described the man to the pastor there, but they had no record of the man I described. I don't know who, or where that person came from, but I am now a Christian, and despite all that has happened in my life and what everyone has told me, today I play in the NFL.

cool testimony dude! anything you need and we'll be here for ya. so you play in the NFL? whats your name, ill look you up! :)

Being bi/gay simply means that the person is simply attracted by same sex (gay) or both sexes (bi) and bible doesn't say that it's more wrong than being heterosexual. However, bible does say that sexual intercourse with the same sex is sin, so being bi/gay is more like being in temptation than sinning.

attracted how? love or lust? it cant be love, for love is sinless, its pure. so is it lust? which is sinful and dirty.

see my point?

Status
Not open for further replies.