• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Christian Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikawho?

(five15)
How often do you go to confession?

This topic only works for Catholics.....>.> (no offense)

I don't physically go to a confession booth(or whatever you guys call it) I just confess to God and ask for forgiveness(if that counts as answering the topic). Although sometimes I might go to a pastor and confess an area of sin that I'm struggling with and ask for help.

Ethan

Banned
I'll try this once more.

If God were to appear before you right now, what do you think he would say to you? Or on top of that, what do you want him to say to you?

Pokelover33

Awesome God
If God were to appear before you right now, what do you think he would say to you? Or on top of that, what do you want him to say to you?
Wow, thats a really hard one. I can't imagine what I would say, or what he would say, I would try to thank him for his sacrifice and for being so loving and forgiving, but I would most likely just fall at the sheer amazement of his grace.

Fonzo123454321

Attack Trainer
ehh, um, i have a prayer request, and i just want to ask who here has really been touched by the holy spirit?
cuz yesterday.... i felt such a sensation of peace as i wept like i never did before. as i wept i started saying things that i didn't understand i stood there for 2 hours crying and praising God. He told me about two people that were at the camp and one was going to be a minister to the youth and the other, a girl, a missionary. i just want you to pray for me as i experience the glory of God and i just want to be used for his word.

Pikawho?

(five15)
I've been touched by the Spirit before. It was similar experience to what you had. And yeah, I'll be praying.

I'd die. His Holiness would overpower me. Simple as that.

If He were to say something, I dunno. I'm not God. It could be something good, or He could rebuke me for not following Him perfectly. What would I want Him to say to me? "Well done, good and faithful servant." Although I'm not sure if He would actually say that to me.....>.>

Fonzo123454321

Attack Trainer

He would tell me to stop my old habits, u know how i know this? cuz he told me yesterday, not with actualy hearing words, but the holy spirit put it in my heart.

NINJA PENGUIN

Want to join

i saw the title CHRISTIAN ALLIANCE and want to join.... how do i join? im kind of a newbie to this forum lol

Manaphyman

Up all night

I am not worthy of such an event. I don't know what He would say to me..but I would want Him to help me and guide me to live my life the way He wants me to, not the way I want to.

The Composer

The Composer
Can I join? I was hoping there was something like this on here. I'm a proud Mormon (Mormon's ARE Christian, no matter what the haters out there say). I love the Lord and the idea of this club. Thanks for opening it and giving us a chance to voice our feelings!

Manaphyman

Up all night
Can I join? I was hoping there was something like this on here. I'm a proud Mormon (Mormon's ARE Christian, no matter what the haters out there say). I love the Lord and the idea of this club. Thanks for opening it and giving us a chance to voice our feelings!
I'm not a co-owner, so you aren't 'officially' in, but Pikawho?, Shigeru, Crobatman, and twilightking accept everyone so yeah, welcome! So your a Mormon? That's intresting.

And welcome to the person above too!

IcedSoul

Givin' It All I Got
I'd like to join. This looks incredible. Recently, I have been brought much much closer to Him than before. Many of my habits have changed, and some haven't. I'm still working on them. But, as the Bible says, the only perfect and sinless person to ever walk on this Earth was Jesus. I'd love to join. Thanks.

*Cody*

Last edited:

Manaphyman

Up all night
^Watch the One-liner. I suggest all new members look at the sticky.

*looks at Pikawho?* Right?

I'd like to join. This looks incredible. Recently, I have been brought much much closer to Him than before. Many of my habits have changed, and some haven't. I'm still working on them. But, as the Bible says, the only perfect and sinless person to ever walk on this Earth was Jesus. I'd love to join. Thanks.
Welcome! It's not official until the Owner or co-owners let ya in, but I'm almost positive they will. Great to see so many new members. And none of us are perfect, we all sin. It helps to be close to Him though.

Waterboy

Shiny Hunter
:cool:Can I join? I'm a proud soon-to-be Cathtolic. I'm making my confermation this year.

Manaphyman

Up all night
Yeah Catholic!!

I'm sure you can join. Can we get a co-owner here to affirm that please?

And your a Catholic already, as long as you've been baptized. Your conformation is just what allows you ro recieve the Holy Spirit and better preach and practice the Word of God and his will.

Waterboy

Shiny Hunter
Thanks, and yes I am baptised. Are you catholic Manaphyman?(if you don't mind me asking)

Manaphyman

Up all night
Yes sir, I am a proud Catholic. One of the more..outspoken catholics here. If your baptized, then your already a Catholic! Good luck wth your conformation!

Watch the one-liners though, we can get in trouble for those...

Waterboy

Shiny Hunter

I would think he would tell me to get off of the computer and tell me to do somthing in the world. I honestly don't know what I would say to him

viperGTS

<---Chaining For!
Finally posting... I am starting to go to church! I feel bad because i used to not go, but now i am!
@Waterboy, I amnot sure what he would say, but i would do whatever he told me to do.

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.

Don't know what He would say to me. But I would want Him to tell me my purpose in life. (forgive me for being so cliched)

I'd also want Him to tell me why I was born a guy that people made fun of without even knowing me, and why I wasn't born as someone else.

Meh.

Also, I must request something of you guys here. My girlfriend's mother has breast cancer, and recently, it's gotten really bad. Her mother is dying. I must ask you all to keep her in your prayers. Her name is Bethany Pahl if you wished to know.

Thank you. God bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.