• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Christmas 2019 What did you get?

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
I got a lot, but here are some of them:

The entire collection of Joseph Frank's biography set on Dostoevsky (I am a big Dostoevsky fan)
A few physics books
An upgraded coffee machine (and three containers of coffee)
External hard drive and case (for backing up my novels)
Pokémon Sword (I got Shield when it came out, and I saved Sword for Christmas)
Yearly TV show DVDs (of my regular three shows)
A lithograph shirt of Plato's Republic
A Barnes & Noble gift card (I love getting these)

I also got some candy, emergency supplies (I get this sort of thing frequently), chapstick, a calendar (I picked it out), and a few other things. I would say I am satisfied with my presents this year.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I got a book on drag queens, a $50 eShop gift card, socks, hot cocoa, chocolate, a salt and pepper shaker, and a Lego Brick Heads set.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Most of my family just gives me money these days, because there really aren't a whole lot of things I want, and I'd rather my family spends their resources on my younger brothers who still appreciate material things more than I anyways. My favorite present would actually be this raven pendant that a very close friend of mine gave me, because of the meaning behind it. My favorite song (and one I identify with heavily) is The Raven Child by Avantasia, and this person knows that. It also refers to a conversation we once had, but that, I think, stays between the two of us.