• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Christmas Misunderstanding

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Christmas Misunderstanding
by ~Mist~

Pairing: Ash x Misty // Pokeshipping // ANML
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Rating: PG
Summary: One night filled with misunderstandings.
Notes: Oh dear god, I finally did it! A Christmas fic for you all! I guess we can call this a little treat. Be warned: it has crack, but it'll be sure to make you laugh with their little [suggestive] interactions. Yes, both Ash and Misty are a little older, so don't think of a bunch of kids saying this kind of stuff. I've always wanted to make a fun little Christmas fic since I kept talking about it so much. Did I mention this is a one-shot? I hope you all enjoy! I worry a little since it might sound out of character to anyone, so excuse that. Reviews are absolute love, especially descriptive ones. Tiny comments make me sad. Anyways, happy holidays to everyone! Grab some hot chocolate and read on~

Christmas Misunderstanding​

A swarm of snowflakes fell onto the land, each one travelling towards a different direction. Some were large while others were small; none were exactly alike as anyone would say. Children played outside during the depths of the night, attempting to capture the spirit of each flake that had fallen. Their parents would call for them, telling each child to return back home for a warm treat. The wind continued to carry the snowflakes all over the city, making sure all of it was covered in a pure white sheet. After time, the entire city was covered by snow, almost as if a dessert was eaten by a hungry soul with a single bite.

The Cerulean City Gym was no exception. Now, the colossal building appeared like a giant snowglobe. Instead of the pattern of warm cheerful hues of light blue and yellow, the building was now almost entirely white. The sight was magical, yet had an element of sadness. Only a single lone light was on during the night.

Everybody in the city had known with no feeling of doubt; she had stayed once again.

Her creamy hands covered parts of the empty window, silently awaiting for time to pass. The hands were frozen regardless of the warm temperature surrounding her body. Her eyes were a mixing blend of green and blue, creating the color of the warm tropical sea in contrast to the current climate. Leaning against the tall window of her room, her body was slowly shaking while sitting on her knees as the snowflakes made contact with the window. Her hair was the color of warm cinnamon, being the softest any hand would ever feel. Innocence had settled herself there, especially due to the fact that it was often seen in a ponytail; the pure image of a child.

But no, she was no child. Not at all.

This was the image of a young woman; the signs of maturity were all over her body. She had grown older since those days of childhood. Anyone who had seen her nowadays would have known.

She knew.

For the birthday night of snow, she was wearing the following: a long-sleeved yellow knitted sweater that was slightly loose, a fleece white scarf surrounding her neck, cozy long black stockings along with an ocean blue skirt.

One would have to admit that the outfit fit together quite nicely for this night yet she was yearning... no, starving for human company. Everyone knew.

She knew.

Her elder sisters had gone to a winter wonderland resort over at the region of Sinnoh, some unknown city she was not aware of. They had all known from the start of the announcement onto whom was to stay. How lucky those young women were, not having to worry over the complications of life. They sure did have it easy... unlike her. The only time she ever had an easy life was when... he was there.

He had always made it better no matter what kind of situation they were in. He always took life as a never ending challenge; he never gave up. Nothing could stop him. So young, so brave, so determined... he had it all.

She was nothing like those qualities. Her mind has led to believe otherwise. But why, oh why, did she feel this way? Was she really becoming something she did not recognize?

Not even the young woman knew the answer herself.

Staring at each snowflake of the night, she sighed. Her breath was seen in front of her own very eyes.

The young redhead knew; she was alone.

Crash!

The very sound had alarmed the gym leader. Quickly running towards the source of the sound, she found herself staring in awe at the one her eyes saw.

It was him. He rubbed his head, managing to stand. "Misty, you really gotta do something about that entrance."

"Ash," she whispered, staring at the sight in complete shock.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" he asked her, brushing off the melted ice then smiled.

Her eyes blinked in response. A visitor? No wait, Ash?!

When she had remembered to react, she quickly went towards him, her eyes closing with anger only to release a sigh. "Ash, you really are crazy to come here in this weather," she started, soon opening her eyes, "But, I'm glad you're here."

He grinned at her in response, shrugging his shoulders.

Misty had realized that he had changed a bit as well.

Ash was now a lot more taller, slightly passing her height at last. She was surprised to see this, but she knew that these changes occured and were noticeable far much more easily after a long period of seperation. His body was still slim from the moment she had first known him, appearing to be in great shape as always. Having his tan colored skin along with his dashing locks of black hair covering a few parts of his forehead, one would have to say that he looked very handsome. The tiny zigzags were still under his eyes, pointing to part of his innocence as well, one that had lasted since his childhood. A blue hat with white stripes covered his hair; his official trademark. That blasted hat. He was also wearing a blue jacket with white stripes across his chest along with dark blue jeans, bringing out those caramel brown eyes.

How she missed seeing those wondrous eyes of his. Her eyes grew soft in deep pride.

Her concentration was broken when she had heard him say, "Say Misty, since when do you wear a skirt?"

That clearly resulted with a punch that sent him against the tiles of the floor badly. The young woman's cheeks were blushing slightly as the young man rubbed his shoulder. "You're still the same idiot I know!"

"You could at least be a little nicer to a guest," he muttered straight at her.

"With that kind of statement, how can I resist your stupidity?" she questioned, narrowing her eyes.

"I am not stupid!" he retorted.

"Of course you are." Misty replied in a calm tone, crossing her arms across her chest. "Just accept it already instead of making yourself go through the denial."

"Oh, really?" He seemed amused by her now.

"Really," she finished. "What brings you here, anyway?"

He paused, then spoke in a low tone, "I wanted to see you".

Her eyes blinked in astonishment, wondering about the sudden change in his voice. Was it oddly lower than usual? Goodness, she was not used to this. Ash raised an eyebrow at her, wondering himself what had come over her. "Uh, Misty?"

She breathed, shaking the feeling off. "Why? You didn't have to come here if you have pity over me."

The young man began to walk away, going towards the large windows of the Cerulean City Gym. It was her turn to arch her eyebrows at him. Regardless, she followed him to the large circular room. The snowflakes had now stopped as the silver moon invaded the dark, clear sky. The moon now claimed the night away from the falling flakes of snow. The windows were now metling, each fallen snowflake pouring down; some were slow, some were fast while some did not move at all. The illumination from the moon took a place at the wall, having a hue of a deep sky blue. Couches were at each wall of the massive room, every single one of them accompanying a coffee table. Several paintings made by artists covered the walls from being alone.

Ash took off his jacket and tossed it across one of the couches, revealing a dark blue sweater with white shoulders. The sweater of course had a light blue hood as he sighed, taking a seat. Misty came over slowly, sitting next to him. She gently raised her hand, placing it over his shoulder. He flinched at her touch, then found himself staring at her for a moment, then chuckled. "I'm taller than you now."

"Now you just noticed that?" Misty replied, smiling.

"Yeah, I guess."

"Why did you come here?"

"I already told you why."

"That's not enough, Ash."

"I hate seeing you like this, being left alone. I really shouldn't have let you go when we were younger."

"It wasn't your fault. I have responsiblities, remember?"

"That's still unfair. To you."

"I know."

"You don't have to be here," he whispered, lowering his hat in front of his eyes.

"I don't have a choice," she sighed, looking away.

He looked up to focus his view on her. She had changed so much since the last time he had seen her. This was the girl who always encouraged him to do his best; the one who did what she wanted to do with life. Why did she seem so different from the girl he had once admired? Girls are such a difficult subject to figure out, even harder than those confusing pieces of poetry Professor Oak told him.

The young man slowly turned her head towards him, taking a deep look into her eyes. "You do have a choice. From now on, let me encourage you... just like you did when I was younger." He then rose from his seat, then stretched, noticing the clock. "Hey, it's Christmas now."

"Is it?" Misty added silently, standing up as well. She watched the clock, knowing that it was finally past midnight.

"Merry Christmas, Misty." Ash told her with a smile. "I'm sorry I didn't get you anything."

She turned to him, smiling at him brightly. "Don't worry about it, having you here is a wonderful gift."

"Same here," he grinned.

The two stared at the clear windows for a moment, admiring the view from outside. Ash couldn't resist but to yawn, causing Misty to turn her attention towards him. He smiled nervously, his hand touching the back of his hat. "Sorry, I couldn't help it. I'm tired."

"Want some blankets for you to sleep?" she questioned softly while he nodded slowly in response.

She then went towards a small walk in closet, reaching for a couple of blankets. They were made of the soft material of fleece, never failing to warm even the coldest souls. The young woman returned to him, notiving that he could not take his eyes off of her. She gave him the two blankets, wanting to question him once more. "What? What is it?"

"Where are you going to sleep?" the young man asked, his voice whispering to her.

"In my room, of course. Where else?" she replied bluntly.

"Aww, can't you sleep here?" Ash pouted.

Her cheeks turned warm by his surprising request but then grinned. "Ash, don't tell me you're afraid of the dark now."

"I am not!" Ash cried in reaction to her tease. He lowered his hat to hide himself. "I just don't think it'll be right for you to sleep there alone..."

"Are you implying you want to sleep with me?"

"Well, yeah. Just like we did when we were younger." Ash replied, having a dotted expression.

The young woman slapped her forehead, trying to overcome the urge to hit him for his ignorance. "Ash, you really are a child."

"What? All I said is that it's better for us to sleep together. What's wrong with that?"

"You were just suggesting for us to... you know!"

"Do what?"

"Ash, if you say that to any girl, she could take that in a much different manner."

"So you're saying that girls don't like sleepovers?"

"Now, you're being stupid."

"I'm not stupid! You're not being specific!"

"You were saying for us to sleep in the couch together which means, close contact! Do you know what will happen if we went beyond that?!"

"Wait a minute, I meant for us to be in the same room and different couches to sleep in. What were you thinking?"

There was a long awaited silence between the two. Misty had a blank reaction to the situation, then slowly began moving away from Ash. He started to wave his hands at her. "Wait, where are you going?!"

"I'm leaving before I catch more of your stupidity."

"What are you talking about?" Ash muttered, then saw that she had left the room. He jumped up from the couch, starting to chase her. "Wait!"

She didn't respond but only continued moving. The young man reached for her, managing to grab her hand. He stared at her in confusion. "Uh, Misty. I don't really get what just happened, but if it'll make you feel better, we could sleep in your room."

"That's even worse!" Misty shrieked, her cheeks blushing deeply.

"How? It'll be a good experience for us!"

"Let go of me already!"

"Fine!" He released her from his hold but due to her loss of balance, the gym leader fell forward. The young man laughed nervously as she looked back at him with an angry look. "Oops. Sorry about that." He held out his hand for her as she took it, pulling him down on the floor next to her with great strength.

"So, we're sleeping here, then?"

"I guess so."

"What about the-?"

"Shut up, and go to sleep."

Ash made himself comfortable as he could, regardless of being on the floor. "Don't let the bedbugs bite."

"Hmph!" she replied, turning away from him while shutting her eyes, hoping to fall asleep.

The sad truth was that she couldn't. Neither could he for a single moment. The only sound that was heard throughout the lone night was their breathing. Why did it have to be like this? How on earth did they get themselves into this situation? Why are they so stubborn?

Both did not know the answer.

Ash turned slightly towards her side, trying to see whether she was asleep. All he could see was her figure. Darn, if she was asleep, this would have been far much more easier. Did she even plan this to happen? Who knows. Regardless of their awkwardness, the young man was tempted to take at least one glance at her. He slowly rose from the floor, not making a single sound.

If she were to discover him doing this, she would kill him in whatever manner she wanted. He gulped at the thought of her doing so but continued on, crawling to her. He spotted her feet, covered by the black stockings. Hold up, she was wearing black? The young man made a strange look on his face, but then shrugged to himself, moving on. He wondered more about her blue skirt now that he had seen it again, this time at close view. Seriously, since when did she start wearing skirts? The idea did not make any sense to him.

I think she's been with her sisters way too long for her own good, Ash thought to himself, nodding. Still, he had to admit that it looked good on her...

He shook the idea off, crawling on once again. He stared at her warm butter colored sweater. Now yellow was a color she could always master, no matter what kind of outfit she wore. For some reason, he thought that the color matched her attitude, personality, looks, and so much more. Now that he was staring at her flawless face, he noticed just how mature she looked compared to the old days. Misty was obviously pretty whether anyone ever said it or not; it was the truth. His smile grew at the gym leader, tempted to touch her creamy skin again.

No way, Ash stated in his thoughts. She'll kill me.

He breathed to control himself, but could barely bare it any longer. He slowly cupped her into his arms as gently as he could.

For some strange reason, he didn't want to leave her side. He already had seen just how hurt she felt, being alone like this. She could manage herself quite well but it didn't feel right to leave her. This was her life; the only thing he could do for her is to make it better. His fingers ran through her hair, liking how soft she was. All of her was soft. He then reached over and placed a warm kiss at the top of her head.

Ash had never felt so comfortable in his life. He had felt such warmth, a sweet feeling that had him from head to toe. The young man smiled at his best friend, sleeping so soundly. She was breathing softly, her body moving in rhythm with every breath. Ash gulped greatly, being afraid and yet, loving it at the same time. Nothing made sense anymore to him now. All of this was too blasted confusing. Now he had done it.

"Ash, is that you?" a voice called.

She was now looking up at him, her eyes hazy. Ash gulped, feeling a lump in his throat. Misty grinned in return. "I'll let you off this time."

He sighed with relief. "You're not going to pound me?"

"Nah. I can understand why you're doing this, though."

"What a relief." Ash told with a smile.

"I have to admit this was a pretty cool Christmas. It's the best one yet." Misty said, returning his smile. "Thanks, Ash."

"Anytime. Merry Christmas to you, Misty."

"Merry Christmas to you, too, Ash."

Notes [2]: Thank you for reading! I just hope I didn't go too crazy with this oneshot. I think it was adorable and crack-ish. xD Comments, reviews, and your thoughts would be appreciated. I hope I didn't make any grammar mistakes, but they always pop up for me. I always have that sort of luck with fanfiction. Anyways, Happy Holidays to everyone again! Hope you enjoyed! :3

Last edited:

Chelc

Aww, I loved this! I haven't read any Pokeshipping in a while so it was good to read it again. :D

First off - I honestly didn't see any mistakes. The only thing that could possibly be worth noting is this:

They had all known from the start of the announcement onto whom was to stay. How lucky those young women were, having not to worry over the complications of life.

I would say that should be changed to not having to, but...I dunno. It isn't really a mistake, I guess its just a suggestion to make it sound better? :p

Your description of the Gym and Misty's feelings were amazing. I really enjoyed reading those scenes. I loved both of the outfits you gave them, too, btw - especially Misty's.

The whole sleeping situation was hilarious, especially when Ash suggested they sleep in her room, lmao. Though his thoughts when he was looking at her kinda gave me the OOC vibe, you made it work. The ending was really sweet, too... actually, everything was totally cute. It makes me miss PS. ;~;

Yeah, I liked this a lot. Christmas fanfics are always fun to read. Now, where is that lemon you were going to write?! *SHOT* KIDDING. XD I'm really glad you posted this! All I ever see is Advanceshipping here lately, so it was a nice change of pace. :x

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Oh dear god, I didn't even see that one! Thank you, Chelc! I'll go correct that, then. xD

Yes, I have it done it again! The Misty description never fails me. xD The outfits are really sweet, too, and I'd love to see them in the anime someday but it's so unlikely! Anyways, thank you! <3

That's exactly where I was worried about. Let's just say that Ash's hormones are kicking in, but I see where you're coming at. xD But, I'm happy that the ending was good for you! I suck at endings so badly. xD

Don't worry, I'll write the [sexy] PS lemon sometime! You'll love it. ;D Oh yeah, this forum neeeded more PS love. ;) Thank you for the lovely review again, Chelc! =D

Megaranger

Wow! This is truly a wonderfully written fic! I just loved how you described everything! Your description is flawless! You also have very good diction, MistyMix89! LOL @ Misty poking fun at Ash's stupidity. I don't blame her one bit for that! XD

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this! FANTASTIC job once again! You worked real hard on it I can tell ^_^

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Megaranger, yays! Happy to see you reviewing! =D Oh, thank you so much! ;; My description is a good weapon. xD Misty always points out Ash's stupidity; her specialty. xD Plus, I like making Ash dumb in my writing. xDDD

Thanks a bunch! I'm so glad that you enjoyed this! =D I did this fic in two nights. xD But, if you enjoyed this, you'll like my other fic, Siempre Estoy Aqui if you haven't read that one yet. *shot for advertising* xD

Yoshi-kun

Wandering the Forums
This was beautiful MistyMix89, the description was so wonderful. One of the first things I notice about a fic is the writing style. And your writing style is really good. I only caught one error.

especially die to the fact that it was often seen in a ponytail; the pure image of a child.

I think you meant due there instead of die.

But other than that the writing in the fic was perfect.

As far as the characters go they were in character, I thought Ash looking at her was a little weird, but it still made sense because of the “hormones” like you said.

I loved the part with Ash asking to sleep with her. Misty’s mind was in the gutter.:p And then when he asked to if they could go up to her room. :D

Overall it was a nice Christmas oneshot and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I rate this fic five out of five and that’s because I like the writing style so much.:)

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Thanks, Yoshi-kun for the lovely comment! I'm glad to know that you enjoyed my writing style. =D

Oh wow, I didn't see that one either! That's the downside of using Wordpad. xD Thank you! I'll go correct that, too. xD

We would all figure that Ash would get hormones at some point, so that's basically why I put that in there. I'm happy to know that it still made sense; I kept thinking it went towards the out of character mode. xD

Yes, the gutter! How could she resist after how Ash worded it? xD

Five out of five?! You're too kind! ;; Thank you, Yoshi-kun!

shadow_shipper

...indeed...
Yay Kris ! A fic from you :D
Sorry for not reading this sooner, but I'm here now xD

Oh yeah, where's the Rating and the Ship in the title ? -_- *shot* j/k...geez...

A swarm of snowflakes fell onto the land, each one travelling towards a different direction. Some were large while others were small; none were exactly alike as anyone would say. Children played outside during the depths of the night, attempting to capture the spirit of each flake that had fallen. Their parents would call for them, telling each child to return back home for a warm treat. The wind continued to carry the snowflakes all over the city, making sure all of it was covered in a pure white sheet. After time, the entire city was covered by snow, almost as if a dessert was eaten by a hungry soul with a single bite.

Yeah girl, you start writing description like that, you're going to have me begging for more :) It's beautiful !!

One would have to admit that the outfit fit together quite nicely for this night yet she was yearning... no, starving for human company. Everyone knew.

She knew.

We know, so what is that dense man waiting for to get over there ?

He always took life as a never ending challenge; he never gave up. Nothing could stop him. So young, so brave, so determined... he had it all.

Except cunning wit, and a sense of feeling romance :D

Her concentration was broken when she had heard him say, "Say Misty, since when do you wear a skirt?"

xDDD
Oh yeah, you always say that when you see a girl after god knows how many years :rolleyes:

"What brings you here, anyway?"

Awwww, so bluntly said, I love it ^_^

Ash took off his jacket and tossed it across one of the couches, revealing a dark blue sweater with white shoulders. The sweater of course had a light blue hood as he sighed, taking a seat. Misty came over slowly, sitting next to him.

Hey, where's Pikachu ?!? o_o

She gently raised her hand, placing it over his shoulder. He flinched at her touch, then found himself staring at her for a moment, then chuckled. "I'm taller than you now."

"Awwww...." followed by "lol" :rolleyes:

"Where are you going to sleep?" the young man asked, his voice whispering to her.

Yeah, definately not something kids would say :D But it's still lovely :)

"Wait a minute, I meant for us to be in the same room and different couches to sleep in. What were you thinking?"

heheheh, score one for Ash :D :D :D it's great :p

"Uh, Misty. I don't really get what just happened, but if it'll make you feel better, we could sleep in your room."

"That's even worse!" Misty shrieked, her cheeks blushing deeply.

"How? It'll be a good experience for us!"

xDDD
But now I really don't get it : he really has no idea, does he ?

If she were to discover him doing this, she would kill him in whatever manner she wanted. He gulped at the thought of her doing so but continued on, crawling to her. He spotted her feet, covered by the black stockings. Hold up, she was wearing black? The young man made a strange look on his face, but then shrugged to himself, moving on. He wondered more about her blue skirt now that he had seen it again, this time at close view. Seriously, since when did she start wearing skirts? The idea did not make any sense to him.

bwahahahaa !! love the male instincts xDDD

Ash gulped greatly, being afraid and yet, loving it at the same time.

the adrenaline rush from certain death if she wakes up is vital for this :D

a bit crackish, 100% sweet :D
It's great Kris, good work ^_^

Hopefully, I'll have one of my own (one-shots) done by Christmas, and post it :rolleyes:

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Yay Kris ! A fic from you :D
Sorry for not reading this sooner, but I'm here now xD

No worries, as long as everyone enjoys, I'm happy. =D

Oh yeah, where's the Rating and the Ship in the title ? -_- *shot* j/k...geez...

It doesn't always have to be in the title but could be in the beginning of the post. xD

Yeah girl, you start writing description like that, you're going to have me begging for more :) It's beautiful !!

BEG, BEG! xDDDDD But, thank yous! :3

We know, so what is that dense man waiting for to get over there ?

My thoughts exactly. xD

Except cunning wit, and a sense of feeling romance :D

So true! xD

xDDD
Oh yeah, you always say that when you see a girl after god knows how many years :rolleyes:

I know, but Ash is dense like that. xD

Awwww, so bluntly said, I love it ^_^

=D! Yays! <3

Hey, where's Pikachu ?!? o_o

He died. >O No, I'm just kidding. He left him back with the Professor. [/random exucse] I didn't think about Pikachu until after I finished the story which is hilarious. xD

"Awwww...." followed by "lol" :rolleyes:

I love it when you guys do that. xDDD

Yeah, definately not something kids would say :D But it's still lovely :)

Yes, I've always wanted Ash to be suggestive without knowing it. His character screamed it. xD

heheheh, score one for Ash :D :D :D it's great :p

He never knows his limits. xD

xDDD
But now I really don't get it : he really has no idea, does he ?

Ash doesn't have any idea as to how suggestive he got and made poor Misty's mind in the gutter. xD

bwahahahaa !! love the male instincts xDDD

Gotta love 'em. xD

the adrenaline rush from certain death if she wakes up is vital for this :D

Yeah, luckily for Ash, he managed to keep it secret. :O

a bit crackish, 100% sweet :D
It's great Kris, good work ^_^

Yays, that's exactly what I was aiming for! Thanks a bunch for telling which parts were most amusing! =D

Hopefully, I'll have one of my own (one-shots) done by Christmas, and post it :rolleyes:

Yes, post it! xD Too much Pokeshipping is never a bad thing. :3

TheKickerOfElves

Chikity Check Urself
"I'll let you off this time."

We have all been in that situation before. It happens to me on a regular basis =) . I really liked it. I would be pretty surprised if I were in Misty's position. Silly little Ash and his curiosity. I was shocked when Misty didnt thump him right in noggin. This was a really neat fanfic that I might find myself reading when Christmas comes rolling back around.

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Oh my god, a review! Yays! xD

I'm happy you enjoyed this one even when we're months away from Christmas! Yeah, I let Misty go easy on Ash with that particular scene. But thankies for the review, TheKickerofElves! I didn't expect it, but this was a good surprise for me! xD I think I'll do more holiday one-shots sometime. :3

ChloboShoka

Writer
Suprise! Read this fic for he thrid time now. I really loved it.

What a really beautiful introduction. Really gets you in the christmas mood. I really liked the start of the fic and the flow is lovely. It's really graceful and then when Ash arrives it gets all cute, adorable and funny.

XD hehe, very clear that Ash hasn't seen Misty in a skirt.

I'm going to quote some of my other favorite parts too.

Her cheeks turned warm by his surprising request but then grinned. "Ash, don't tell me you're afraid of the dark now."

"I am not!" Ash cried in reaction to her tease. He lowered his hat to hide himself. "I just don't think it'll be right for you to sleep there alone..."

"Are you implying you want to sleep with me?"

"Well, yeah. Just like we did when we were younger." Ash replied, having a dotted expression.

The young woman slapped her forehead, trying to overcome the urge to hit him for his ignorance. "Ash, you really are a child."

"What? All I said is that it's better for us to sleep together. What's wrong with that?"

"You were just suggesting for us to... you know!"

"Do what?"

"Ash, if you say that to any girl, she could take that in a much different manner."

"So you're saying that girls don't like sleepovers?"

"Now, you're being stupid."

"I'm not stupid! You're not being specific!"

"You were saying for us to sleep in the couch together which means, close contact! Do you know what will happen if we went beyond that?!"

That clearly resulted with a punch that sent him against the tiles of the floor badly. The young woman's cheeks were blushing slightly as the young man rubbed his shoulder. "You're still the same idiot I know!"

"You could at least be a little nicer to a guest," he muttered straight at her.

"With that kind of statement, how can I resist your stupidity?" she questioned, narrowing her eyes.

"I am not stupid!" he retorted.

"Of course you are." Misty replied in a calm tone, crossing her arms across her chest. "Just accept it already instead of making yourself go through the denial."

"Oh, really?" He seemed amused by her now.

"Really," she finished. "What brings you here, anyway?"

He shook the idea off, crawling on once again. He stared at her warm butter colored sweater. Now yellow was a color she could always master, no matter what kind of outfit she wore. For some reason, he thought that the color matched her attitude, personality, looks, and so much more. Now that he was staring at her flawless face, he noticed just how mature she looked compared to the old days. Misty was obviously pretty whether anyone ever said it or not; it was the truth. His smile grew at the gym leader, tempted to touch her creamy skin again.

No way, Ash stated in his thoughts. She'll kill me.

So overall it's a really nice fic Kris. (You don't mind me calling you Kris do you?)
And merry Christmas even though it's only July.

~Mist~

revolutionary~
;;!!! How did I not see this review?! o___o So sorry for the long wait! D=

I'm really happy that you enjoyed this one. I guess it really does get you into the Christmas mood again. xD It's funny to me that this one still gets reviews throughout this time of year, but I guess all of us wants Christmas again. ^^ I'm glad you enjoyed the fic, Chloe! Thanks again for your kind review! ^O^