• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Christmas SPAM! (NU HO)

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
I got to #3 but it was mostly luck.

Yeah lol, its pretty much just Sawk and Throh. You do need to look out for things that run strong fighting moves like Braviary, Absol, Magmortar and Pinser. You COULD run sp def Altaria with Roost / DD / Dragon Claw / Cotton Guard if you want. This would kinda work like Dragonite in OU, just a lot worse.

Try Grass Whistle > Mud Slap on Snover. If you want to set up and have a free turn Grass Whistle will do that for you. Its nice when you're against something that will obviously switch, or to remove a Stealth Rocker from play early on.

I think Cleffa > Jynx, and I'm definitely using that Stantler set, it works.

I prefer offensive Altaria to take down steels, and I don't want to give up Roost for Cotton Guard. Although Cleffa can now deal with steels...

I also decided on grasswhistle a while back, but for whatever reason I forgot to put it on.

You don't need to drop Roost, just run Cotton Guard over Earthquake.. Though its kind of a gimmick, your set is fine.

Ttar's stone edge

League Legend
Honestly, this is one of the best theme teams i've seen. I like the way you've set it up. I hope to verse this when i go to NU. I still have worry of delibird spinning though, but the rest seems good. Also, given how frail this team might be, i'd think about keeping dual screen stantler. Just my thoughts.

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
Honestly, this is one of the best theme teams i've seen. I like the way you've set it up. I hope to verse this when i go to NU. I still have worry of delibird spinning though, but the rest seems good. Also, given how frail this team might be, i'd think about keeping dual screen stantler. Just my thoughts.

Thanks! I'm gonna have to change it soon though, because Klinklang and Snover are out of NU now...

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
Finally had the time to update the OP.

Rates to the new team would be appreciated, and honestly, yes, it is bad.

Try 172 HP / 252 Atk / 40 Def / 44 SDef on Linoone. It maximizes its bulk a little better and looks fancy.

Quagsireking

I am the king!
Id go with bulldoze instead of earthquake. The reason why is because bulldoze has the effect of speed drop which could cause problems for quick thinks and give you a turn to toxic or switch out.

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
Try 172 HP / 252 Atk / 40 Def / 44 SDef on Linoone. It maximizes its bulk a little better and looks fancy.
I'll use that 1% to troll everything!!
Id go with bulldoze instead of earthquake. The reason why is because bulldoze has the effect of speed drop which could cause problems for quick thinks and give you a turn to toxic or switch out.

I think that might help, and the SR damage from switches will be useful.

Earthquake > Bulldoze. Everything on your team is either insanely slow, doesn't care about speed or is already faster than everything (DD / Shell Smash).

kingdra234

water master
I do not think that rain dance on gorybus is a great idea because it does not help any others ang especially after shell smash she is super frail, you maight die before you can even attack

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
I do not think that rain dance on gorybus is a great idea because it does not help any others ang especially after shell smash she is super frail, you maight die before you can even attack

Yeah, I guess. Considering replacing it for Hidden Power [Grass] for Quag and other Gorebyss.

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
Oh, your new team looks good. I think rain dance on Gorebyss is not really need because it just wastes a turn and could free up a moveslot for HP grass or something.