• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Christmas Thread

I knew I was getting a laptop or a 3DS, I kind of got both though. When my sister and I were unwrapping presents I found a computer mouse, and my sister got Pokemon Rumble Blast, my sister was about to tell our mom she accidently got a 3DS game, but I told her that there were still a few presents left to open so she should wait. Since I went to three different places for Christmas, I got a lot of stuff.

So my list of things I got:
-Laptop
-All things needed for laptop
-Clothes
-A tin of Pokemon cards (IT HAD DARKRAI IN IT!)
-Clothes
-Make-up (I don't use that.) and a brush (Dog ate the old one.)
-Some fluffy rock thing backpack (My sister got a Tepig)
-Candy
-An empty can of corn glued shut with walnuts and a ten dollar gift card to Wal Mart (I don't get the point of this...)

Mature me: YAY! I have a laptop!!!
Immature me: YAY! I finally have a Darkrai card!!!

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Merry Christmas to all of you even though the ended now the spirit sure hasn't~
^-^

....My new KH game is pretty fun :3 And even reasonably chalanging at times. x3; Yay~<3

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
For Christmas I got the following

A new Basketball

A new Football

A brand new copy of Madden 13

A 15 dollar Walmart Gift Card + $10 cash from one of my family members

Some new tshirts

A new MP4 Player

A Axe Spray Holiday Pack (im a guy)

A giant Hersheys chocolate bar

Thats all I got for Christmas from family im forever grateful they got me all that! Since I work, I am gonna get Pokemon Black and White 2 here soon, as well as some more N64 games for my childhood N64. I also saw some of the Pokemon Burger King toys on Ebay for a good price, and I am seriously tempted to get some of the ones I never gotten as a young kid.

I am happy to hear everyone had a great Christmas! :)

Rave

Banned
santa gave me air this year

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
....My new KH game is pretty fun :3 And even reasonably chalanging at times. x3; Yay~<3

Don't tell me you got Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix before it got released in Japan! o:

In all seriousness, though, I'm probably going to get the last two-fifths of my presents on New Year's Eve. To some of my family, Christmas is for the gifts that are wanted, whereas New Year's Eve is for the gifts that "will prepare the receiver for the upcoming year".

Which probably means I'll get more money, since that philosophy is pretty much code language for me, but yeah. The Christmas spirit definitely has not ended yet! :)

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I got spoiled this Christmas. I got The Walking Dead and Fallout New Vegas for the PS3. I got various clothes, which I all like, to my surprise. I also got a huge amount of chocolate, money, and to top it off, a Steelers mug.

Spookz

Lumos
Drove home (from visiting family in Ohio) yesterday and discovered my neighbors had left me a box of chocolate truffles at the door. That was a pleasant surprise.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
I got wireless headphones and $20 worth iTunes giftcards this year. Not that bad, but it seems like sh*t when compared to what I got last year.

Aquanova

I hope everyone here had a great Christmas :)

I got the following:
iPhone 5
case for iPhone
a pair of earings
money
Amazon Gift Cards
Starbucks Gift card
Clothes( jeans and sweaters)
chocolates
treats for my cat( which she dosent like, I may donate them to the shelter I volunteer at)
lotion and stuff like that

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
I only got 500 Pesos (philippine currency) as a christmas gift. I'll just save enough money and possibly find a bit of work that I can buy a 3DS XL and possibly Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity on my birthday next year (which is tomorrow here in Pacific time) April

Vipsoccermaster

This is what I got for Christmas 2012:

Clothes
Nine lottery tickets - seven duds, two good (won $6)
A $25 GameStop GiftCard
Wii U Deluxe Set
Nintendo Land (Wii U)
New Super Mario Bros. U (Wii U)
PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii)
Nintendo Land Guide
New Super Mario Bros. U Guide
Wii U Pro Controller (White)
2TB External Hard Drive
Fact or Crap Trivia 2013 Calendar
Mah Jongg (card game)
A new flat-screen television
$35 from grandfather
A book all about numbers

blue8arman

Castform Fanatic
I got some money and T-shirts,same as last year.The gift of my dad will be late to come,as he said,which is a 3DS that I will received around January.Too excited for that.

*~Silver*~

I got White and White 2, and some paints and paint supplies because I've been asking for them for months. xD I got a shirt with the Kanto starters and Pikachu, and another T-Shirt with just Pikachu on it. I personally prefer the Kanto starters one because whenever I see girls wearing Pikachu shirts/hoodies I automatically think, That's not a Pokemon fan, she just thinks Pikachu is cute... I'm almost certain I'm not the only one who thinks that either. xD

Soo... *Thinks about what else*

Yes, I also got a pair of earphones, and about a million gift cards. xD

I got White and White 2, and some paints and paint supplies because I've been asking for them for months. xD I got a shirt with the Kanto starters and Pikachu, and another T-Shirt with just Pikachu on it. I personally prefer the Kanto starters one because whenever I see girls wearing Pikachu shirts/hoodies I automatically think, That's not a Pokemon fan, she just thinks Pikachu is cute... I'm almost certain I'm not the only one who thinks that either. xD

Soo... *Thinks about what else*

Yes, I also got a pair of earphones, and about a million gift cards. xD

Nice. I got White 2, and it's a great game. I have been enjoying it thoroughly. :)