• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Christmas Thread

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
I'm really looking forward for Christmas. They've been playing Christmas songs in malls and places since September already. I don't have anything particular in mind really that I want for the Holidays because the events on Christmas are just awesome already. (Parties, Concerts, Fireworks, Being with my Family, a lot of things like that) But I think all I want for Christmas are just new clothes because many of my clothes have been there for years and a lot too have been handed down.

Just can't wait for it because not only is it my fave season, I also wish this year can end already because it's been such a though year. We're gonna decorate our house anytime from now. But a lot of places here are already decorated... Can't wait :)

TherianForm

King of TM87
But then it'll be offensive to the people who call Christmas "Christmas".

*claps*

For this Christmas I'll probably get some pokemon things, some games.
Idk yet, it's a bit early. Maybe one of those new furbis. I know I'm way to old for it but Nostalgia ftw!

Last edited:

Ferrin

Easily Lost
i'm hoping to get dragon quest IV and V they're very old cheap games that were remade for DS but i <3 video games with great stories

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Our household never really celebrates christmas much. We don't put up a tree or decorations but we watch the awful television and sometimes we buy a turkey, if we can be bothered.
I dunno, I find it to be a bit of an annoying holiday anyways.

Ferrin

Easily Lost
ohyeah we can't forget what were giving! well,i'm giving everyone pringles they're only $2.88 for three at my walmart. some convenience stores sell 1 for $3.99 thats crazy

Ver-mont

I love Christmas, it's my favorite holiday. I can't wait (except for the part where I have to buy a lot of presents, my wallet is feeling the pain already).

At least I'll get some cool ones too, I hope.

Vernikova

Champion
My Christmas list contains only the $300 that my mom has owed me since last year. And no fare hikes by the MTA but I doubt I'll get that one.

This isn't ****ing Tumblr.

Tell me more facts.

vespiqueen

Christmas is my favorite time of the year, I can't wait :D
As for my Christmas list, I haven't made it yet and probably won't for a while. I'm not really sure about what I want...

BearTown

He needs a tissue :(
I didn't realize that October and November had so many holidays around the same time. :snowlax:

But yeah, I already explained myself above.

oh sorry man I didn;t know it was a joke. will no longer continue my rant

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
All I want for Christmas is:

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance

Pokemon Black 2

Pokemon White 2

:D

Shadow XD001

I celebrate Hanukkah. I don't really care for the name of the thread, as people would be talking about the Holidays eitherway. How about Holiday 2012 Thread?

What I'm hoping to get:
Turtle Beach X12 (I wish my old headset didn't break)
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Mass Effect Trilogy Bundle
Pikmin 2
The Sims 3

This seems like a lot, but it's okay if I don't get everything because I could just buy something if I don't get it. December 8th will take a while to get here, but at least Hanukkah starts earlier than last year.

Wolveram

Vogelfänger
I don't really have a lengthy wish list this year; I really want some new sweaters and socks. I know, I'm a boring old person, lol. I'm just glad I get the chance to hang out with my mom and sister after not being able to see them for so long ^_^

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
My Christmas list contains only the $300 that my mom has owed me since last year. And no fare hikes by the MTA but I doubt I'll get that one.

Speaking of things I've been owed, Amazon still hasn't sent my copy of Wahrheit Oder Pflicht... that I ordered three years ago. They didn't ever really cancel it that I know about so.

Tell me more facts.

No.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I don't really have anything on my Christmas list (list of "things that I want but can't buy due to lack of money") right now.

But one thing that's on my list of "things that I want but can't buy no matter how much money I have" is the ability to draw better. :)

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
For Arceus' sake, I thought that I could escape the early Christmas hype here. It seems that I chose poorly.

Well, since I'm here...

All I want for Christmas are my two front teeth. (Lawl what?)
I want Halo 4, some new hoodies, a new Xbox controller, and Portal 2.

frogofdoom555

(>:O) FFFFFFUUUUUU
I love Christmas! It's just so enticing. I remember getting the Sears Christmas Catalog that was the size of a phone book!

Anyway, here's what I want:

Wii U
Just Dance 4 Wii U
New Super Mario Bros U
Ipod
New Headphones
Skylanders Giants
Pogo Stick

That's all I want at the moment

TheEliteEmpoleon

my two front teeth

The only thing right now is a new guitar. I'm thinking a Fender Sonoran SCE.
Otherwise its just Gamestop and iTunes gift cards.

As for giving, I already have a few presents, and I know what I'm getting everyone else.