• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Christmas Thread

-Paper Mario: Sticker Star
-Microsoft Office
-Money?

I pretty much like the atmosphere of Christmas. As long as my family and I get to sit by the fireplace and eat breakfast, there's not a lot to complain about.

I have no idea at the moment. I'm fine with anything really, and I'll probably just ask for money. Well, there is one thing that I ask/pray for every Christmas: peace on Earth. c:

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
A new brother mine is really annoying :3

Thomas Elliot

I AM HUSH
Since I'm in my 20s, I don't really have much to ask for. I enjoy the Christmas season myself, I know I get it from my mom, growing up we always had music playing, sweets were made and we always had Christmas dinner together as a family. Family is a big thing for me, so I am flying to see them (which is a gift enough for me). But my mom grew up with nothing, so every Christmas she makes sure we have gifts to open, so she starts asking for my list at the end of September.
I was thinking about getting the Google Nexus 10 (I have no interest in the iPad), but after further research I don't think it will fit my needs. I am looking to attach a 1-2TB external portable hard drive, but I would only use it to read comics and watch movies.
I'll probably get a new suit and some dress shoes. Dark Knight Rises, The Amazing Spider Man and The Avengers on Blu-ray. 3DS XL, Black 2, White 2. Probably will get some money.
My real problem is my girlfriend is asking me what I want, and I have no idea what to ask her for, maybe I will ask for the new Professor Layton.

I love everything about Christmas! Decorating and spending time with family and friends...plus watching the snow with hot chocolate. Then making snowmen and having snowball battles. And the stuffing at Christmas dinner mmmmmm I can't wait!!!

Xionea

Half a centaur
My hope is to get a WiiU and ZombiU but that may be asking for too much. Hopefully I can convince my parents to make it a Christmas/Birthday combination present since they're so close to each other. If not, then all I can think of is Paper Mario: Sticker Star.

3lmi

pimping aint easy
So lucky you guys celebrate Christmas.

It seems like alot of fun and even though I don't celebrate Christmas, it is my favourite time of the year.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I'd like a Wii-U. However, I wasn't able to find a Wii until many months after it came out... We'll see how this will go. :/

I don't like asking for money/gift cards on Christmas. It's fine for Birthdays, but on Christmas, the stores are closed. I'd like to have something I can enjoy that day.

I'm going to do my gift shopping on Saturday instead of Friday. Less crazy that way...

Guro

SHSL Teen Blogger
For Christmas, what I'd really like in a perfect world are:

- Lollipop Chainsaw
- Black2/White2
- HeartGold
- Money for clothes shopping
- A new laptop (not gonna happen by any means lol)

I'd also like my games back that my dad borrowed out without asking my permission to do so that he has yet to get back for me after months... :\ I'd gladly give up everything to spend Christmas break in Illinois, though, with my best friend.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
my little bro found his "New" gamecube in the trunk of the car that was supposed to be for christmas ;_______;.... CURSE HIM FOR SEARCHING. DX

as for stuff I want...
Wii U
Preoaid card that works for the game Elsword (maybe 2)
black ops 2
and some new manga...thats it lol

Zigh

I liek Treecko c:
Merry Christmas to all! >.< It's never to early!

I asked for a new Gameboy advance SP cause my old one kicked the bucket not to long ago. :c I have my fingers crossed because places online are selling them for ridiculous prices.

(·-·)(o_O)

oh hai there
All of my presents shall be games for my 3ds, wii, and pc. I also have one surprise present though... PleasebeaWiiUPleasebeaWiiUPleasebeaWiiU!!

Celebi_

Banned
Merry Christmas! I think from Santa ( lol my parents ) I'm going to get Football Manager 2013 for my laptop, and I'll probably get Pokemon White 2 for my DS and some books.

Flame Mistress

Okay, so I've narrowed my want list a bit:

- First two Inazuma Eleven games
- Paper Mario: Sticker Star
- Pikachu 3DS XL
- Laptop?
- iPhone case

I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be able to get all of those (especially not the laptop), so... yeah. Decisions, decisions! D=

Also, is anyone here doing any kind of Secret Santa thing this year? I'm doing two - one for my class at school, and one here on SPPf (Shippers' Secret Santa).

Spudnugget1

who wants to sing
I think I'll make matching t-shirts for my folks. They'll say witty things like "My other car is my son" or "This T-Shirt is brought to you by Carl's Jr." I don't know. Those aren't exactly witty, but you get what I'm saying. T-shirts. Clothes. I'm a cheap individual. I don't spend much money on the likes of others - Christmas is the time of year when I get stuff. However, as times changed, the duty called in which I had to buy things for myself.

I found fonts on the internet that automatically generate those weird Gothic swirly things you see on all the shirts now, so I guess that'll help or something.

D

Deleted member 318910

I kind of want to get:

Pokemon B&W, B&W 2 (duh)

VALVe Complete Pack

Every game on my Steam wishlist

And (with like a .00000000000000001% chance) an Alienware M17x R4.

Other than that, I also would request that Santa Claus become real. :D

Other than that, have a holly jolly Christmas!

Arvis

I want some money for miscellaneous stuff.
I want a 3ds game, perhaps Paper Mario: Sticker star, perhaps Heartgold...and thats about it.
A wii u would be great, but i know i'm not gettin that,