• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Christmas Thread

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I don't know if three years is long enough of a time period to switch computers. If I get a computer now, I don't know if my parents would be willing to get another one three years later when I go to college. :/

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Christmas isn't the same with us anymore our family's (us and my uncle's family) don't celebrate it together anymore, I'm already sick of the Christmas music in Walmart because they usually only play about 7-8 songs at the one we go to

PsychicPsycho

I'm thinking of asking for a 3DS, but I'm not sure. If not that, I'll probably get some CDs and videogames, with Pokemon Black (1) or White 2 being among them.

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
I know Christmas is January 7th too. This thread is 2 months too early.

So .... most fo youys from the west have christmas on January.

in Philippines, Christmas is celebrated on December 25 (incidentally the day when Jesus was born according to the catholic bible) I guess I can understand why people from the west and subtrpics cannot celebrate the way the Pinoys can (you can sasy it the other way too).

The Snow.

Zazie

So 1991
So .... most fo youys from the west have christmas on January.

in Philippines, Christmas is celebrated on December 25 (incidentally the day when Jesus was born according to the catholic bible) I guess I can understand why people from the west and subtrpics cannot celebrate the way the Pinoys can (you can sasy it the other way too).

The Snow.

It depends on what you mean by West. Technically the calendar that celebrates Christmas on January first is called the Eastern calendar, as it is used in places like Eastern Europe and the Middle East. In America (the contenent) and Western Europe they also celebrate it on the 25th.

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
Won't matter because we are all going to die 4 days before....

Just kidding.

Anyways, I don't really know what I want. I usually make my list a few weeks before.

Ryboy

Skyla Fanboy!!!!!
well i have a huge list but for a little snip-it of it

Wii-U
New Super Mario Bros U
3DS
Laptop
Gamestop/Bestbuy Gift Card
New Turtle Beach Headset
Food

Mimori Kiryu

My father made me make a list here recently...he always bugs me before Black Friday (the day after Thanksgiving where stores have CRAZY (apparently) deals, for all you non-Americans out there) since in my family, he does the shopping and my mom does the wrapping and decorating. Here's some of my list:

- Ghost Adventures (Seasons 1-4)
- Avatar the Last Airbender (Books 1-3)
- Resident Evil 6 (XBox 360)
- Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance (3DS)
- Pokemon Black 2 (DS)
- Jeff Dunham's Minding the Monsters and Controlled Chaos
- Random gift cards to restaurants and comic stores
- Any Zelda games I don't own on their original systems

Yay, my conceited Christmas list for all.

phantom16

i was just hoping for my 2 front teeth :)

Dreamy

It's always too early for X-mas

I agree it should be renamed to accommodate everyone.

My wish list:

Red 3DS XL
Black WiiU 32GB Deluxe set
Mass Effect Trilogy for PS3
Super Mario Bros.U
Kingdom Hearts DreamDrop Distance 3D
Some Books I'm wanting
New Laptop(Alienware)
Photoshop Deluxe
Drawing pencils and paper
Prismacolor markers

I don't think that's asking too much ;)

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I only want a laptop, a cheap car that just works right, or a I guess some yu-gi-oh, or pokemon cards, or a 3DS XL since I have big hands and I want a new system

Flame Mistress

So, I've compiled a list of games I want to get this Christmas:

- New Super Mario Bros. 2
- New Art Academy
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- The World Ends With You
- Super Scribblenauts
- Pokémon Dream Radar
- Paper Mario: Sticker Star
- Inazuma Eleven
- Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise
- PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond
- Colors! 3D

Obviously I'm not going to get all of them... maybe two or three would be enough. And games like TWEWY my parents probably won't be able to find, anyway.

Floette

Fennekin
I am absolutely in the Christmas mood at the moment. Woo :)

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
3DS. Along with a couple of games, especially Mario Kart 7.

I already have all if not, most of the games I want.

I'd just want the DS before the games since I need a new DS, mine acts up WAY TO MUCH

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
I'm gonna pull a Shoppers Drug Mart customers and rant on the Serebii Facebook page (assuming there is one which there probably isn't) that you're talking about Christmas too early.

Just kidding.

Spudnugget1

who wants to sing
I'll have my roommate run down to the local Staples to make a permanent copy of my 900-some odd page long binder on Artificial Intelligence and how it applies to mind theory, as the copy I have is theoretically not mine - Rather, it is on loan from my uncle, on account of the fact that I did not write the contents within.

And maybe I'll go buy Black 2 while I'm at it. That'll be my Christmas this year in a nutshell.