• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Christmas Thread

MetalVictini

Winning!
This year I'm trying to actually be on top of things for Christmas. I usually blow off my shopping until the week before, and end up getting really stressed out.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Finally got the tree up tonight.

Well last year I had friends and others around so it wasn't all bad. This year I am completely by myself. So I'm prolly gonna eat a pound of chocolate on the 25th......yay...

eryyy

Ace Trainer
Finally got the tree up today, now all we have to do is put up the lights.

All I want for Christmas this year is an iPod Touch. Still don't know what color I want since the one blue one is off limits since my sister got that one and we can't have the same color ._. not very happy about that

Chili

What do I want? I made a list.

Joaquin’s Christmas List

1. A Ipod Touch
2. A real microphone for singing.
3. Blonde Hair Dye
4. Any one thing with a real ruby in it.
5. Green Color Contacts with no power in them but make sure they are not poorly made ones. (Call Santa’s Optometrist)
6. The newest HESS TRUCK.
7. Remote control plane.
8. Metroid Fusion
9. Metroid Manga
10. A Scarf for those chilly winter months
11. FC Barcelona Jersey with Perez on the back. (any number on the jersey)
12. Guinea Pig we go pick one
TOP THREE MOST IMPORTANT (going backwards last one is most important.) 3. I pod Touch
2. Guinea Pig
1. Green eye contacts (Optometrist)

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Mmmn-hmn~My mother just bought me KH 365/2 days on ebay taday XD

It'll be fun to get to the parts with riku.....and just glance at the dream-like 'feeling' to all the little disney worlds. XD; fwee~^-^

Also, if anyone wants me to make them a christmas gift on blingee.com, just send me a lovely vm asking about zet~awwwlriiight? ;3 <3 x3

TheEliteEmpoleon

My tree is now up and decorated, and the lights are on outside! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
And less than three weeks now!

As for Chili, guinea pigs are a great choice! I've had seven in my day, three of which are still here. They're great pets!

Spookz

Lumos
Well, I've got some Christmas lights up in my window. I don't have a tree, mostly because my little apartment doesn't have room for one. I might look into some smaller decorations, but I dunno.

As far as presents are concerned.. I don't really want anything. My dad is going to buy me a Cub's jersey. I might buy myself a TV, but that's not really a priority anyway. I'm more concerned with presents for other people. I have no idea what to get for my friends or family, hopefully I'll figure that out soon.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
I think I'll pull the Christmas Tree out the closet tomorrow. It's a full size prelit Christmas Tree I got for a steal ($26) last year.

Not sure how I'll decorate this year. I'll probably dig through my storage tomorrow and see what's usable and slowly get it together over the week.

I don't have a tree, mostly because my little apartment doesn't have room for one.

How about a tabletop tree? The really basic ones are about $10 a piece.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
All I want is for Christmas is a the Perfect Grade 00 Raiser model kit. Sadly, that's probably all I'd get since with the importing and tax, it comes to just about $500. God, I screwed up on the glue on my last 3 model kits and had to toss them out, I pray such doesn't happen again.

Change of topic! Favourite Christmas special? Can be old or new, original or part of a series. For me, this is a tough one, I'm going to have to think on that one but I will give a shout out to Futurama's for standing out from the crowd.

Spookz

Lumos
How about a tabletop tree? The really basic ones are about $10 a piece.
Something I've been considering. Not sure I'll have room to store it once the season is over though.. I need to look into the matter further.

Edit: as far as specials are concerned.. I guess I don't really have a favorite from a TV show, but it doesn't feel like Christmas to me until I've watched It's A Wonderful Life and/or A Christmas Story.

Mister_SGG

So uh I put up my tree Saturday. Two, actually. I actually went and cut them down myself too, so that was fun. F*cking bowsaws are sick.

PurrtyKitty

Donut Lover
What I want is

Skyrim
Assassin's Creed 3
Boots
A mini lamp (My room has no light ._. )

Now I need to get presents for my family :3

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Everyone's wishlists are so long 0.0

For me:
-3 CDs, I'll probably just get one or two of them
-New pair of Converse
-Some sort of sweater
-Perler beads

xEryChan

Demon Child
This is what I want this year

A new iPod Touch (don't know which color though, I want the blue but my sister got that one)
Pokemon White 2 (have Black 2 but we're low on money now so I haven't gotten it yet..)
A desk for my room (seriously need one of those, I can't keep staying at the kitchen table)
Tickets to see Taylor Swift (HUGE fan of hers, I just want to see her in concert so bad)

That's all I can really think of now.

My mom got the tree up and I posted some pictures on Instagram. I'm finally going to start doing my shopping on Friday since I get paid. I know what I'm getting my dad and my brother but my sister and my mom, i have no idea. I keep asking them and I never get an answer.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Well maybe this weekend we might put up the tree <.> And do blue and silver colors this year :p :3

Want I want for christmas... Nothing really. I guess i just want to see The Hobbit movie. Thats all I want X3

Chili

My tree is now up and decorated, and the lights are on outside! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
And less than three weeks now!

As for Chili, guinea pigs are a great choice! I've had seven in my day, three of which are still here. They're great pets!
I want a boy this time. Used to have a girl, name was Gorgeous because she was. She is gone now but she was the best. My next one if I get one will Be Louis.

Spudnugget1

who wants to sing
My tree isn't even decorated yet. The blasted thing keeps tipping over, and I'm beginning to wish I put up my fake tree instead this year. But no, my roomie insisted that we have the "Holiday Smell." Just doesn't feel like Christmas without a broken back and angry relatives on the phone, now, am I right?

Speaking of which, I completely killed my voice yelling at my relatives about holiday semantics over the phone the other day. "You need to call us more often," they say, "Why aren't you married yet?" They ask, keeping me on the phone until I can't speak anymore. My vocal chords still ache with apprehension from the whole affair.

As for my favorite holiday special, I suppose I like those old Rank and Bass stop motion specials the best. Almost all of my in-jokes are derivative of Rank and Bass.