• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Christmas Time - Shiny Totodile!

Super Gullwing

Team Skull Mom
Hey I'm back here in the fanart section! ^^ I haven't done much in awhile as of posting my works... so I decided to make a thread for this one. My pair on PC, Sabaku no Gaara [Saba-san] gave me a shiny Totodile awhile ago and I love it so much. ^^ [Now it's a buuutiful shiny Feraligatr ^^]
I made this Totodile art a few days ago but I just finished the background. I drew the snowflakes too but I didn't draw the snowflakes within it. I found those patterns on Photobucket...

But anyways, here it is.
ShinyToto-1.png

Kinda looks like he's playing that candycane like an instrument. ^^'
Comments?

octoboy

I Crush Everything
That's adorable. Though wouldn't totodile be cold in the snow?

Really cute.

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
It's adorable!
I like the way it came out!
Are you going to do more christmas pokemon?

Super Gullwing

Team Skull Mom
octoboy - Thankies ^^ Maybe he's just... sitting in front of a giant window and it's snowing outside while he's inside all warm and eating candy canes... x3

MidnightTheMightyena - Thank you! I like your art too. ^^ Your Midnight is cute.

theswampertgirl - Thankies, I'm thinking about drawing more. I love Christmas ^^

krazyelements241 - Sweet like candy canes... x3 Yeah it does look like he's playing the clarinet. Makies it look even cuter! ^^' I might do more so keep a look out.

eeveerose - Thank you too! Yeah... I have trouble with feet a lot, though they don't look that hard to draw.

Thanks for your comments everyone. ^^

Zeeky H. Bomb

that Krell guy
that Totodile's only missing one thing: a friend! try a Turtwig, maybe.

Super Gullwing

Team Skull Mom
^_^

Zeeky H. Bomb - xD Sunds like a fun idea...

Umbreon Ruler - Thank you! ^^ I'm thinking about drawing that Turtwig too ... ^^